[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you driving an lpg scooter yet /n/ ? Mine has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tank.jpg (111KB, 794x587px) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
111KB, 794x587px
Why aren't you driving an lpg scooter yet /n/ ? Mine has a small 4l tank and I can drive 200 km with it, for 3 euros. They are amazingly popular in china and very safe. They blow electric trash out of the water.
>>
File: 1364514383216.jpg (781KB, 1000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1364514383216.jpg
781KB, 1000x1503px
Because riding a bicycle is fun
>>
>>1101432
>China
>Chinese people on ICE scooters
>'Safe'
LOL no probably about as safe as rush hour in New Delhi or Mumbai; you take your life into your hands and hope the bus driver who runs your ass over at least stops to find out who your next-of-kin are.

Also: SAGE the China shill. Go astroturf your communist propaganda somewhere else.

Also: >>1101433
>2017
>Not being fat and weak
Bicycle > scooter
>>
Always wanted a lpg powered motorcycle, altough the tank is always an issue, never thougt about scooters. How is fuel delivered? Injection or shitty mixer type stuff?
>>
>>1101432
>They are amazingly popular in china
Sure, in the countryside. 99% of the scooters you'll encounter are in cities, and those are almost all electric

>and very safe
Like the fucking Chinese care about this. Most of the scooters I saw at night were driving without their lights turned on. Because fuck safety, I can get an extra mile or two of range without the lights!
>>
>>1101432
My favorite Nirvana song is Lithium.
>>
>>1101765
really really funny of you...

the fuck?
>>
>>1101432
My electric scooter has 20 kW and goes from 0-100 km/h in about 5 seconds.
The range is sufficient for my commute and I get my electricity for free.

>inb4 illegal
I donĀ“t care.
>>
>>1101808
Why do you hate metal, anon? It can store the power of the sun and the wind in a little tube that I can use at will. Why do you need to burn the products of life to propel yourself through this world? Are you so weak that the true power of the sun and the wind isn't enough for you?
>>
>>1101897
Or maybe they are too much for you, and you can't handle the raw energy that comes from the most primal sources. Eh. You're not my problem
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.