[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Won’t Release Tax Returns, Aide Says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 1

File: trump thumbs up.jpg (557KB, 3500x2334px) Image search: [Google]
trump thumbs up.jpg
557KB, 3500x2334px
>“The White House response is that he’s not going to release his tax returns; we litigated this all through the election, people didn’t care. They voted for him,” Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to Mr. Trump, said Sunday on ABC, in response to a question citing a petition posted to the White House website.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-release-tax-returns-aide-says-1485115246
>>
>>102488
Libs BTFO by the Trumpinator once again.
>>
>‘Alternative facts’; the new order of the white House

>That’s what Mr Trump’s team are calling the cascade of false truths that have been dominating the new Presidents first day and a half. He is now locked in a bitter row with the media over the numbers that attended his inauguration. Contrary to photographic evidence, he and his officials claimed that more people had turned out than ever before. All this might appear trivial, but is it a sign of what’s to come?

https://www.channel4.com/news/alternative-facts-the-new-order-of-the-white-house
>>
>WikiLeaks: Send us Trump's tax returns so we can release them

>Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway stated today that Trump will not release his tax returns. Send them to: https://wikileaks.org/#submit so we can.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/315542-wikileaks-send-us-trumps-tax-returns-so-we-can-release-them
>>
two truth manipulators calling each other liars.

WHICH SIDE WILL YOU CHOOSE AND ARE YOUR CHILDREN SAFE? MORE NEWS AT 11

but on the real, fuck the media. its about time someone called them on their bullshit and if that someone is trump so be it. i wish him all the best more power to him.
>>
>>102492
This. It's time for mainstream news media to go, and Trump will be the one to kill our corrupt lügenpresse once and for all.
>>
>Trump’s Vow to Repeal Health Law Revives Talk of High-Risk Pools

>About 27 percent of people under 65 are thought to have some sort of pre-existing condition that will most likely leave them without individual insurance if the law is repealed, according to a recent study. The guarantee of coverage has already become a rallying cry for people who want to keep the law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/business/president-donald-trump-health-insurance-high-risk-pool.html
>>
>>102490
how are trumps alternative facts any different than obamas alternative unemployment numbers, or any other administrations alternative information?

i think the only difference is the media isn't on board with trump like they have been with other presidents.
>>
>>102496
>obamas alternative unemployment numbers
What did you mean by this??
>>
>>102489
>>102492
>>102493

He's smart. That's why America is winning again.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/america-will-start-winning-again-winning-like-never-before-trump/videoshow/56693645.cms
>>
>>102498
its better if you google it and decide for yourself yourself rather than try dragging me into some useless argument.
>>
>>102501
>googling it
What a horrible idea. That doesn't actually tell you the difference between the six different unemployment figures released by the department of labor. The thing I'm trying to figure out is why you blame that on Obama when the media has been using the U3 number instead of the U6 like they should for literally the last 70 years.

If you want to talk about a President and fudged unemployment numbers, look no further than George W. Bush turning fast food workers into manufacturing jobs with a wave of the executive pen.
>>
>>102499
t. Charlie Sheen
>>
>>102503
yup, they all do it. the question is can you admit ALL of them do it?
>>
>>102507
>ALL of them do it

I'm as sceptical about Trump as the next man, but you've got to give him a chance to work.

Let him prove himself just like the others with real actions, not just by his odd way of doing things.
>>
>>102488
obama took over 3 years to release his birth certificate.

its like people have the memory capacity of goldfish….
>>
>>102531

There's a difference between the two: releasing tax returns has been a tradition since Nixon, while nobody has ever needed to release their birth certificate. Nobody ever questioned the birthplace of the candidates before Obama, and nobody has seriously done so since (except Trump questioning Cruz, but that's Trump being Trump and therefore not serious). There has never been an expectation of birth certificate release, and Obama probably found it personally offensive that he had been singled out as the one guy who's birthplace was put into question. Couple that with the standard operating procedure of ignoring conspiracy theorists (because responding often lends credence to it) meant that he waited until the story annoyed him sufficiently that he decided to put it to bed. And even then, because conspiracyfags gon conspiracy, that wasn't enough and they demanded even more ridiculous proof. Hell, there are still people who think he's a secret muslim Kenyan despite proof, so clearly him releasing his birth certificate was a huge fucking waste of time.
>>
>>102496
This sounds right.
There isn't any complete computer program that calculates unemployment or any other rate. When they are caught in their lies they don't find a specific bug in a computer program that caused it and give this as a reason for a hundred thousand people difference.
If you believe differently then you give "way" more credit to government and its workers than they deserve. Gov workers do far less work than average people, think less.
>>
>>102531
>this is the brain power of Trumpets
>>
>>102546
I remember it was hilarious because a week later he got Osama killed.
>>
>>102546
The majority of people just need something to look at so they can shrug their shoulders and move on. Still, Obama showed you how you handle these sorts of conspiracy theories. Clinton and Trump show you how you don't.
>>
>>102488
please, please let him say he won't increase taxes in number, amount, or types
please let us have Bush senior again, it'll be so funny
>>
>>102578
oh, I read that entirely wrong
fuck this guy
>>
>>102488
Is it just me or is it a little cringe every time Trump and/or his goons say stuff like
>we litigated this all through the election, people didn’t care. They voted for him
When in fact, they didn't? The electors chose Trump, and it seems everyone, even the so-called "liberal" media, repeat this falsehood that the American people chose Trump, or that he has anything resembling a mandate with the American people.

I wish Trump supporters lived in California when Schwarzenegger was elected on nearly the same platform that Trump has. He was an "outsider" who was going to bring something fresh to the state's political scene, but really he was just a woefully inexperienced dope who, when put under the massive pressure of his office, cracked and made very poor decisions. You can see the signs that this is what will happen with Trump. He has talking points out the wazoo, but as soon as he has to start making the difficult decisions, watch him fold under the GOP cronies surrounding him and tow the party line.

Whatever. We survived eight years of Bush. This clown can't do much worse.
>>
>>102580

You are in for a history lesson on how shit rolls down the hill soon enough. Give it about 2 years to start.
>>
>>102580
>Whatever. We survived eight years of Bush. This clown can't do much worse.

That's not very reassuring considering that we're still experiencing the effects of the Bush years. Things like squandering public trust and validating a lot of the world's negative perceptions/conspiracies about us are still being experienced to this date.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/5392/trust-government.aspx

For the record, I don't think Bush was a bad guy, and he was genuinely trying to help people out, he was just really incompetent, which is almost as bad as being a bloodsucking douchebag.
>>
>Trump aide says he won't do something he's said repeatedly he isn't going to do
>Trump has shown no signs of doing said thing
>Newsworthy
>>
>>102622
so should we just ignore the fact that russians bailed him out of bankruptcy because he doesn't wanna talk about it?
>>
Who fucking cares about this shit. Why do "progressives" feel the need to slam Trump for not following through with a "tradition" that's only been around since Nixon?
>>
>>102643
They will attack him for whatever reason sounds the most credible.

Enjoy the next 8 years of this, despite the good Trump will do.
>>
>>102643
>>102644
I predict that the regressives will rise up once Trump starts rounding up the musloons for deportation. They'll be a civil war, that Trump will easily win, and the majority of the left will be dead or cowering in the ruins of their cities. From that point of, Trump will have reign to do what he wants without their shrill voices screaming about racism or fascism.
>>
>>102576
>Still, Obama showed you how you handle these sorts of conspiracy theories
You mean by letting them fester because he was too arrogant to "give in" and just show the damn thing? Guy could have put the shit down early and instead we STILL have Birthers running around.
>>
>>102650
Thats because he pretended he WASNT a citizen to get free college or some shit

Obama decided to let the issue fester, knowing his bullshit would make Republicans look bad. Classic democratic strat.
>>
>>102646
Are you still false flagging >_> wtf

It's soo awkward
>>
>>102651
>preaches reconciliation and bipartisanship
>"they cling to their guns and religion"
>tries to ban Fox News from his press conferences till the rest of the MSM gang force him to back off
>blames all his woes on Bush and racism for a good long time
>helps ram the ACA into law because fuck all that bipartisanship crap (and it's still a fucking mess)
>gets on tv every time there's a high-profile shooting of a black person and plays the blame game before the facts invariably prove him wrong
>consistantly misjudges the character of the country and is predictably surprised every time the Republicans score a victory
>constant pulpit preaching helps ignite the most national division we've seen since the 60s.
>his self-styled righteous crusade against ignorance is such a gigantic failure that the Dems lose all but a handful of state legislatures across the country

Obama's a good example of what happens when someone in charge thinks they're the infallible hero of some story. His "right side of history" attitude pretty much seals it. Guy saw everyone who disagreed with him as a moron or a relic, and now we're all paying the price for the unavoidable backlash.
>>
>"Alternative Facts"
>Surveillance State
>Post-Truth
1984 is closer than we think.
>>
>>102651
Obama wasn't a citizen though.
>>
>>102654
All your talking points except the first one are either wrong or based on a blatantly false premise.

>>102697
>>>/pol/
>>
>>102698
>Race relations are in the toilet
>Prices of health insurance shot up after ACA was in effect for a year
>If I had a son he would look like trayvon
>Trump is one state governer away from a free pass to write amendments to the Constitution
I'm not sure what you mean by bad premise but the results certainly look like he is right
>>
I hope he repeals the federal income tax once the Republicans get a supermajority in the states in a couple years.
>>
>>102734
>one state governor away
Why lie on the internet?
>>
>>102791
The combination of states with Republican majority legislature or Republican governer is one state short of the required amount to pass an amendment with 19 having both As a contrast, there are only 5 states that have the same situation on the Democrats side. The remaining states are split still in legislative branches. It's enough of a dominance on average however that if a Republican sponsored amendment came through its very likely to pass because of how hard they won this election.
>>
>>102488
Impeachment when?
>>
>>102580
Trump employs neo-nazis and Russian agents in his staff. It can get way worse in way less than 8 years.
>>
>>102773
Yes and when that happens we will all cerebrate on the big rock candy mountain.
>>
>>102862
You have insane opinions man.

I'm so tired of seeing these kind of opinions treated with respect.

You're a fucking psycho tbh.
>>
>>102873
Yeah, what would these poor, ignorant, bucktoothed sovereign states of the US do without based federal government imposing a taxes on them to do as it sees fit with a totally in line with the founding ideals crushing centralized authority.

Luckily that's not a thing anymore so that can blackmail, I mean entice, states into bending to the whims of a federal bureaucracy.
>>
>>102862
David Brock please admit yourself into a mental asylum
>>
>>102873
The one with the lake of stew, and whiskey too?
>>
>>102875
t. right wing extremist

>>102879
>I hate the government because Alex Jones told me so!

>>102881
Sean Hannity shouldn't you be preparing for your radio show right now instead of shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>102885
>My opinions are actually facts; dissenting opinions are right wing retards
>>
>>102887
These people are literally insane. There is no communicating with that sort of mentality.
>>
>>102887
you can't talk to these neo-religious fanatics, anon.
>>
>>102887
It would be funny if you weren't the one actually living in a bubble of untruth.
>>
>>102887
>>102946
No u

Getting back to the topic the reason why he won't release his tax returns is because his net worth is hugely overestimated, and he'll never dispel that little untruth about himself that he's carefully built
>>
>>102852
First up on the agenda after we take that state, make liberalism a felony crime.

Next up, start deporting all the Mexicans and Arabs.

Third and last, abolish the federal government except for the military.
>>
>>103008
Are you still false flagging

Really
>>
>>102492
>>102493
Alternative media, alternative facts everyone. Remember the young men on 4chan will give us the world without objective truth. Alex Jones and Breitbart will lead the way while RT manipulates behind the scenes. The world will enter darkness once again because we were too pampered. Too soft.

I'm ready for it, are you?
>>
the internet was literally a mistake

and yet, i can't live without it
>>
How about you guys show me your tax returns?

I'd really like to know your personal information, as well as your cash amounts.

:^)
>>
>>103058
4chan is okay with the president of the united states of America lying to their faces.

That is perfectly acceptable.

4chan are the true cucks now. They will accept nothing less than ignorance, alternative facts and lies.
>>
>>103059
Wouldn't you say just about anything to get the media to stop pressuring you about giving out your tax information?

That's private stuff that can be used against you. Hell, I probably would've done the same damn thing in his position. Damn the fanatical liberal media.
>>
>>103059
every president has lied to your face. even the magic negro.
>(gasp! it can't be!)

you were raised on alternative facts.
>(and advertising, but thats a whole other thread)

and the only reason we're even talking about it now is because of trump.

thank you president trump for making fake news and alternative facts a national conversation and i look forward to seeing if there is some way we change it all for the better of society.
>>
>>103060
>Wouldn't you say just about anything to get the media to stop pressuring you about giving out your tax information?

I'm not the president of the united fucking states of america. If I was, I would have given it all up front.

>That's private stuff that can be used against you.

He shouldn't have anything to hide. He's the leader of our country. If he has something in his tax returns that could possibly lead to a major conflict of interest, we should have the right to know about it.
>>
>>103062
>every president has lied to your face. even the magic negro.
No other president has been so fucking blatant about it. Literally Trump's first statement to the press was a flat out lie. Full stop.

>you were raised on alternative facts.
I expect more out of the leader of my nation than what I hear out of my crazy religious mother's mouth.

>thank you president trump for making fake news and alternative facts a national conversation and i look forward to seeing if there is some way we change it all for the better of society.
This is his goal, and he's definitely not using this as a tactic to gain more power. Good job, anon. You figured it out.
>>
>>103065
While it's true that he shouldn't hide conflicts of interest to the public, perhaps it was within everybody's best interest if he continued to do so.

Right now, he has a lot of doubt on his side, due to the media's consistent attacking output. Even if they were honest difficulties, it's not the time to release such information to the public. Right now, he's trying to garner as much support from the public, while fixing the current system.

That's a smooth transition into office.
>>
>>103074
>perhaps it was within everybody's best interest if he continued to do so.

Yeah, no. We need to know now. This is not up to him.

>Right now, he has a lot of doubt on his side, due to the media's consistent attacking output.
Contrary to /pol/'s LARPing fantasy, the media isn't controlled by DER JUDEN. There isn't a lugenpresse... he earned this shit.

>Right now, he's trying to garner as much support from the public
By lying to our faces in his first press conference and signalling that he's going to be secretive and false about what goes on in his administration. Okay.

>while fixing the current system.
Haven't seen any of that yet.

>That's a smooth transition into office.
No. This is a clusterfuck.
>>
>>103076
>This is a clusterfuck.
Lol

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

amidoinitrite
>>
>>102488
This board sure has a lot of salty libs in it
>>
>>103077
I'm sure its a very real and dire situation to that other poster. there is always an alternative interpretation of the facts after all, and certainly his view isn't tinted by some sort of partisan lens….
>>
>>103082
Is it really so much to ask that the incoming president do the same in good faith as every other president?
>>
>>102546
Shoveling blue pills down his gully
>>
>>103086
Like showing his birth certificate, right?
>>
>>103096
Prior to the magic negro nobody requested a birth certificate, though--it's been the standard to release tax returns since Nixon.
>>
How painfully obvious does it need to be that Trump has absolutely no interest serving Americans who won't vote for him or otherwise patronize him.
They might as well not be American to these folks.
>>
>>102646
>will rise up once Trump starts rounding up the musloons for deportation.

Damn right we will.

"First they came for the Muslims, and we said 'Not this time, motherfucker!'"
>>
>>102488

I didn't see this coming at all. I totally thought he would do what he promised. How could we have known he'd pull out -- he doesn't seem the type.
>>
>>103097
It may or may not be standard to do so, I don't see why it matters.
The very obvious and legitimate grievance of Americans that the president could beput to rest if he did would be concerning potential conflicts of interest due to his business ownership as well as patronage of his candidacy by special interests, possibly foreign.
>>
>>103127

Honestly I don't even care if he doesn't make them public, as long as he makes them available to Congress, intel and defense agencies, and ethics reviewers in both the legislative and exec branches.

And while I can understand why the IRS would be under strict duty, for the long-term security of the country, to never leak the tax return of anyone ever regardless of immediate public interest, doing so internally within the executive branch if security can be guaranteed might be a good exception for the Director to employ.
>>
>>102488
RUS pwnd USA.

Game over! Trump is bough & paid for with Rubbles. Aha.. Amerikukd!
>>
>>102499
poo in the loo is your source? bravo!
>>
>>103126

"I totally thought he would do what he promised."

Really? I'm so sorry...
>>
>>103124
you mean like when obama ended "wet foot dry foot" for the cubans in florida on his way out because they overwhelmingly voted for trump? even after all that posturing he did about opening relations with cuba prior to the election in the hopes they would vote democrat?

ya that was fukt up.
>>
Why does he have to. Nothing says he does. Just quit looking for shit. You wont find shit until you stop.
>>
>>103433
He doesn't have to, that's the problem. His ongoing business ownership and relationship with Russia has been shady as fuck and now he's president when half the US doesn't trust him.
>>
>>103433
Ready for a history lesson.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/11/pf/taxes/nixon-trump-tax-returns/?iid=EL

Lesson is, Nixon started it.
>>
>>103394
I assumed that was to improve relations with Cuba period. They probably didn't love losing citizens to the U.S. constantly.
>>
>>103441
>citing cnn, anywhere, any time
come on, man. now I'm not shitting on your info or idea in and of itself, I just think we need to ignore the retard in the room.
>>
>>103441
So... Nixon is now a beacon of trust and transparency of government?

Again, outside of >muh tradition, the man is under audit by the IRS. He's /already/ being investigated.

There is no benefit in releasing private financial documents to appease a group of screaming populists who hate the man so much they have been caught and exposed making up shit about him?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.