[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make sure you wear hi-vis otherwise a cager, not making sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Make sure you wear hi-vis otherwise a cager, not making sure he doesn't run someone over, might kill you.

But if he does, remember to wear a helmet so he might just retard you for life.

>this is totally not victim blaming
>>
>be riding above 30 km/h on bike in area where speed limit is 30.
>Cagers still tailgating and swearing at me
I just don't understand.

Actually makes me want to buy a semi-faired recumbent so I can cruise on the expressway/limited-access road and annoy cagers by slowing down traffic but not doing anything illegal.
>>
File: nope.jpg (56KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
56KB, 600x457px
Unless all motorized vehicles are required to be fully reflective signal colors with constant yellow warning illumination - NO.
>>
File: funnyclown.jpg (163KB, 1101x1499px) Image search: [Google]
funnyclown.jpg
163KB, 1101x1499px
I myself like to go all the way and maximize visibility by wearing pic related. I think these should be mandatory.
>>
>>986983
Are those shoes clipless?
>>
>>986968
This annoys me so much. It's like some people can't stand driving behind a bike even if it's going the speed limit or over the limit.

Though it makes baiting cagers into speed cameras on 30 km/h zones really easy. Just raise your speed to slightly over 40 km/h for some time before the camera and they're almost guaranteed to follow you. Especially if you stay in saddle.
>>
File: 1469731580422_edit.jpg (5KB, 98x98px) Image search: [Google]
1469731580422_edit.jpg
5KB, 98x98px
>>986951
Lel wut?

Casual-wannabe-tryhard
>>
>The number of cyclists killed and seriously injured on Lancashire’s roads has almost doubled in a year.

>Police said that between April 2013 and July 2013, 53 cyclists were killed and seriously injured on Lancashire’s roads compared to 29 in the same period in 2012.

>Now officers are urging cyclists to wear helmets and appropriate safety clothing when riding their bike.

>Chief Insp Debbie Howard said: “We have seen an increase in the popularity of cycling in recent years so there are now more cyclists on our roads.

>“Despite falling trends in the number of people killed and seriously injured on our roads, the proportion of casualties which cyclists account for is an increasing one.

>“Cyclists can leave themselves vulnerable when riding on our roads and we want to remind them of the importance of wearing a cycling helmet and appropriate safety clothing when riding their bike.

Note the missing piece of information in this piece of journalism: the cause of the deaths.

Hint: it's cagers.
>>
>>987214
a simple fix to that is to ban cagers or allow cyclists to ride on footpaths
>>
>>987214
Was this report written after or before Cuck Boardman got his mother cagered?
>>
>>986968
Was riding up to a set of red traffic lights last week, the kind where it splits into two lanes and the left lane only turns left. Had to ride in the middle of the road in order to continue going straight; however some cager was attempting to pass me to turn left, but was tailgating and not passing. When he finally passed, he shouted out his window "buy a car ya prick"
>>
>>987228
>buy a car
>buying something that costs a large percentage of your pay check to get to the place in which you earn your pay check
>could literally work a day less a week by not having a car

Cager logic.
>>
>>987214
>More and more people are riding bicycles on the streets, so it's only natural they're going to get murdered sooner or later.
K E K
>it's cagers
No way. I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>987230
>buy a car
>buying something that costs a large percentage of your pay check

lol

Cyclists confirmed for being poor and bitter about it.
>>
>>987230
Precisely. I was doing a low-paid internship at the time, so I managed to save a lot of money which would have otherwise gone on travel. Plus you're getting exercise as opposed to sitting in a metal box.
>>
>>987238
>Out the way poorfag cyclist!
>I've got to get to work!
>Mr. Noseberg said I have to be early today!
>>
>>987256
Jokes on you; I work from home. I have a car because I can afford it, because I want it, and because it's purely a leisure item.

I literally own a car for fun.

Please cry more though, your tears are delicious.
>>
File: bag.png (1MB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
bag.png
1MB, 930x620px
Should i put hi viz strips on my messenger style bag? will it look weird? i go into stores with this bag.
>>
>>987273
probably suck it up though I sometimes feel weird walking into walmart at 2am to grab something in my bike shorts on my way home from the gym but its not the end of the world if some pothead laughs at you
>>
>>987214
>motorcyclists are currently over represented in road fatality statistics (1% of traffic, 19% of fatalities)
>The idea that more motorcycles on the road improves rider safety was initially based on European data, which shows that when a greater percentage of traffic is made up of motorcycles, mopeds or scooters, riders are less likely to be involved in an accident.

It should be flipped, and the finger pointed at the real cause.
>reduced number of cars
>increase in motorcycle safety

I wonder how that happened...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.