[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if it is a /fa/ or /n/ subject, but my bike is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bikedinner.jpg (364KB, 1784x2448px) Image search: [Google]
bikedinner.jpg
364KB, 1784x2448px
Not sure if it is a /fa/ or /n/ subject, but my bike is literally eating my jeans. Do you know good pants for cycling-commuting (except the levis 511 one) ?
>>
>>898277
Proper cycling shorts.
>>
>>898277
Wouldn't recommend any trousers desu, wear cycling shorts.
>>
>>898277
Leave the APCs at home and try some proper kit for once
http://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/shop/classic-winter-tights/product/WTT04
>>
rapha makes nice sufu-approved jeans that are pretty tough and are nice for short distances...up to 30 miles or so
>>
Don't use leather saddles with a grain or saddles with stichings.
>>
Club ride jeans?
>>
Ride standing the entire time. Remove seat post and saddle to reduce weight. Pants last forever
>>
Maybe start by lowering your saddle so that your bum isn't rocking from side to side. It seems an odd place to be wearing out.
>>
anything with a crotch gusset. swrve makes the best.
>>
I commute almost exclusively by bike and I've always had the same problem until switching over to Levi's commuter jeans and pants. Not sure why you're not interested in them, but you can actually find them for pretty cheap around the holidays at major department stores on sale. Way cheaper than online surprisingly.
>>
>>898429
levi's sizing and cuts and materials are all kinds of inconsistent so it's no surprise. i once tried on a bunch of levis 505 commuter jeans and it was the usual story...every one of them fit differently and none of them fit well.
>>
Cotton is fucking garbage for any sort of physical activity. Switch to synthetic trousers. They deal better with moisture and the constant friction from rubbing against the saddle. Rayon is especially good because the fibers are so smooth. Make sure you do a couple of squats when trying them on, because a lot of dressier pants are cut for tiny baby thighs.
>>
I used to just ride in gym shorts (only ~6 miles) and change on location.
>>
File: step up nigga5.jpg (810KB, 900x1352px) Image search: [Google]
step up nigga5.jpg
810KB, 900x1352px
>>898277
>Do you know good pants for cycling-commuting (except the levis 511 one) ?

anythning that isnt 100% cotton but has 1-2% elastene in it and a bit mroe relaxed so you dont look like a poofter >>898162

I could swear by y Wrangle texas stratch.

inb4
>Wrangler
>>
>tfw cycling has killed at-least 8 of my jeans

:'(
>>
>>898533
cycling is cancer to jeans
>>
ride naked
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.