[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notting Hill carnival at risk of being banned thanks to black violence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38643270

>Notting Hill Carnival poses a "real risk to public safety" and in 2016 saw four stabbings so serious the victims nearly died, according to a report.

>The event - at which 450 arrests were made last year - must be made safer, London's mayor has been warned.

>It is one of Europe's largest carnivals with up to 7,000 police on duty, 50,000 performers and a million visitors. The London Assembly Police and Crime Committee said overcrowding and a rise in violent crime were the main issues.

Does anyone else find it ironic that a carnival set up to showcase the best of black culture and creativity and improve relations between London's black community and everyone else is under threat due to violent crime committed by nigs?
>>
>>100816
I live there, this problem is overhyped. 450 arrests in a crowd of 1 million plus shows how well behaved most people are. Now I've never found the carnival that much fun, but a lot of people do. You do get some housing estate savages but they shouldn't ruin the fun for everyone else. Besides if they said they'd ban it people would still go there and have a carnival. There is literally no way to stop it, the whole danger thing is really overhyped.
>>
>>100816
Really wish we had something like this in the US
>>
>>100832
britain was a mistake
>>
>>100816
black violence is a mistake. It's a convinient way to ban it to satisfy the muslims who are growing in population and hate people expressing themselves.
>>
>>100888
I'm actually surprised noone has gone on a jihaadi stabbing spree at a carnival like this already
>>
>>100889
because jihadis are fake news
>>
>>100894
Lee Rigby and the 30 dead tourists on the Tunisian beach would beg to differ
>>
>>100875
>>britain was a mistake

No, britain wasn't a mistake it is just so infested by Cis'people that they don't know what they are thinking.

If we could find a way to remove the "cissys" from our political correct society, everything would turn out great and we all could live in a liberal, progressive society working toadward an utopian society.
>>
>>100816
>London's black community
But London IS black/brown community.

Hey, I noticed something.
The atrocity of any given place is directly proportional with the nr. of blacks in it.
But that can be true, right? That the browner/blacker a place gets, the shittier it gets, that would be racist to think, no?

I can't remember the last time a city becoming more black was a good thing, can someone remind me?
>>
>>100816
I never thought reading could make you dumber, this thread has opened my eyes.
>>
>>100816
450 arrests =\= 450 stabbings
450 arrests === incompetent police
>>
>>100816
>find it ironic that a carnival set up to showcase the best of black culture and creativity and improve relations between London's black community and everyone else is under threat
>because of blacks
No, because I live in the real world where I have to fend myself from gypsies, negroids and mudfarts.
>>
>>100967
>being this mad
>>
/pol/ was right
>>
>>100833
There are carribean festivals in New York and DC.
>>
>>101587
these festivals are fun when they are full of white people and the caribbeans, africans and whatever are just an excuse for a different theme
them moment you get a lot of those animals in the festival, its ruined
>>
>>101216
>touching that bait
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.