[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Canada Great Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oleary-main.jpg (522KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oleary-main.jpg
522KB, 850x1000px
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/kevin-o-leary-enters-conservative-leadership-race-i-m-in-1.3245919

>Celebrity investor Kevin O'Leary has officially declared his intentions to run for leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada.

>O'Leary, chair of O'Leary Financial Group and founder of O'Leary Funds, made it official Wednesday on Facebook, after months of publicly speculating about what he might do if he were prime minister.

>"It starts right now," O'Leary told CTV's Your Morning, moments after the announcement online. "I'm in."

>He vowed to dig Canada out of the debt Trudeau is racking up, and condemned the efforts of Finance Minister Bill Morneau as "a huge disappointment."

>He also criticized Trudeau for "charging ahead" with his own economic policies, instead of preparing to react based on the big changes coming to the United States under president-elect Donald Trump.
>>
I'm really sick of celebrities in politics. When have they done anything useful for a country? And don't say Reagan because everything reagan achieved was solely through accumulating massive debt
>>
>>101091
Being an ignorant American, I didn't know who this was so I looked him up.

Found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6V3hEkX2mA

Gotta be honest, he seems like a dick. I guess you canucks can only hope people are that sick of DUDE WEED man.
>>
An increasing trend of the finance taking control of government.
See HyperNormalisation
https://youtu.be/f9m2yReECak
>>
>>101097
>Gotta be honest, he seems like a dick.
He's Canada's Donald Trump, and that's why we conservatives want him. Our country has had a long history of weak leaders, and we don't want to have to bend over backwards anyone anymore.
>>
Canada gets their own trump

Nice
>>
>>101091
This guy is not remotely close to being like Trump, or Canada just have the better version of everything. US have Joe the Plumber who is not really a plumber. Canada have Mike Holmes who rebuilt homes for people who have been ripped off by cowboy construction workers.

I would be okay with PM Kevin O'Leary, though I'm rooting for Dr. Kellie Leitch for the Conservative leadership, she's prolife but not antichoice (same position as Pierre Trudeau actually, PET was a prolife Catholic! He just believed that a woman and a doctor could make a better choice on a case by case basis).

I voted for Harper in the last last election because immigration was out of control, but instead of BUILDING A WAR, Harper kept importing people we neither want or need, he just didn't hand out citizenship like Halloween candy, which solve problem (electorate should not change drastically within 4 years!), but there is still the problem with unwanted people taking up jobs and rental space and housing space.

Since Harper manage to screw it up badly, I then voted for Trudeau, I'm overall happy with Trudeau when it comes to Healthcare, but he dropped the ball on Hydro, and Diversity is ridiculous. I say this as an Asian immigrant from Hong Kong. In China, everyone is expected to speak Mandarin even though it's not everybody's mothertongue - there is over 56 ethnicties. A common tongue is needed for a country to function. People should understand conversational English before they even land here! It's okay if they have horrible grammar, but they need to know enough to navigate the legal and health system and just say hello to neighbours.

I prefer Kellie Leitch over Justin because she understands this, and it's ridiculous that lefties like Rick Mercer called her out for her barbaric report hotline as a "call when there is brown people in the neighbourhood", it's not, does Mercer not understand that the people that barbaric cultural imports hurt the most are coloured women?
>>
>>101140
So your solution is to put in a guy that worships money? You know given how this guy operates he'd still let all those Chinese millionaires into Toronto and you'd still be in same place.
>>
>>101095
We'll this guy created thousands of job and invested in douzins of companies now worth lots of money , saving a few of them from bancrupcy. He also donated huge amounts of money and is considered an expert in his field. Sooo, tell me again what trudeau did except looking pretty, promising weed and racking up debt
>>
>>103515
Kevin Oleary is a kike and not going to pay you for sucking his dick btw. Hes the very model of evil selfinterested jew money. And if you think anyone in western Canads ia having his bullshit your head is so far up you ass youre Toronto.
>>
>>101140
>>101153
He’s not Trump. Sure, he’s known from TV and the Conservatives will look at ANYBODY to run for leader (14 in there now?). But he doesn’t speak French and lives in Boston.
Also: http://www.nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.