[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bikewear Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

What Chamois cream does /n/ use?

You DO use chamois cream, right?

Also, general bike Clothing thread.
>>
>>927596
What if people judge my Penis size? I've never worn tight pants
>>
>>927597
Bicycling modesty skirt.
Don't worry, /fa/ says it's ok for men to wear skirts so you're in the clear anon.
>>
>>927597

I keep a banana in my shorts for that reason. Additional bonus feature: it get's nicely warm and mushy over a long ride.
>>
i use dz nuts

most annoying thing tho is when my dizzle gets jammed into itself and i have to reach into my shorts and pull it out and give it a bit of a wank. I wonder if those fancy Assos bibs with the cock pouch help?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>927608
What side do you wear the old meat and 2 veg on? Pulling the balls up and forward and the shaft across to the right works good for me.

On a lighter note, I just picked up a BBB comfortfit Jersey and its fab m8s. You can pick them up for a reasonable price and the fabric is really cool and comfy.
>>
I don't, but maybe should.

The inside back of my buttcheeks have been getting sores, although I suspect it may be a fit/saddle issue.
>>
>>927615
It's probably a mix of a bunch of things. Before I started using cream and had my saddle too low, I could hardly ride 60 km without getting a sore ads and having to stand up to get relief.

Saddle tilt is pretty important too of course, go for whatever distributes your weight slightly more on your sitbones than on your perineum like a 60-40 balance; that way you'll be comfortable both on the hoods and the drops.
>>
I stopped using chamois cream when I switched to bibs and got my saddle in the correct position. No sliding = no chaffing
>>
>>927619
How long are your rides anon? I find that after 100 km or so I get a tiny bit of discomfort with dry bibs but nothing I can't handle, cream just makes it a bit more comfy to do the bigger distances.

You're right about bibs though, they beat shorts hands down.
>>
I use that there Bag Balm
>>
I wear a $20 pair of padded shorts, and a black tank top.
>>
>>927638
But where do you keep your spare tubes, food, tools and other knick knacks anon?
>>
None. I wear Aero Tech Design shorts and they are very comfortable for many hours on end, so I don't need cream even during randoneuring.
>>
>>927625
I wear shorts (not bibs) and my longest ride was 307 kilometers. I have never used cream and I never get sore.
>>927812
>saddle bag
>panniers
>backpack
>>
>>927817
Any shorts you could recommend? I wear santini but I'm a 90kg fatwas you see.
>>
>>927832
I mean fatass haha. No holy wars pls bb.
>>
>>927625
During the summer I do quite a few 200 km rides, also did several 300s and a 400 with no chamois cream. I find once I get a chamois sweated up it doesn't shift around much.
>>
>>927629
mah nigga
>>
>>927596
>What Chamois cream does /n/ use?
I used to use Chamois Buttr. Then I used to make my own out of various things. I also used to get saddle sores all the goddamned time, and that's why I kept trying mixing up different things, with Bag Balm as a base. I also discovered that using over-the-counter acne medication finally solved 95% of the saddle-sore problem, and now with new team kit every year, I don't have to use any chamois cream. The only real problem I get on a regular basis now, is a couple patches of what seems to be heat rash, right at the saddle contact points. Might get some Assos cream to try to prevent that from happening. But honestly having shorts that fit you correctly, aren't cheap crap, and aren't worn out makes a huge difference, too. If you ride 6 days a week like I do all year 'round, the fabric gets stretched out a bit after about 10 months, they don't fit right anymore, and the padding doesn't sit where it's supposed to. You don't necessarily have to have $300 shorts, but you should replace them every year (or two, depending on how much you ride).
>>
>>927832
Not the guy you're talking to, but: I've had expensive bib shorts (Capo Padrone, about $275) cheap-ass bib shorts (Performance Bike house brand), middle-of-the-road (Pearl Izumi), and the the current team kit (Voler), which is not terribly expensive. Frankly once I got the saddle sore problem under control, I found that the Voler bib shorts are comfortable for at least 3-4 hours -- assuming also your saddle is the right size and *shape* for you, and it's adjusted properly.

Here's a tip for you: Got huge thighs? Get a saddle like a Cobb SHC. Most saddles are made for skinny guys with skinny legs, the SHC is made for guys with big thighs.
>>
>>927596
No but I should get some.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>927596
>tfw you see another riders ass cream through his shorts
>>
File: 1453349440276.jpg (14KB, 244x287px) Image search: [Google]
1453349440276.jpg
14KB, 244x287px
>>928159
>>
>>927812
I'm never far from home. Maximum 10km walk home if needed.
>>
>>928199
>Abusing SI Prefixes
Come on champ...
>>
>>928207
wat?
>>
>>927596
C R O T C H G U A R D
R
R
O
T
C
H

G
U
A
R
F
>>
>>928207
>Prefixes
>>
>>928216
>prefixes
>prefixies
>fixies
>>
>>928213
It's a meme on /n/ you dip.
>>
>>928240
explain
>>
>>927597
I always thought being able to advertise the size of your manhood to other people just another reason to wear lycra.
>>
>>928240
The SI-autist is a meme like Baconrider. You don't copy him and just "be funny" like him.
It takes years of autism and honing your SI-skills to get to the autistic level needed to become the SI-autist.
>>
>>928242
lurk moar faggit
>>
>You don't copy him and just "be funny" like him.
>Implying Si prefix guy is just one guy and not a hivemind of shitposters.
>Mon visage quand
>>
>>928207
>caring about prefixes
>caring about fixes
>riding fixies
Fuck you homosexual faggot.
>>
>>928324
You've never ridden track?
Track is rife with fixies m8.
Please apply yourself.
>>
>>927596

>using boipussy lube

Listen kid, I've done double century brevets wearing running shorts over merino boxers, with a Brooks B17 saddle of course. This whole chamois thing came out of muh grams plastic saddles just being unfit for purpose, so move the comfort to the clothing.

It's also a convenient excuse to cover up your tiny penis.
>>
File: 76889.jpg (8KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
76889.jpg
8KB, 264x191px
>>930802
>>
>>927596
What underwear do you wear under your knicks?
>>
>>928246
Could you please supply a copy of the SI Brochure. Also it is Suffix.
>>
>>928199
>No space between the number and the unit symbol
Please re-read the SI Brochure.

>>928207
>Attempting to promote increased conformity with the proper use of SI unit symbols, units and prefixes as prescribed by the SI Brochure
I commend your zeal, but please study the SI Brochure in more detail so that your advice can be more accurate.

>>928240
The SI Brochure promulgated by the BIPM in the furtherance of it's task to ensure worldwide unification of measurements. It is for all people for all time, not merely /n/.

>>930959
The SI Brochure is available in both French (the official record) and English at the following URL:
http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/si-brochure/
>>
>>930802
This guy knows
>>930957
This crabbon dentist needs to accept that his ass hatchet is literally unusable without diapers made of memory foam mattresses
>>
File: 4565.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
4565.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>931014
You missed the whole goddamn point Davey.

The chamois is there to soak up sweat from the crotch area.
You, in your unholy deviant ways, let you merino boxers and shorts do all that. Did women and children scream running away from you in horror when you dismounted your Schwinn Collegiate?

And the padding, it's there to prevent chaffing, moving the friction surface away from the crotch and to the saddle and underside of the chamois. I suppose you never noticed any friction because your merino boxers and running shorts were soaked and your natural 'oils' mixed in with a little fecal matter probably lubricated the whole godawful mess.

Ugh, you disgust me.
>>
>>931002
ill give you 15$ to run away at 25mph
>>
Hey guys, I don't like wearing lycra all the time, can someone recommend good cycling underwear?
>>
>>931283
put a pillow down your pants
>>
>>931283
Buy mountainbike baggies and get free 'inner short' with padding.
>>
>>931283
Exofficio/terrarmar
>>
>>931279
I'm afraid I can't run that slowly.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.