[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poison chopsticks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: poisonOnAStick.png (85KB, 184x157px) Image search: [Google]
poisonOnAStick.png
85KB, 184x157px
>> http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/world/gallery/eco-bad-habits/index.html
> 11 everyday items you should stop using right now

I always thought that people looked pretentious using inferior chopsticks when civilized reusable forks and spoons were available. Now I see that chopsticks are:

> treated with chemicals that can cause respiratory disorders

Now they're not only still inadequate and pretentious but more prone to asthma and other respiratory illness (flu and in-flu-enza): and just to flaunt their mindless cult-ure or to look cool.

What's the chance that hundreds of millions of people are going to change when most are so careless that they're obviously subconsciously suicidal or at least have a I-couldn't-care-less attitude?
>>
That's silly. It would be similar if we used disposable wooden forks and spoons. Right now we use plastic sporks probably at a similar rate. There's also little harm done if you have reusable chopsticks and use those instead.
>>
>>102562
You've stumbled on a chink plot to weaken the west. I would watch out.
>>
How many chopsticks would I have to eat be affected?
>>
>>102562
The fuck benl? Do Americans not have food safety laws or something?

This has got to be the worst excuse for news that I've ever seen
>>
>>102695
Chopsticks aren't food. Does 'food safety' apply to plates and shit in your country?
>>
>>102705
Actually if you ever bought a decorative or commemorative plate it has a warning on the back that you can't eat off of it because the paint is toxic, so there is a bit of precedent there.
>>
>>102705
Do you have any product safety laws?
>>
>>102562
sounds like someone's just bitter they can't use them
>>
>>102705
http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/ucm188064.htm
>>
I've always wanted metal chopsticks.
>>
>>103014
They are shit, buy nice wooden chopsticks unless you regularly stick them into an open flame
>>
>>103014
Koreans use metal chopsticks
>>
>>102562
I have stainless steel chopsticks and a titanium spork for my lunches. I have old wooden chopsticks at home from the 80's.
>>
>>102562
wooden chopsticks are still preferred as it has more grip than a metal chopsticks. we dont want food to fall while you grip it right
>>
Buy your own chopsticks and bring them to restaurant and those save you from the problem!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.