[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump will turn on Canada, warns former Mexican congressman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: salt.jpg (63KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
63KB, 600x621px
>As Trump doubles down on wall promise, Canada and Mexico must unite, says Agustin Barrios Gomez

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trump-will-turn-on-canada-1.3952216?cmp=rss
>>
>>104385
Those Canadians have had it too good for too long anyways. They will turn over their milk bagging technology or we will commence the building of a syrup pipeline from the American northeast to the rest of the country.
>>
>The Keystone Pipeline is back on the table now that Trump is in charge and is going to be given "priority" to be completed
>Cancelled the TPP, which would have assguttered our economy further, forcing us to back out
Hmm... Really makes one activate their almonds.
>>
>>104385
Trump turned against everyone at the point of his conception. His type only uses (employs) people and especially cheats them for greed, without shame in not paying contractors. Everyone he would cheat and cheat on.
>>
>>104396
Free trade agreements benefit the economies they touch, I really don't see why anyone would think the tpp is a bad thing, furthermore, backing out when he wants manufacturing to return to America is pretty fucking stupid because the entire Pacific ring will have free trade agreements with each other and will be trading more with each other instead of buying from America
>>
Big difference between canadians and mexicans. canadians are tall good looking white people while mexicans are short ugly niggers
>>
>>104427
A 10/10 canadian does not exist. Even the hottest skanks on degrassi are kinda weird looking. Also, incredibly racist statements bro wtf.
>>
>>104427
>canadians are tall good looking white people
jej
>>
>>104428
>A 10/10 canadian does not exist.
Trudeau
>>
>>104427
I think the big difference is the most dangerous things about Canada are the refugees and the moose, whereas Mexico is pretty much ruled by drug cartels that keep pushing out into the US.
>>
>>104427
>Canadians are short ugly chinks

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>104588
the rest are fat blotchy pink pig-skinned crackers lol
>>
>>104531
Nope. Perfect example. Good looking guy, but something is off.

I think its from the secret jew blood that exists in many french ppl.
>>
>Trump wants to return manufacturing to the US
>proceeds to piss off every country we trade with within the first week of presidency
>meanwhile, Americans argue over what derogatory terms to refer to Canadians and Mexicans as
>>
>>104601
>in liberal fantasy land where Trump is literally the worst thing EVER
>...until the next republican comes along
>>
>>104601
Literally backed out of a huge trade agreement that's been ten years in the making

It's like the memes are true about Americans completely living inside America
>>
>>104608
>Americans completely living inside America
Why would we live in one of your third world communist shitholes when we were born in the best country in the world.
U S A
U S A
U S A
U S A
>>
>>104427
>Mexicans are short ugly niggers
>niggers

It is kind of weird how when Iberian people breed with Central American natives, their offspring happen to be African.
>>
>>104661
#CuKed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.