[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What chamois butter do you use, /n/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: crotch paste.jpg (247KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
crotch paste.jpg
247KB, 640x427px
Just getting started with some and it's nifty. What brands are worth the cost?
>>
None since I switched to bibs.
>>
I've never had the need to use it
>>
Do you use this on your butt cheeks or your asshole?
>>
>>998676
for me I put just little in my ass crack and some around the taint and my nutsack. I started getting a rash after 50-60 miles and the 70-80 mile range was terrible and I would just want to stop.
>>
File: beljum-budder-front.jpg (87KB, 453x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beljum-budder-front.jpg
87KB, 453x1000px
I only wear it for 100km+ rides, but I like Beljum Budder.
>>
>>998670
I don't use any at all anymore since I discovered that at least in my case they actually cause me to have more saddle sores than if I use nothing at all. Many of the lubricating ingredients in them actually clog up your sweat glands and hair follicles which is what starts you having swollen and infected saddle sores.
>>
>>998670
I use the brand in that pic - but only because a relative gave me a big tube of it as a gift several years ago and I hardly ever use it. I'm like >>998686
and only use chamois cream for rides when I expect to be out on the bike for 4+ hours, and even then I've ridden centuries without it. With good shorts or bibs and a properly chosen saddle chamois cream isn't necessary, it's just extra insurance against discomfort.
>>
>>998670
>>998678
Get out fags. We don't need to hear from degenerates such as yourself.
>>
Around my nuts is all scar tissue after a season of not being able to afford chamois cream and basically it doesn't hurt anymore. Sometimes after a ride my chamois is dirtied with dry blood, I examine my ass area and there is bloody sores that I didn't feel
>>
>>998797
Get out you lazy faggot. some of us like to bike every day, and it can get really fucking uncomfortable without chamois butter
>>
File: 1468973366473.jpg (58KB, 612x841px) Image search: [Google]
1468973366473.jpg
58KB, 612x841px
>>998759
Try taking a shower every once and a while...
>>
File: lg-86689-72086C_18113_int.jpg (52KB, 576x340px) Image search: [Google]
lg-86689-72086C_18113_int.jpg
52KB, 576x340px
I don't really get sores unless I havent ridden in a couple months

but this shit is good to use when you need some lubing

way cheaper than shit you find in bike stores
>>
File: tb.jpg (11KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
tb.jpg
11KB, 201x251px
>tfw no-one posted this yet
It makes my balls smell nice too.
>>
Lol fucking fags slathering diaper cream on their balls. Ride more you fuckwads. You think Eddy Merckx slapped his nuts with Noxema?
>>
File: 1309543917369.jpg (7KB, 251x208px) Image search: [Google]
1309543917369.jpg
7KB, 251x208px
>>998900
>organise a ride with a friend
>show up at his house ready to go
>hol up be out in a min just gotta lube up my cornhole bby
>mfw
>>
>>998900
>You think Eddy Merckx slapped his nuts with Noxema?
Yes. Except in 1976. He didn't ride the TdF that year due to saddle sores.
>>
Chammois Butt'r is a life saver during long tours across a month. Had some road rash the first week without using it and had to air that shit out every night.
>>
I use Nutella.
>>
I rode 4350 miles in 5 months on a Brooks B17 and I never had to use any of that crap.
>>
>>998670
coconut oil
>>
>>998894
Sadist
>>
>>998890
>>998894

Recommended. Chamois creme sucks, use balm.
>>
>>998670
I have a tube of pawpaw creme stuff thing I use, it's pretty good.

I also have some anti-rash talcum that is really good.
>>
vaseline...
>>
>>998670
"Not being a fat ass" has worked well for me.
>>
>>999264
>petroleum based products over pores plus sweat
nigga.
>>
anybody here just have chronic infections? i took accutane and since then my skin is just barely alive and i am constantly dealing with folliculitis and jock itch
>>
>>998797
you are just mad that I gave you an erection
>>
>>999481
Sounds horrible, maybe stop using a chamois for a while and use something like runners pants?
>>
>>999481
use antibiotic ointment instead of chamois butter/vaseline.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.