[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing Person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Toni+Anderson.png (354KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
Toni+Anderson.png
354KB, 690x388px
I know this is a long shot but hey, worth a shot to spread the news.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/KC-police-search-for-missing-Wichita-woman-411018955.html
>>
>>101342
Is this a friend of yours?
>>
No. Just came across it in a news feed and figured I would try and at least do what little I could. It's a lot better than just "sending my thoughts and prayers" like most idiots were doing. As if that ever helped anyone.
>>
>>101342
What the fuck is wrong with this girl's face

>>101385
Shut the fuck up, faggot, its a public expression of sympathy
>>
she looks like the one i got in my basement.
>>
>>101342
This board is for news. Shit that matters.

This is local small time shit. Post it on a telephone pole, faggot.
>>
>>101430
Hopefully some psycho gets you in his basement, make you wish you never been born. See then if you still think it's funny. People may or may not deserve such horrors in a basement, but you are obviously who does. Maybe after this life you come back as a girl and someone gets to laugh at your nightmares in a basement. Seems fair.
>>
>>101463
Get a load of this triggered faggot
>>
>>101342
I got her right here.
>>
>>101441
Go back to r/worldnews
>>
Why is it that only girls make the "missing person" headlines
>>
We /b/ now
>>
>>101498

>only girls

It's only little white girls they give a fuck about. Society will always puts them on a pedestal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

Nobody would give a damn if it was an Asian, Hispanic, or black woman missing. Even if they were attractive, and trust me. A lot of missing Hispanic women are way more attractive than this white broad could ever hope to be, but they never get this type of media attention.
>>
>>101505
Beaner women have no value to a white society.
>>
>>101586
no, somebody has to make the tacos
>>
>>101586
they are not as useless as white women...white women are the biggest beneficiaries of welfare and affirmative action policies & more likely to divorce you & take your stuff
>>
>>101463
Well i thought it was funny
>>
>>101586
Get a load of this fag. Hispanics are the hardest working demographic in our nation, the entire service industry is based around them. White women take and take and take some more. They take useless degrees they chugged old professor dick for and then complain when nobody hires them, they marry rich guys, then divorce them, living a comfortable middle class life, having never worked a real job and never having any useful skills besides spreading their legs. Now look at Maria, who has been working 12 hours a day 6 days a week cleaning the houses of rich white ladies (who stole the house from their husband) just to feed her kids. But Maria is greatfull to the US, because she came from a place where there was no work and the cartels behead people in the street. White women complain that the world hasn't given enough to them. Hispanics are greatfull they ha ha anything at all
>>
raped, killed and left in a ditch somewhere.
>>
>>102668
Naw, she's a church girl on the run for being an un-wed mother carrying some black dudes kid. She's scared of home and what people may think.
>>
>>102173
HA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.