[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pity clap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (218KB, 900x1348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 900x1348px
A lot of you guys in /n have probably been in or watched a bike or running race and in doing so, witnessed or been the last person only to revive the pity clap and the horrible feeling that comes with it. So I ask, why is there always an uproar for the slowest runner, even if they don't try? Is it just part of an 'everybody is a winner' society?
>>
Better than faggots that earn the DNF stamp.

Quitters are infinitely worse than slowfags.
>>
I did school marathons back in junior high and high school. I was fat and the fatter dudes would always complain about knee pain and the teachers would drive them back, leaving me dead last for 4 years.

Effort is still effort, I lapped more than those who didn't even try.
>>
I'm posting this mostly because I ran a race recently and came in towards the end with the whole Finnish being quiet, and a few miniutes later, when the last few people finnished, there was an uproar which reminded me of when I was in hs, whenever I came in last, that clap would make me feel sick afterwards and during. (And it was not just fautige, under a timer I was just wheezing by the end, not sick)
>>
Because we feel the need as a society to overly support those to try harder next time, as they might not even bother trying next time.
You clearly don't need the support as you finished ahead of them and with enough energy to be as little bitch about it.
>>
are shoes transportation?
>>
>>999294
Technically yes?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.