[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know relatively little about this game. My MUPs have been way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon_go_mtb2-1200x900.jpg (554KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_mtb2-1200x900.jpg
554KB, 1200x900px
I know relatively little about this game. My MUPs have been way more crowded over the past week which is fine with me but I'm worried about the trails. I didn't see anyone standing around on the singletrack but I've read posts about it happening. Is there some sort of safety built in the game to keep streets and trails free of pokemons? Kids and weebs will prob have headphones on and not hear me coming. I'm scared I'm gonna hit someone.
>>
>>982750
>Is there some sort of safety built in the game to keep streets and trails free of pokemons?
No not really
You're just going to have to be the attentive one and watch out for the players
This thread reminded me though
I have one other concern about the newfound prevalence of Pokemon Go. Who else gets scared cycling on the road now because of people playing Pokemon and driving? I'm nervous that people are just gonna be idiots about safety with this game until somebody actually fucking dies because of a Pokemon player.
>>
Yeah, I smell some lawsuits coming. Are you legally responsible if you hit a pedestrian while biking on a trail?
>>
>>982756
People have already died because of the game, some kid fell off a bridge I think
>>
>>982760
Ok yeah but nobody takes car safety seriously in Murika
People do all kinds of distracting shit while driving and Pokemon Go will end up causing a fatal crash at some point
Only then will the cagers start giving a shit
>>
>>982758
probably depends on the state/country. I know NY has a fucking retarded law about tailgating where if you're rear ended by someone and then hit the guy in front of you its your fault because according to the legislators you didnt give enough space in front.
>>
>>982770
Yeah thats basically how the netherlands got their cycling infrastructure

>Be netherlands
>be anally obliterated by germans because war n shit
>automobile catches on big time not too long after ww2
>roads4cars everywhere!
>crowded city centre?HIGH SPEED CAR LANES PLEASE
>cars related deaths skyrocket,high % of children too
>"fugg :DDD"
>"RABLERABLERABLE THINK OF THE CHILDREN RABLE RABLE"
>build extensive cycling infrastructure
>pat self on own shoulder because we are SUCH a good bikecountry :DDD
>>
>>982801
A freind went on holiday there and when he came back home he became cycle commuting. Shows that it must be very good for cyclists. I wish UK was like that.
>>
Maybe interest will drop off fast once users burn through their mobile data cap.
>>
>>982756
I get worried just walking around town.
I've been seeing cagers staring at their phones a lot more in my city.
>>
If it's a MUP, you really can't complain much.
Pedestrians are part of the users.
>>
>>982818
What, you can't run the game in offline mode? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>982884
LRN 2 READ
>>
>>982750
>pokemon shit
>>>/a/
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
>>>/g/
>>>/trash/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.