[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always had to take bike to bike shop to get my gatorskin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: TF-TL4022-1[1].jpg (84KB, 960x376px) Image search: [Google]
TF-TL4022-1[1].jpg
84KB, 960x376px
>always had to take bike to bike shop to get my gatorskin tires mounted because of how hard it was
>buy this tool to mount brand new tires
>do it in less than 5 minutes

GODSEND EVERYONE ANY TIGHT FITTING TIRES GET THIS TOOL
>>
>using gatorskins

also get stronger hands
>>
>>1100357
Most of the time the tightest tires can be mounted by hand if you push the beads to the center of the rim all the way round the tire.

Bead jack is pretty slick. Pulls bead straight up instead of out and up like a tire lever does.
>>
>>1100358
my hands are very strong from death grip during masturbation

>>1100364
it was awesome to see how easy it was. using tire levers to mount a tire looks dangerous as fuck. this thing just effortlessly lifted the bead up onto the rim

for the price of labor bike shop charges to change a flat you get this thing (literally paid $12 on amazon)
>>
>>1100370
>my hands are very strong from death grip during masturbation

lol, bro

wake the fuck up

I have to be careful to not damage my dick during masturbation.

Get to the gym and do some man-tier deadlifts.

and I ain't even shit.
>>
>>1100357
I always hear people grousing about how hard gatorskins are to mount but I've never really had much trouble, at least not at room temperature indoors

any tire is hard to mount/dismount when you're in lobster mitts and it's 15 below, but I assume people would include that as background info and in the absence of that I have to assume they're just being weird
>>1100372
>bragging about lifting weights on a south korean gouchang discussion board
you sound fat
>>
>>1100357
>babby needs a special tool just to install tires
You're doing it wrong. Bike tires are thin enough you can do it with bare hands and you don't need the strength of Hercules to do it. I'd suggest you Google the subject and actually learn how to do it properly, it's not hard. If I had time I'd make a video and post it to show it's not hard, not even with a brand-new tire.
>>
>>1100357

Ok but how do you get really tight tires off? I had new wheels built and it was almost impossible getting tires onto them and I had to scratch up the rim getting them on with a screwdriver because all my tire lever things broke in the task. I know when I eventually get a flat I will not be able to get them back off.
>>
File: 1396788103546.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1396788103546.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
>>1100370
>labor bike shop charges to change a flat
>>
>wire bead
Not even once
>>
>>1100401
I'm not bragging. I ain't even that strong. You just don't get strong from jerking off, you little faggot.
>>
>>1100409

how about you mount a few different tires and come back here and see if you feel stupid.
>>
>>1100357
Alternatively you could buy tires which don't have shit wire bead tolerances.
>>
>>1100426
Why would you take that comment so seriously in the first place? Don't be a fool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.