[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /n/ live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 21

File: mbta.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mbta.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
People have stopped responding to the last poll, so I thought I'd make a new one
http://www.strawpoll.me/10734908
I added the countries that people mentioned in the last thread(I left out Argentina just to spite the guy from the last thread)
>inb4 reee my country isn't on the poll
stop whining and tell me your country like you should have done in the last thread

also fuck you Argentinian "white"

pic not related
>>
>>979906
Is this that same fucking faggot from chicago, I don't know if you can tell by the incoherence of my posting but I recently lost a loved one and have been drinking a whole lot and the only thing I take solice in is shamelessly harassing you. As soon as someone gets dubs in this thread I'm gonna dox you then SWAT you too.
>>
File: LACMTA_system_map.png (163KB, 1462x1408px) Image search: [Google]
LACMTA_system_map.png
163KB, 1462x1408px
>>979906
Where the streets have no trains. >>979939
Can somebody tell me what I missed.
>>
>>979906
Next time post the new strawpoll on your old thread and don't fill up the catalog. Your other one is on page 1 as I am writing this.
>>
>still no australia

reported
>>
File: true_face.jpg (66KB, 720x570px) Image search: [Google]
true_face.jpg
66KB, 720x570px
>>979939
>pic related it's you
also not your personal army
>>
File: budapest.jpg (1MB, 1122x1582px) Image search: [Google]
budapest.jpg
1MB, 1122x1582px
Here.
>>
File: BARTDiagramatic_webOct2011.png (221KB, 950x1468px) Image search: [Google]
BARTDiagramatic_webOct2011.png
221KB, 950x1468px
you jelly, nerds?
>>
File: snoman.jpg (4KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
snoman.jpg
4KB, 256x192px
>>979906
Your other thread is on page two.
>on
>page
>2
On /n/, probably the slowest board on all of 4chan. It's far from being dead. You really didn't have to start another thread unless you're so self-centered that you need to get up the same exact discussion again, which wasn't very good to begin with.
The choice of countries in your poll is still utter shit and completely random. Why is there Malaysia, China and Mexico and no Germany, Australia, Italy, Russia etc.?
Why do you start this thread if there is nothing of note that you want to discuss?

That being said, here's my contribution to your shitty thread: I live in Germany.
>>
>>979998
>already did all the leg work
>not your personal armu
What?
>>
File: metro map.png (745KB, 2000x2567px) Image search: [Google]
metro map.png
745KB, 2000x2567px
>tfw no metro or light rail link to the airport
otherwise it's a wonderful city
>>
>>980097
my 514 nig, whats your opinion on REM?
>>
>>980123
Things I like about it:
>airport link
>stop at McGill station

Things I don't like:
>it sure as fuck won't be open by 2020

Otherwise I haven't read much about it. Have they announced whether tickets will be included on metro passes or will we have to buy them separately?
>>
File: montreal metro.png (301KB, 724x657px) Image search: [Google]
montreal metro.png
301KB, 724x657px
>>980131
I'm pretty sure the caisse has balked on the transfer stations downtown. This thing is a fucking mess, and while I do agree that we need a rail link to the airport, they're fucking retarded for making the approach from the north. It will require a tunnel/elevated component that will cost hundreds of millions to bore and also there was a station shell created at the airport a while back that points south because it was meant to interact with the Vaudreuil-Hudson line. The train de l'ouest was scrapped for whatever reason. I wish they'd pour billions into the metro instead desu.

here is my ideal metro, red line being a surface metro
>>
>>980147
>they're fucking retarded for making the approach from the north
I couldn't fucking agree more, especially since the only thing by the 20 is dirt and construction equipment that hasn't been operated since the Habs last won the cup.
>>
>tfw slightly too far away from the closest city to take casual night rides through empty streets
>>
File: color_map_silverline.jpg (3MB, 6800x7600px) Image search: [Google]
color_map_silverline.jpg
3MB, 6800x7600px
SAFETRACK YES
>>
File: metro de montevideo.jpg (1MB, 2362x1221px) Image search: [Google]
metro de montevideo.jpg
1MB, 2362x1221px
Other: Montevideo, Uruguay.
>>
File: color_map_silverline.png (904KB, 6800x7600px) Image search: [Google]
color_map_silverline.png
904KB, 6800x7600px
>>980285
lol why did the colors go garish?
>>
>>980123
Outsider's perspective: AMT spent years buying the Mt Royal Tunnel from CN, and now they're just going to voluntarily give it away to a private entity. While cutting off access to all future AMT and potential VIA service. This gives a good idea of the numerous failtastic elements of the project.
http://www.cat-bus.com/2016/05/how-the-caisses-light-rail-system-will-crumble-under-its-own-weight/
http://www.cat-bus.com/2016/06/rem-a-look-at-ridership-and-costs/
http://www.cat-bus.com/2016/07/rem-rushing-ahead/
>>
>>980303
Honestly fuck that cat bus guy look at his first article on REM he was so quick to suck it's dick. He's a west islander and actually thinks suburbanites deserve good rail based transport when bus lines in the urban core of Montreal transport 3x as many people as the commuter rail lines.
>>
File: network_map[1].png (2MB, 4705x3412px) Image search: [Google]
network_map[1].png
2MB, 4705x3412px
Where the circle line is actually sort of U-shaped with a fork at one end.
>>
File: métro.png (513KB, 756x720px) Image search: [Google]
métro.png
513KB, 756x720px
>>980303
1. No, the AMT did not spend years buying the Mt Royal Tunnel from CN (the CN actively tried to abandon it/dump it onto the city ever since the 60s since the thing bled money).
2. The tunnel was supposed to be converted into a subway line back in the 60s (pic related, marked as line 3) but the plans were shelved in favor of the yellow line which connects one of the bigger suburbs in the area and what was the site of Expo 67.
3. They're not "giving" it to a private company (la Caisse is a state enterprise) and the whole thing will be set up as a 3P.
4. How would VIA Rail even use the tunnel? The connection to a mainline was pulled up ages ago (they would need to spend million rebuilding it or building a new connection) and the last VIA train to use it was cut decades ago. What would they even use that alignement for? All the major urban centres are more directly served by the existing lines than any potential line that would connect to the QGRY mainline. Plus, if they did reconnect the line and used it they would need to have electric locomotives on stand by at each end of the tunnel in order for an engine change to take place (diesel traction cannot be used in the tunnel) which would be both expensive and inefficient.

Finally,
>trusting cat bus
>ever
He's the average suburbanite screamer who will complain about anything despite having no formal background in transit planning. He ain't no Steve Munro.
>>
>>979906

10 mins from ashmont

Also, Fbi gtfo
>>
>>980016
No, because it's not real. And even the fake map is shit.
>>
File: subway_2100x2550[1].jpg (4MB, 2100x2550px) Image search: [Google]
subway_2100x2550[1].jpg
4MB, 2100x2550px
>>979906
pic related
>>
>>979906
but the mbta is ass.
>>
>>980016
I fucking wish man
Sucks living in San Niggerteo and having to cage across the bridge
>>
>>980842
>taking the 4 uptown
>fat sweaty fuck gets on at borough hall
>IF ANYBODY COULD HELP WITH SOME CHANGE IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
>literally yelling for 5 minutes
>black grannie gives him a dollar bill to stfu
>goes to other end of train and continues yelling

At least the trains have AC
>>
>>980446
Yeah cat-bus is a real plug. Always yapping on about how shitty suburban transit is like he doesn't realize your average suburban household has two fucking cars.

That map is pretty cool, its interesting that they were gonna use the existing mainlines as surface metros. How did they expect the metro cars that aren't weather proof to travel on the surface? It's a freaking shame the MPM-10 isn't weather proof. Montreal needs a surface metro to extend itself. The idea of boring tunnels all the way out in Laval is a goddamn joke.

>tfw i live where they were supposed to extend the green line

fuck angrignon mall, there was literally nothing there when they built the metro except that shopping centre, they ignored established and dense residential neighbourhoods in favour of the fucking low density hell hole that is lasalle
>>
>>980303
>cat bus
>as a source
>>
>>979933
Check'd
>>
Santa Cruz, CA

buses are all shit

but by god the riding is good.
>>
>>979906
>18 minute walk to Porter
Green line extension never, lads.
>>
>>981157
>How did they expect the metro cars that aren't weather proof to travel on the surface?
I think that's a very early plan that might have been drawn up before the rubber tyre system was picked or before the weather constraints were discovered.

>Montreal needs a surface metro to extend itself.
Well, that's basically what the REM will be.

>The idea of boring tunnels all the way out in Laval is a goddamn joke.
To be fair, the extension was very cheap to build compared to similar projects (I'm looking at you Toronto/York/Scarborough).
>>
>>981402
No, the REM is not the metro. It's an automated light rail system, as one that's meant to act as an S-Bahn. It's completely and utterly illogical to replace a commuter rail line with rolling stock that holds 2000 people and is used at capacity with a light rail line. The light rail option is a far smaller train than the current commuter rolling stock and also significantly smaller than the MPM-10, and this project will not satisfy ridership projections if it ever gets completed. The thing I'm most angry about is the scrapped train de l'ouest. The train is an established commuter line that runs along the primary settlements of the west island. Now they're creating a line fork that goes along a fucking highway and penetrates into extremely low density and recently constructed (literally the past 30 years) suburbs that are 100% cagers territory.
>>
beantown ftw
>>
>>980409
its good minus the indians at rush hour
>>
>>981464
>It's an automated light rail system
Wow, you just described the métro system.
I'm not getting into another "hurr durr LRTs are totally different from subways" argument. Seriously, I've had my fill with the retarded Scarborough LRT debate.

>as one that's meant to act as an S-Bahn
>implying the REM isn't based off the RER (for fucks sake doesn't the name alone make that obvious?)
>implying the RER isn't a just a subway system

>The light rail option is a far smaller train
>implying 'LRVs' can't be as long as subway trains
It's like you've never been to Budapest or something.

>The train is an established commuter line that runs along the primary settlements of the west island
>implying the mainline isn't saturated
>implying they didn't figure this out during the 5 goddamn years they've been studying the line

People like cat bus and you are the reason cities like Toronto and Montreal will never have any decent rapid transit expansion. Stop questioning the work of professional transit planers with nonsense arguments constructed on preliminary plans shown to the press. The last thing we need is another decade of arguing based off the differences between 'subways' and 'LRT'.
>>
>>981667
Are you from Montreal? Do you know where the REM goes to? I don't feel like you appreciate how fucking wasteful this investment is. The neighborhoods being served by this train are CAGERLAND the average household there has multiple cars. The west island has the highest car ownership rates in greater Montreal. Also, they aren't even apart of Montreal! They're independent cities that are getting hundreds of millions of Montreal taxpayers dollars while our bus lines operate at capacity and transport more people than these billion dollar trains ever will. It's a complete and utter scam and you don't understand how the caisse and construction outfits operate in Montreal because if you did you'd know this project is shafting those that actually use public transit.

Also you ignoramus a train de l'ouest would involve track upgrades, obviously or maybe even the construction of a new track. And light rail =/= heavy rail. Commuter trains and subways are heavy rail you dumbass. And most of the station platforms including the proposed underground McGill and edouard Montpetit stations wouldn't be long to accommodate a 2x length LRT That still had less capacity than the MPM-10 or bombardier bi levels.

People like are the reason construction outfits and public employees will run all the way to the bank with taxpayers dollars, shitstain
>>
>>981352
Where in Slumerville are you that you can't just take a bus?
>>
>>981882
>Are you from Montreal?
I've lived two blocks away from Beaudry station for most of my life.

> The neighborhoods being served by this train are CAGERLAND the average household there has multiple cars
>areas with little to no transit infrastructure
>people use cars
Wow. I could have never figured out that on my own. And you know, you're right, fuck those people, they don't deserve convenient public transit that would make it easier for them to get rid of their cars.

>They're independent cities that are getting hundreds of millions of Montreal taxpayers dollars while our bus lines operate at capacity and transport more people than these billion dollar trains ever will.
Firstly, fuck Charest for sucking up to suburban voters and splitting the island again. Secondly, who care? So what? The STM/STCUM has run bus lines outside of Montréal proper for decades.

>It's a complete and utter scam and you don't understand how the caisse and construction outfits operate in Montreal because if you did you'd know this project is shafting those that actually use public transit.
Of course it fucking is. Montréal is a little unique special snowflake and its completely corrupt from top to bottom. No corruption exists in any other city in North America.
It won't be a scam you moron. The Caisse is going to buy up cheap boonie land and develop condos on it. This isn't rocket science. FFS that's what Japanese railways have been doing since the early 20th century.
Your point seems to be based entirely on the argument that we shouldn't attempt to densify the subruban areas of the island because FUCK CAGERZ.

>Also you ignoramus a train de l'ouest would involve track upgrades
No shit. And you think electrifying the current AMT network wouldn't also require extensive upgrades?
>>
>>981882
>And light rail =/= heavy rail.
You're a fucking moron. The term light rail was coined as a way to 'sell' the idea of modern trams to American cities in the 70s and there's no clear technical delimitations between it and 'heavy' rail. If there is a clear difference between LRT and HRT then tell me, what should the fully grade separated express 'tram' lines that are being built in Paris be classified as? They use 'tram' rolling stock yet they'll be as long as some subway trains. What about the Confederation line in Ottawa? Since it's used on both trams networks and proper U-bahn systems should the Siemens–Duewag U2 be classified as? A light rail vehicle or a heavy rail vehicle?
>Commuter trains and subways are heavy rail you dumbass
Again, Paris. What the hell is functional distinction between the RER, métro and the express tram lines? They're all grade separated transit systems that run at very high frequencies. The difference between 'LRT' and heavy rail is completely arbitrary.
>including the proposed underground McGill and edouard Montpetit stations wouldn't be long to accommodate a 2x length
[citation needed]

I'm stuck in another goddamn semantics debate over the distinction between 'light' and 'heavy' rail again. FML.

>People like are the reason construction outfits and public employees will run all the way to the bank with taxpayers dollars, shitstain
Again, if this project dies then it's back to another decade of studying a potential line (which will probably have a very similar alignment in the end). But hey, what do I know, I obviously know nothing compared to someone such as you who's obviously spent years studying transit planning.
>>
>>980842
>>980904

Used to live in Jackson Heights, Queens. I would usually just take the express bus to and from work in Manhattan. Expensive, but quiet, comfy and the weekly passes allow you to get on the subway.
>>
>>980904
I take the QM21 to Manhattan but take the subway to go on errands. Or walk.
>>
>>982151
No, you don't understand. Spending BILLIONS of montreal's taxpayer dollars to expand rapid transit out to the boonies is a complete and utter sham when bus lines like the 80, 165, 105, 51 etc. transport FAR MORE people than things like the VH commuter train and the 470 bus ever will. You're honestly a fucking cuck if you actually live downtown and want the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ring suburbs to get rapid transit before places that desperately need it like Parc ave, montreal-nord, NDG and pie-IX (the BRT will invariably suck ass)
There are more public transit users in a block of montreal than an entire goddamn western suburb town. They're FUCKING SUBURBANITES and knew that getting a cheap house far from the city meant driving a car to work. The only thing that is good about this project is a high frequency connection between green, orange and blue lines that isnt the AT CAPACITY orange line segment between Berri and Jean-talon.
Look at NYC for instance, it has a comprehensive rapid transit system that services ONLY the 5 boroughs. All the suburbs are served by NJ transit, LIRR and Metro-North commuter rail. Public transport usage in NYC is the highest in North America and yet they still dont burn money expanding the subway beyond Queens and the Bronx because you simply cannot justify that kind of investment in cager land.

>its completely corrupt from top to bottom
correct. Montreal is probably the most corrupt major city in USA/canada. Perhaps Chicago is on par or worse, but they're an absolute cesspool.
>you think electrifying the current AMT network wouldn't also require extensive upgrades?
the existing commuter rail service needs to electrified and needs 60m all day headways and a 15m headways during rush hour. that would cost less money than the REM network. The current service level on the Deux-Montagnes line is fine, and they dont need to convert it into a fucking LTR. this is a case of projects for the sake of projects. cont 1/2
>>
>>982151
>>982398
2/2
>they don't deserve convenient public transit that would make it easier for them to get rid of their cars.
you're a moron, no one will sell their multiple cars because they live next to a train station. They've already invested tens of thousands of dollars into the initial purchase, gas, insurance and maintenance put plenty of users past 100k spent on their fucking cage. Plus they still need their car to do groceries, take their kids to school and run any other errands because the neighbourhoods they live in are far from walkable. The businesses that service them aren't downtown, downtown oriented transport only helps with special shopping (exclusive stores only present on st. catherine or wtv) and commuting to work in the CBD. they will still cage around pointe claire or whatever shithole they live in because thats the way their communities were built from the ground up. AND their kids hate growing up in the burbs and are buying condos on metro stops en masse. We will see a major shift from the burbs to the urban centres in north america, something that is happening all across the new world (Oceania included)
>>
File: montreal at 9am.png (467KB, 856x417px) Image search: [Google]
montreal at 9am.png
467KB, 856x417px
>>982398
>>982400
The two areas in montreal that most desperately need rapid transit are being ignored in favour of a vocal minority of entitled home owning cagers.
>>
>>982407
>implying the blue line isn't getting extended
Do you not watch the news?
>>
>>982398
>he actually used NYC as a model
Oh yeah, we should totally base our transit systems on that inefficient shitheap of a system that somehow manages to bleed more than 30 billion US dollars every year. We should totally copy a system that has loads of redundant administrative structures and no fare integration. Let's not look to Berlin, London or Paris which manage and coordinate their different systems under one single entity.

>Public transport usage in NYC is the highest in North America and yet they still dont burn money expanding the subway beyond Queens and the Bronx because you simply cannot justify that kind of investment in cager land
>correct. Montreal is probably the most corrupt major city in USA/canada
>he doesn't know about the 3 station joke they call the "2nd Avenue Subway" that cost upwards of 17 billion dollars
>he doesn't know the métro is in third place in terms of daily ridership in the whole of North America and by far outclasses similarly sized cities elsewhere on the continent

You're a special kind of moron if you think NYC is a model city for transit. For fucks sake most of their stations in NYC have paint peeling off the celling. Inept and corrupt don't even begin to describe the state of public transit in New York.

Anyway, you do know the suburban communities do pay into the STM through the CMM, right?

>the existing commuter rail service needs to electrified and needs 60m all day headways and a 15m headways during rush hour. that would cost less money than the REM network
>that would cost less money than the REM network
Source: my ass.
>>
File: Second_Avenue_Subway_Map_vc.jpg (1MB, 545x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Second_Avenue_Subway_Map_vc.jpg
1MB, 545x1174px
>>982642
1st. Its a one station extension to Pie-IX
2nd. Funding for the REM will no doubt kill any further extensions of the Metro because nomoney
>>982649
You simply cannot compare a North American city to a European one. Their entire society is run differently and car ownership rates are far lower. They don't have freeways penetrating right into the hearts of their city centres. And public transport is a way of life there. NYC has the highest rates of public transit usage in North America, higher than Montreal and that is what we should be trying to emulate, not their 30Bn. debt.

Also are you retarded? The 2nd Avenue subway is an entirely new line serviced by the new T train. The Q is simply the first phase. Pic related is what will cost 17 billion.

Some of those stations are over 100 years old no shit there's "paint peeling". I could take plenty of pictures of montreal metro stations in a sorry state and they're all less than 50 years old. Some are in disrepair that were built in the 80s.

The suburban towns pay a percentage of their taxes to the CMM and the mandate of the STM includes the entire island of Montreal, but these low density areas deserve nothing more than commuter rail and various bus services.

The REM network is going to cost many, many billions of dollars. Considering how much rolling stock of the AMT sits around in rail yards I'm sure we wouldn't need to buy much more to increase headways. All you need is dedicated track... something that is a problem because of the greedy jews of CN and CP.

Your arguments are full fallacies a la "he doesn't know"... I know all the shit you've written, but it doesn't change the reality that it's insane to spend billions on suburban transport when urban transit is used beyond capacity. We need a metro running under Pie-IX not a stopgap measure BRT. We need some sort of fixed transport solution for Parc and Cote-des-Neiges avenues, we need the Blue line extended at least 4 stations in both directions.
>>
>>982781
>Its a one station extension to Pie-IX
>I know all the shit you've written
>https://www.amt.qc.ca/fr/actualites/projets/prolongement-metro
>5 nouvelles stations seront ajoutées à l’est de Saint-Michel : Pie-IX, Viau, Lacordaire, Langelier et Anjou
Are you illiterate?

>You simply cannot compare a North American city to a European one.
Of fucking course, America is a special little snowflake. How could I forget? It's not like heavy car use is recent phenomena.

>The Q is simply the first phase
The pathetic 3 station extension cost billions of dollars and the MTA is swimming in debt. You'd have to be retarded to think they'll have enough capital to build the rest of the line.

>I could take plenty of pictures of montreal metro stations in a sorry state and they're all less than 50 years old
Do it then. Go on, go take some pics and come back. I can assure you that even in the midst of the major construction work that is being done on Berri-UQAM station it still looks far better than stations like Canal street in New York. At the very least the STM is capable of emptying trash cans at all its stations on a regular basis. The MTA is so useless that they've just started removing them from their stations all together from certain stations.

I like how you accuse Montreal of being corrupt and then immediately defend the NY MTA which spends disproportionately more capital on infrastructure upgrades and maintenance than any other transit agency in the world.

>The REM network is going to cost many, many billions of dollars
Ottawa is going to be paying the same price to build the planned 36km of subways they've approved. The price really isn't that high.

>All you need is dedicated track... something that is a problem because of the greedy jews of CN and CP.
Yeah, sure, they're just being greedy. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's their freight mainlines. Assuming we go with your brilliant plan where would you route all the CP and CN freight traffic?
>>
>>983142
If we have a blue line extension all the way to Anjou before 2030 I'd be very surprised. I might be wrong but I remember reading somewhere that they were gonna build a one stop extension to connect with the Pie-IX BRT and then study a further extension. Also, the project itself is a corrupt crock of shit, the extension is being made to a fucking mall that is only 10 minutes away by bus from the green line, instead of the transit starved Montreal-Nord.

>looks far better than stations like Canal street in New York
No. Fucking. Shit. Canal Street station was opened 98 years ago. The NYC subway is also the most used rapid transit network in North America. More people ride the NY Subway on a weekday than there are people in Greater Montreal. I never once claimed that NYC was cleaner than Montreal. Only a fool would think that. But if you're not a bitch, the dirt doesn't bother you. The subway has been cleaned up tremendously since the 70s, but you're probably far too young to remember how grimy NYC actually used to be before the Giuliani era. I've been living in NYC all summer and commuting to work around 8-10am and I've had less service outages than riding the montreal metro. And the montreal metro is a "closed" system unlike the NYC one with shared tracks and express trains.

>Ottawa...36km of subways
Ottawa is building an above ground LRT system, NOT a subway. The definition of a subway is that it is underground.

The caisse project is eating away at funds that are desperately needed by the AMT and STM to improve bus service, expand the metro and electrify tracks for the commuter rail lines. And the amount of freight coming into montreal is minuscule compared to the amount the infrastructure was built to handle. There are 4 tracks on the shared CN, CP right of way. That can handle rapid transit tier volume. If (1) electrified track was built alongside those to accommodate AMT trains exclusively we could have very low all day headways.
>>
Edinburgh, Scotland. Lots of hills in the city, lots and lots of hills just outside the city.
>>
File: wien.png (253KB, 1341x993px) Image search: [Google]
wien.png
253KB, 1341x993px
Vienna
>>
>>983475
>The definition of a subway is that it is underground.
It's pretty normal for the outer sections to be above ground because cheaper that way.
>>
>>979906
>>
File: 1203047900591.jpg (170KB, 887x491px) Image search: [Google]
1203047900591.jpg
170KB, 887x491px
>>988257
>10-20 trains cancelled every day because lack of drivers
>line 8 and weekday night trams to be abolished this fall
>construction works everywhere, travel times increasing constantly
>tunnel was supposed to open this year, new date now is post-2020
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.