[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Second day of riding >Been out for about 20 minutes >Already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2dc40b944a2e448d818497b8b05528b2.jpg (276KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2dc40b944a2e448d818497b8b05528b2.jpg
276KB, 1536x1152px
>Second day of riding
>Been out for about 20 minutes
>Already pretty tired
>See another biker in the distance
>Some dude in his 70's
>Comes flying past me
>Try as hard as I can to keep up with no joy
>See him ride off into the sunset

God damn it if that's not motivation I don't know what is. That guy is nearly 3x my age and riding like a beast. I want to be at that level, just flying along the road not a care in the world.
>>
File: 519fhwt12TL.jpg (46KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
519fhwt12TL.jpg
46KB, 353x500px
>>981788
>get pic related
>start training this year
>start racing as a Cat-5 next Spring
>get your 10 mass start races in for your automatic upgrade to Cat-4
>train MOAR
>ride 6 days a week every week of the year
>start winning races
>train even MOAR
>upgrade to Cat-3
>repeat until Cat-1/2
>race your ass off until you're ~70
>pass some random faggot on the roads like he's standing still
>the cycle starts all over again
>>
>>981788
He was probably 40 but all those hours out in the sun have destroyed his skin.
>>
>>981795
You are probably a virgin but all those cocks in your ass have destroyed your sanity.
>>
>>981829
You are probably 12 years old but being stuck in a wheelchair your whole life has made you bitter beyond your age.

Seriously what is your problem? Why attack some random commenter like that? Especially with some out-of-band attack that has nothing to do with anything being discussed?

I know who you are. You're the same bitterman faggot who professes to hate bikes and everything about them, yet you consistently, doggedly continue to read bike-related threads, and post disruptive, negative, and largely irrelevant comments in them.

Are you, in reality, some kid stuck in a wheelchair, or a paraplegic, or quadraplegic, lying in some hospital bed somewhere, only able to post using a stick held between your teeth or something? Has something of that magntude made you SO BITTER towards the world, towards your own poor excuse for a life, that you pathologically are compelled to go out of your way to spread bitterness and negativity to everyone around you? Has your own family shunned you, no longer inviting you to family gatherings, because you consistently ruin the occasion for everyone else? Or maybe you're a forty-something divorcee, saddled with a crippling combination of alimony, child support payments, and being completely denied any parental rights to visit your own children (perhaps with good cause), who now sits alone in the dark, pounding cans of cheap beer all night long, posting your vitriol and hate anywhere and everywhere, because you just can't contain it all anymore without killing yourself?

No matter. We literally don't give a fuck. You're just another piece of shit, useless, pointless, irrelevant TROLL who needs to get a life and get lost. Why don't you go look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY you need to ruin things for everyone else, ask the person in the mirror WHY he needs to do destructive things -- and then KNOCK IT OFF. Stop poisoning us by not poisoning yourself anymore, buddy. We don't want you and your shit around here.
>>
>>981788
I met a couple of 60y/o dudes that ride. They were faster than me when I met them too but they were chill and we'd ride together a lot.

Nothing to really get discouraged about since they've probably been riding longer than you've been alive. Especially if it's your second ride ever.
>>
>>981908
Oh LOOK, it's the CAPS faggot AGAIN.
>>
>>981790
Some of the more powerful cyclists I've seen are old vagrants who haven't been in a single race. They've just been cycling all day every day for 30 fucking years.
>>
>>981978
I saw a hobo pushing a heavy steel fixie cruiser deal up this like, mile long hill with a big fucking backpack, and he was still going faster than some people I've seen on flat ground
>>
>>981908
(YOU)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.