[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Icelanders, get the fuck in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: guðni_jóhannesson.jpg (128KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
guðni_jóhannesson.jpg
128KB, 960x566px
Tell me everything you know–I know one of the arrested, and my cousin now lives in Iceland.

This is what I've know so far:
>20 year old Birna from Iceland is missing
>Red car rental seen in the location near where Birna was last seen
>Greenlanders rented a that car, and is seen near the location where Birna was last seen
>Trawler_Polar_Nanoq_fucked_up.png
>Icelands Police went after Polar Nanoq, searching for her
>Found 14 mio. DKK worth of hash instead
>Where_the_fuck_is_Birna.jpg
>And_what_the_shit_is_this.mkv
>Greenlanders in Iceland do not feel safe, and have been thrown out of shops in some cases
>This is now a murder case that happens to have drugs involved, that apparently aren’t directly involved in the missing case of Birna

I know the guy arrested isn't a murderer/rapist, but I do know he likes to make money–hence why perhaps drugs involved–but the two other guys from Maniitsoq and Nuuk, I do not know.

http://archive.is/Jwk1x (Sermitsiaq.ag article)

Very short greentext from archived link:
>Guðni Jóhannesson encourages Icelanders to not jump to conclusions.
>Investigator Grímur Grímsson has the same thoughts and says Greenlanders aren't suspects (??? this is the part that confused me, why’d he say that then keep one guy)

Icelandbro's, anyone knows what the hell happened? Is this a case of disappearance and a bust of drugs by accident, or did our guys from Polar Nanoq really did it? Are there any other suspects other than Polar Nanoq guys?
>>
Thanks for posting, OP. I'm not an Icelander, but I found several English language news articles about this in case anyone wants to know more:

https://www.undercurrentnews.com/2017/01/20/iceland-police-arrest-crew-of-polar-seafood-vessel-in-connection-with-drugs-missing-girl/
>Iceland police arrest crew of Polar Seafood vessel in connection with drugs, missing girl

http://icelandreview.com/news/2017/01/20/foreign-minister-greenland-cancels-trip-norway
>Foreign Minister of Greenland Cancels Trip to Norway

http://www.thejournal.ie/missing-woman-iceland-3196684-Jan2017/
>Homicides are extremely rare in the tiny North Atlantic nation – and so the disappearance of 20-year-old Birna Brjansdottir has captivated the country.

>The media has reported on little else in recent days, and a solemn march in her honour, tracing her last known steps, was held in Reykjavik on Wednesday.

>The auburn-haired young woman was last seen around 5am on Saturday after a night out in Reykjavik’s bars.
http://grapevine.is/news/2017/01/18/greenland-trawler-returning-to-iceland-in-connection-with-missing-person-case/
>As reported, surveillance footage taken on Laugarvegur on the night of the disappearance shows a red Kia Rio traveling went on Laugavegur at about the same time and place that Birna disappeared.

>Her phone continued to produce a signal until at about 5:50 in Hafnarfjörður, near the area of the fire station. Given the distance covered in this short amount of time, it is possible she went to Hafnarfjörður by car. Rescue workers and police extended their search to Hafnarfjörður, and RÚV reports that two black Dr. Martens boots – the same kind Birna was wearing on the night she disappeared – were found near the harbour. However, there is as yet no definitive proof that these are Birna’s boots, and police say they are working “full power” to get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>102267
Thanks for the links, I only had Sermitsiaq.ag's and there where many articles I had no idea where to start with the translated greentexts.

I can't stop thinking about it, it doesn't happen that much–murderers are usually from south Greenland or the stereotypical drunks living in East Greenland. I fear this might ruin our relations, perhaps not politically, rather the Icelandic people hating us.
>>
>Icelanders, get the fuck in here

what, all three of them?
>>
3 guys were arested. 1 of them is now free. they took a rental car and in that car dna and blood of the girl were found. The sircumstance dosent look good for these guys. Another is young and maybe just a witness. The older guy has some history of violence back in Greenland. I don't thing people from Greenland are in danger if they come here. Ofcorse we got some rednecks here who hate you now but more people would stand up for you against these racists. We should know how it is to be hated. brits and dutch and danes calling us thieves after the ecconomy crisis.
>>
Do they even have prisons in Iceland. Their population is so small it'd just make more sense for them to simply lock offenders in their own houses for the duration of a prison term of something.
>>
>>102378
Thanks based Icelandbro, I actually got worried for my friend and cousin. I know all three by lastname, and I assume the guy from Maniitsoq is the oldest and has a history of violence, and Nuuk guy is the young one was a witness, then my friend got busted with the drugs. 14 mio. DKK is a lot of money. I really hope Birna has nothing to do with Polar Nanoq guys, if so no mercy for them–rapists shouldn't feel any mercy, I don't care where they come from.
>>
>>102402
no problem man hope this will end well. always on my way to greenland :)
>>
>>102414
Same here. Take care Icelandbro.
>>
>>102416
her body was found just now
>>
>>102421
Just read about it, too.
>>
And the blood found in the red Kia that the Greenlanders rented is confirmed as being Birna's, so it doesn't look like they were just witnesses
http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2017/01/22/forensic_evidence_confirms_that_birna_was_in_the_re/
>>
>>102437
One was a witness, I think he was the one that had a blackout during the whole thing. Now more curious only to which one of the guys did it, there isn't denying she was murdered by one of them. It's a fucking mess.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.