[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida man at it again!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: chili dog.png (495KB, 786x759px) Image search: [Google]
chili dog.png
495KB, 786x759px
>http://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida-man-fatally-shot-stepson-during-fight-over-chili-dog-police-say

Who has the collage? Time for a new addition.
>>
>>103619
At least there weren't bath salts or K2 involved this time.
>>
>>103619
He stood his ground! He will got off scott free on that.
>>
Why is is always Florida?

I swearing it has the highest number of stupid deaths of any first world state.
>>
>>103664
Because Florida has a unique take on how their crimes are released to the public. Instead of having to request something then getting all info, personal or otherwise, Florida posts all guilty verdicts for all to see, requiring a request for the personal information. It's not that worse things happen, it's just that it's easily scanned for the worst
>>
>>103676
tru dat...every american state has the highest number of stupid deaths compared to the rest of the world
>>
>>103676
Just sample bias then.

Slightly disappointing to be honest, had this image of Floridians as being descendants of dangerous pirates.
>>
>>103706
Don't get me wrong, Florida is certainly above average on this nonsense. It's just that killing people over the last piece of meat at the table is something that happens all over the country, not just in Florida. You just don't hear about it because nobody thinks to ask Chicago PD for a list of father's murdering their sons over the last drumstick in the bucket
>>
Who's the guy that just shot his neighbor over a "barking Dog" in Florida?I try to get to their Facebook page before they close it.
>>
>>103728
Texas I mean
>>
>>103706
I lived in Florida (not Miami) for a few years, and yes, people from Florida are batshit insane. I don't know what it is about that area but I can count on one hand the number of sane people I met in my three and a half years there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.