[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIA destroying data because Trump could use it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 0

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-intelligence-idUSKBN15236Z

>They also regulate how such data can be searched and create strict requirements for dealing with unevaluated electronic communications, which must be destroyed no later than five years after the are first examined.
>>
>Trump
>Using intelligence

Don't make me laugh
>>
>>101438
>CIA destroying data because Trump could use it
Lets be real
>...as evidence of criminal and unethical activity in his attempt to shut them down

Unless you think the CIA dosing hookers with LSD and observing them in a small room with a one way mirror is important to national security.
>>
So nobody minded these wide-sweeping powers to spy on Americans until someone from the other party got in? This is why we have a Constitution. Rights lost are lost forever.
>>
>>101438
>Clinton Intelligence Agency running damage control.
No surprises there.
>>
>>101453
Next time you are at the library, checkout some books on American history - especially anything to do with the clandestine and investigatory agencies. There is a long history of shit-fuckery there.
>>
>>101454
The CIA does not operate domestically. You're thinking of the NSA, not the CIA.

>>101453
>Lets be real
>CIA dosing hookers with LSD
Maybe if you didn't rely on things they did 60 years ago. That CIA is dead.

>>101461
[citation needed]
>>
Wish the CIA would destroy themselves while they're at it.
>>
>>101478
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

>Doesn't operate domestically
>Kidnapped US and Canadian citizens to do weird experiments on them

wew lad
>>
>>101569
It was a different world back then. All of those people are dead, Anon. I don't know why people keep bringing up things that happened literally 50 or 60 years ago like those programs are still going on today.
>>
>>101571
It doesn't matter anyway because MKultra was a colossal failure. The general in charge during the 1960s and 70s said on his deathbed that he'd wasted his life on it.
>>
>>101571
It was a rare moment in history when the curtain dropped and we saw the man behind it.

Do you really think that there are no more curtains, and no more men behind them?
>>
>>101573
I'm so tired of vague platitudes.

Do you really think the victims affected by the MKultra program weren't paid millions for their pain and suffering by the same government that initially tortured them? (hint: They were.)
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf
>>
>>101573
There's a fine line between skepticism and paranoia. Assuming conspiracy until proven otherwise tends to fall on the latter end of that spectrum.
>>
>>101476
>Next time you are at the library, checkout some books on American history - especially anything to do with the clandestine and investigatory agencies. There is a long history of shit-fuckery there.

Really? I was just born yesterday, I had no idea.
And the only letters I know are "CIA" and the ones used to make this post.
>>
>>101576
>I'm so tired of vague platitudes.
This is a vague platitude. What you were responding to was clear.

>(hint: They were.)
Well then, I guess torture is okay as long as that person gets a check afterwards. Money is everything, after all!
>>
>>101594
Do you believe there are people within the CIA who genuinely have America's best interests at heart?
>>
>>101595
>Do you believe there are people within the CIA who genuinely have America's best interests at heart?
What their interests are at heart is irrelevant. What is relevant is what they do.

This country drunk on lip service.
>>
>>101596
They back obama and purge their databases?

I know more about what the nsa does its not good. And for the record i didnt get this opinion from alex jones or donald trump.
>>
>>101631
Remember when liberals were protesting blanket surveillance and corrupt corporations instead of worshipping the pro-surveillance corporate-owned candidate? Good times.
>>
>>101639
I remember when the government institution that's supposed to be the most incorruptible and nonpartisan was found to be biased against conservative organizations applying for 501(c) status.
>>
>>101709
You mean that time when an explosion of fake grassroots "Tea Party" groups tried to illegally claim 501(c)3 tax exempt status while blatantly shilling for political causes and candidates? I remember that too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

>>101639
I remember when Bush's administration authorized the NSA to start mirroring the entire internet if that's what you mean.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/07/AR2007110700006.html
>>
>>101447
Highly underrated comment, and I like Trump
>>
>>101639
Tell me about it. I've watched countless people I know who are supposedly progressive liberals devolve into slathering Randian objectivists the moment a powerful private entity starts discriminating in their favor. Apparently censorship only counts if it's the government now and the concept of free speech is nothing more than a euphemism for the 1st Amendment.
>>
>>101842
I'm getting real sick and tired of bipartisan effort in the US to shit all over the rights of the rest of the world all in the name of "national security".
>>
>>101453
I wish CIA would oust him already, no doubt they could fuck over every republican in office if they wanted to.
>>
>>101447
kek
>>
>>101447
Yes the multimillionaire who just became president...

...is stupid.

The campaign is over, move on to reality.
>>
>>102087
He is a multi-billionaire retard
>>
>>101631
Kys...
>>
>>102120
He's a multimillionaire too, retard.
>>
>>101890
castro
>>
>>101890
Yeah, based CIA should kick out all the Nazi Republicans and get in Good Guy Democrat because they're the good guys who are very good.
>>
>>101438
The CIA are destroying all the evidenve of their child sex parties.
>>
>>101478
>Maybe if you didn't rely on things they did 60 years ago. That CIA is dead.

Which is why they're purging their data. NO BUT IT'S JUST PANCAKE RECIPES, NOTHING CLANDESTINE AND TERRIBLE AT ALL!
>>
>>103228
I would be happy with Pence or Ryan/McConnell at this point.
>>
>>101454
The Constitution is not a magical document that grants to mystical things called "rights." It simply states what your rights are. No one can take them from you.
>>
>>101438
>CIA destroying data because Trump could use it

Isn't that literally an act of treason?
>>
>>101438
>strict requirements for dealing with unevaluated electronic communications

What's insane is that the CIA/NSA/whoever has been handing over this data to Israel's security services (including data on American citizens) for decades now, yet they don't want the President of the United States of America to see it?...
>>
>>101478
>The CIA does not operate domestically.

lol
>>
>>104511
Cucks gonna cuck
>>
>>103942
so long as the US government is there to enforce those rights. Inherently nothing has any right aside form what is claimed and taken. As a civilization we have defined those rights and protect them with our governments military power if need be, thankfully it often does not come to that.
>>
>>104510
To be honest I would trust mossad more at this point than President Trump. I know mossad can keep a secret, Trump would drag the secrets onto Twitter the moment he fell into a 03:00 rage
>>
>>101438
>CIA destroying data

>because trump could use it

yeah, to lock up Hillary.
>>
>>104507

NO.

Why?

the CIA is a company.

The CIA is not a part of the federal government.
>>
>>104703

actually, never mind. I was thinking about something else.
>>
>>101438

this is Treason

the CIA works for the government, they're an agency, whether they like it or not the government uses.

If they start making their own rules, operating outside the rule of the government that they are subservient to...

Then they arent an american agency anymore

> For this alone he could send the military in there with guns and shut them down, right now

The central intelligence agency is a Clear And Present Danger.
>>
>>104703
I never heard that and neither have the american people.

Central
Intelligence
Agency <---keyword here

Also if they're a company they can simply be shut out of the government information circuit and the military can turn off all their information feeds from the satellites.

> if they're a company it makes it really easy for the government to BTFO them since they're not actually a part of the government, they can cut them off like a rude stepchild.
>>
>>105843
>If they start making their own rules, operating outside the rule of the government that they are subservient to...
>Then they arent an american agency anymore

I am not excusing their behavior but to a degree they've been acting on their own for a few decades now, it's just everything is finally coming to a head.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.