[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT good manners/courtesy/politeness in metropolitan train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

ITT good manners/courtesy/politeness in metropolitan train

Where I live people tend to block doors in order to get some seat, they also think the doors have a countdown timer and if they don't get on board on time, doors will kill them.
>>
>>978590
Don't block doors. Also try to not stand with your crotch facing a sitting person. Seems gross. Not sure I've witnessed it much.

Get ready to get off in advance. If you're in the car centre try to notify others you're leaving a stop ahead. Like look up, shuffle forward etc.
>>
>>978590
>being a cuck and not knocking fat shitters out of the way

i bet you also wait your turn to fuck your girlfriend after tyrone and his friends
>>
People put their bags on the seat next to them here.
>>
>>978984
How are you supposed to sit in a crowded car without having your crotch face other person? At least I can't comfortably sit without slightly "manspreading" thanks to decent sized thighs. If you're bothered so much about my crotch maybe you shouldn't look at it. I try to not too it too badly so that I don't take up more than one seat doing it.

Can you imagine the triggering if I went and said to some woman who's campaigning against manspreading to dress in more appropriate clothing because her cleavage/short shorts bothers me.
>>
>>979009
I meant standing. Don't stand with your crotch at sitters
>>
I don't ride the train where I live anymore precisely because of stuff like this, it's always an unpleasant experience. Unless it's some Sunday afternoon when everyone's home
>>
>>979285
Depends on how the hand holds are situated.
If the seats are long-ways against the walls, facing in, and there's a single bar across the roof, I'm not reaching over my back like a fucking moron.
I can stand sideways to a degree, but deal with it.

>>979009
There's a difference between what you need to have your balls comfortable, and manspreading.
Manspreading crosses the line and I see this shit all the time. Some asshole thinks he has the biggests balls on the planet and lets his knees rest on mine? No. Don't fucking touch me.
No one gets optimal comfort on transport. I don't splay my knees anymore than needed, anymore than I lean on passengers next to me or hold my elbows out.
Obviously, people have taken it to the extreme, but this is certainly something 'macho' wannabees do and it's fucking annoying.

>>978997
Doesn't bother me. (Assuming it's like your backpack and not eight shopping bags or something.) You have both seats until someone else sits down.
Contrary to popular belief, bags aren't nailed down. Most people 'ask' if they can sit next to someone on the train anyway, so they can ask you to move your bag, too.
This is some autistic bullshit to protect people who don't want to interact with the public on public transport.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.