[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

App Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: considerthefollowing.jpg (73KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
73KB, 300x301px
So check this out...

Sometimes people pass you very respectfully. They slow down, they wait for a passage, and they go all or partially into the opposite lane to not encroach on your space.

These people should be rewarded.

What if there was an app where you could give that person a token or some points in some digital store, or some other small reward.

You'd see them coming on your smart phone, and if you're pleased with the way they passed you, you could press a button to give them a small reward.

There would be some kinks to work out, such as where to get sponsors and how to make money, and there would have to be a way to make people unable to abuse it (one payment from one cyclist per day or something)

Good idea, no? It would give the whole "share the road" initiative a lot more credit and advance peoples awareness of cyclists a huge amount.
>>
Absolutely not - you want more people staring at their phones while biking or driving instead of looking at the road?
>>
>>999939
Tabasco or Sriracha?
>>
>>999945
Franks
>>999944
It's just a little glance. Drivers don't even have to be near their phone.
>>
>>999939
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR VIEWING ME AS A HUMAN BEING! MMMMM MMMMMM GIVE ME YOUR COCK TO SUCK!!!!

That's retarded, OP. If anything, use the same technology to report unsafe passers to police.
>>
>using telephone while driving to give money to passing strangers for common courtesies

This is the future we have come to.

Luckily I live in a country where drivers hate cyclists, but at least they don't try to actively kill them.

I won't comment on the quality of the idea per se, but the whole consept is just really bizzare for me.
>>
Also, what about when someone passes you safely and you are not really paying atenttion to your telephone and then they come back dissapointed and run you over for not giving them money?
>>
>>1000231
I'd say that's an unlikely scenario.
>>
>>999946

But I, the cyclist, would have to take out my phone to rate them

Either I'm going to take my phone out while on the movie, at which point I become a dangerous road-missile

Or I'm going to stop my bike to give this person goodboy points for showing basic ocnsideration for other road users

I'm certainly not going to stop.
>>
>>999939
I have to deal with retards like you on a daily basis. Everybody has this "one billion dollar app" idea, and if they get to know that I'm an app diveloper, they start bullshitting. That's why I mostly say " I work in it"
>>
>>1000267
Lots of people have phones attached to their handlebars for GPS and what-not
>>1000271
It's ok to be gay, senpai.
>>
Thread was made by a cager wanting an app that would paint a real-time GPS bullseye on every nearby cyclist.

Nice try, fascist!
>>
File: hitler.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
90KB, 300x300px
>>1000280
>>
>>1000000
>>
>>999945
>Tabasco or Sriracha
>>999946
>Franks

Cholula Chiptole for me.
>>
>>999939
I already have enough shit draining my battery life, then to pat some driver on the back who probably doesn't have the always listening sort of app on.
>>
>>1000271
>I have to deal with retards like you on a daily basis. Everybody has this "one billion dollar app" idea, and if they get to know that I'm an app diveloper, they start bullshitting. That's why I mostly say " I work in it"
iktf

I work in software development and people are always pitching their killer app ideas to me, I've had so many people ask me to write their phone apps and get rich and they have no idea what they even want to do, let alone have some killer app.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.