[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAKENEWS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

Can someone link me to the original golden shower posts in November or before? Google and DuckDuckGo searches are flooded with bullshit news articles that don't link to 4chan at all. And I remember reading the crap just days ago. Thanks babes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/16/opinions/is-it-fake-news-dowling/index.html
>>
>>100640
this news articles has screenshots of threads

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109890/Did-4chan-user-make-salacious-parts-dirty-dossier-MAIL-Republican-anti-Trump-strategist.html

the post from november is #95571329
>>
>>100646

The post was in the Trump general.

>So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it.

>They still believe it. Guys, they're truly fucking desperate - there's no remaining Trump scandal that's credible.

Someone asks,

>is it the sextape orgy thing? how can anybody even believe that?

He replies,

>Because I told them the source was the GOP coup. I never even hinted at where they had gotten from.

>The Russian spy shit is 100% organic extra layered bullshit they themselves thought up.

>I still can't believe how retarded these people are.

Others ask,

>What did you tell Rick Wilson?

and,

>Describe your emotions.

>How does it feel to troll a multi-million propaganda machine with a single tweet?

He replies,

>I'll spill the beans if they start covering their tracks or on Nov 7th when I plan to switch my sockpuppet account from pro-Clinton to pro-Trump.

>It's surreal. Started as a revenge plot at work, mostly a joke months ago. What amazes me is how many bot accounts follow pro-Clinton yiddler accounts.
>>
>>100640
So this really did originate on 4chan? Holy fuck.....
>>
>>100663
Sounds like they're discussing something else tbh.
Some tweet the Anon made.

Doesn't mention any of the details.

/pol/ trying to claim this is proof they invented the stuff in the pissgate dossier is grasping at straws.
>>
>>100670
Even so, I think that pissgate is fake. Seriously at this point they could say that the sky is blue and I'd still be skeptical.
>>
>>100663
No. Some of the things in the "dossier" are months older than those /pol/ threads.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
>Some of the reports – which are dated from 20 June to 20 October last year – also proved to be prescient, predicting events that happened after they were sent.

>One report, dated June 2016, claims that the Kremlin has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least five years, with the aim of encouraging “splits and divisions in western alliance”.
>>
>>100729
>>100670
>/pol/ trying to claim this is proof they invented the stuff in the pissgate dossier is grasping at straws.
Partially true, it was one guy acting on his own, not a collective effort by /pol/ itself.

>No. Some of the things in the "dossier" are months older than those /pol/ threads.
The /pol/ threads, especially the November one, talk about the story being created months earlier as part of the "sock puppet" accounts /pol/ was making, putting the alleged creation somewhere late 2015/early 2016. Well within the time frame, and well before Steele generated his report.
>>
>>100768
And one of these sock puppet accounts was the MI6 guy's Russian contact?

That doesn't even make sense.
>>
we must keep this one alive
>>
>>101500
bump
>>
How likely someone wrote fanfiction about Trump being into urophilia and he happened to guess right?
I mean, piss play is a moderately common fetish, especially with people of power.
>>
>>101809
>piss play is a moderately common fetish, especially with people of power

I don't know many people of power but I would say, water sports is not an uncommon topic for erotic literature.

I'm still waiting to read the original story, assuming it really exists.
>>
>>100729
>the Kremlin has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least five years

Must be fake, right?
>>
>>100663
Nope, /pol/ created fake leaks to discredit the real stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.