[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the best gcn presenter and why is it tom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

who is the best gcn presenter and why is it tom?
>>
>>899941
dumbass

it's obvisously matt
>>
File: AlexisRyan.jpg (49KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
AlexisRyan.jpg
49KB, 533x800px
>>899954
Top Gent.

GCN needs more qt grills though
>>
>>899957
your definition of qt girls needs work
>>
>>899958
yeah you right, I just like her kit

needs more spin class videos t b h
>>
File: stupidsexysimon.jpg (62KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
stupidsexysimon.jpg
62KB, 600x750px
The choice is obvious
>>
where is chocolate voice? y not regular :(
>>
File: danlloyd137.jpg (121KB, 761x768px) Image search: [Google]
danlloyd137.jpg
121KB, 761x768px
>Not Dan Lloyd
Dan>Matt>Tom>SI>American

>>899957
I personally think they could do without presenters who can't deliver their lines without getting out of breath.
>>
>>899941
They have the best jobs ever
>>
>>900031
I like the channel because it looks like they are just having fun and not working,they have an interesting mix of serious and joke videos.
>>
I like they added an americunt and that guy seems like a nice dude but he kinda don't fit in

gcn is like the topgear of cycling

tom is an akward cunt and the most entertaining because of that

he did a race over here in the states and he is seriously fast as fuck too. I think he got 2nd in tour of battenkill.
>>
>>900061
>>900054
I don't like that they seem to be buzz feeding and just vomiting all over my feed by uploading the most redundant videos. Gotta get that Utube money I suppose
>>
>>900354
yeah some of the stuff they've been doing late is really lame

the best vid was when matt compared his battaglin to simons cf bike

wish they did more stuff like that
>>
>>900061
>seriously fast as fuck too
>I think he got 2nd in tour of battenkill.

getting 2nd in a 62 mile pro am race in fucking America is not a sign you're fast. Shit, a fucking weekday kermesse is harder than that.
>>
>>900354
Their winter videos are always shit
>>
>>900481
you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>900481
he got 12th, 6 minutes down on the winner
2nd was fucking Jesse Anthony
He beat Phil Gaimon by 12 minutes you fucking retard
>>
File: 1440941607356.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1440941607356.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>900436
>the best vid was when matt compared his battaglin to simons cf bike

>Riding a vintage bike with 30 years old original tires while wearing a leather cap.
>>
>>899954
I second that emotion. I loved when he did the retro bike show. With the OG leather helmet
>>
>>900061
>topgear of cycling

I'm just waiting for them to do a cheap bike challenge, ie ride 100km on less than 200 pounds of kit with challenges along the way
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.