[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do they hang the bike up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

how do they hang the bike up?
>>
Magnets. How do they work though?
>>
Magnets shmagnets. There's a really powerful fan underneath the bike and it's levitating on a current of air.
>>
Roundtine
>>
>>931344
man-ssiere strapped thru the wheel
>>
I didn't know they had 6 inch tablets back then.

>Kramer's right shoulder
>>
>>931416
Wow Anon, that is hilarious.
>>
so, apparently Michael Richards was the avid cyclist on set and was the impetus behind one being hung in Jerry's apt. rumor is that it was his actual bike but that seems unlikely that he would have donated a bike to the set, to me. another rumor was that Jerry used it as an excuse to write off expenses somehow. anyway, they leveraged the product placement and eventually made Klein give the cast new bikes, allegedly.
>>
File: 5VcSLZq.jpg (860KB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
5VcSLZq.jpg
860KB, 4320x2432px
>>931431
the original was the first green Klein, seems to be a mid 90s Pinnacle. some asshat reversed the fork for an episode or so, which was quickly fixed.
>>
File: file.php?id=176451.jpg (31KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.php?id=176451.jpg
31KB, 544x400px
>>931435
that bike was briefly replaced by a Cannondale Killer V (?)

the original Klein was rumored to have been stolen.
>>
File: SEIN5.JPG?itok=fvPReizd.jpg (114KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
SEIN5.JPG?itok=fvPReizd.jpg
114KB, 1000x670px
>>931437
after another alleged theft, the set went back to another green Klein, this time the consensus says it was an Adroit.

this is the only pic I could find, but it's from when Hulu re-created the set, not from an actual show.
>>
>>931419
thx
>>
File: DV1000.jpg (148KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
DV1000.jpg
148KB, 750x561px
>>931437
or was it the highly collectible DeltaV1000?
>>
>>932053

Imagine how collectible the one that actually hung in Jerry's apartment would be!

memes aside, pretty much the only google-able info about this subject comes from forums.

so, one guy said it was the Super V, another guy responded to him saying it was the "Killer V hardtail." I don't know about this stuff, but that might mean either that the Killer was available both full-sus and hardtail; or maybe the Super was full-sus and the Killer was the name of the hardtail model of the same bike.

In any event, he claimed it was a hardtail; nobody corrected him and the thread was still fairly live at that point.

I really wish the internet had an authoritative post about this.
>>
File: 1134516-trek2902.jpg (30KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1134516-trek2902.jpg
30KB, 448x336px
>>932073
>Imagine how collectible the one that actually hung in Jerry's apartment would be!

That would be collectible times infinity.

If such a bike exists, I must have it.
Any idea what season it happened in?
>>
>>932076
hm.

Jerry's hand holding that orange, round object over grocery bags on the counter >>931437
might indicate it was the episode that centered around the special peaches?
>>
>>932080
just looked at the pic again.
that is not a headshock so no suspension whatsoever.
>>
>>931344
>how do they hang the bike up?
The same way you hang a man.
>>
>>932230
1 judge, 2 lawyers, 6 feet of rope and 12 angry men?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.