[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attaque Gusto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: b_1607200127161.jpg (40KB, 608x373px) Image search: [Google]
b_1607200127161.jpg
40KB, 608x373px
Ever heard of the Taiwanese bike brand Gusto? This model is the Gusto RCR Team Limited, Shimano Ultegra. They even have their own race team Attaque Team Gusto. Thoughts?
>>
just buy a dengfu or hongfu
>>
It seems a good portion of bike parts are made in Taiwan nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if it was really good.
>>
>>1092868
Listen: Components are components. Unless they're counterfeits, if they're brand-name then you know what the quality is. The frameset and wheelset are another matter entirely. You've never heard of this company before? Do you have ANY idea what their quality control is like? Are there ANY reviews from credible sources available to you? That's a big portion of what you're paying for when you buy a bike from a well-known top-shelf manufacturer: confidence that the product you're getting isn't going to fall apart on you like some of the horror pics you've seen of CF framesets that shattered. It doesn't matter if they have a 'race team' or not. For all you know their 'race team' is a bunch of nobodies who don't really care if the bikes fall apart or not so long as they have a job. You also don't know whether the bikes their factory 'race team' is riding are better quality than what they're selling the roundeye Americans like you; they could be giving only the best quality to the race team and selling everyone else the shitty ones, assuming fat lazy Americans aren't going to ride it hard enough for it to break anyway. So that's what you've got to consider: is it good quality materials and construction, and is their quality control and quality assurance held to a high enough standard that you can have confidence in the product you're paying for? Or is it paper-thin low-quality flawed CF, poorly designed, and only 'inspected' cosmetically, so it looks good but is structurally flawed? You have to research that and decide for yourself whether it's a good risk or not.
>>
File: Chinarello.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chinarello.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>1092869
this- simply for the fact that they don't have goofy graphics and branding (unless you want them).
>>
>>1092868
The zero setback seatpost and tiny stem make me doubt them
>>
>>1092938
I'm not American. You got a point, most of the well known brands are expensive for a reason, quality control being one of them. There's a shop selling this bike so I added it to my "road bike list". Well after your valid points, it made me consider if I should just go for a more trusted brand like Giant.
>>
>>1092938
This bike is UCI certified, does that mean it is "good enough"?
>>
>>1092938
>wheelset are another matter entirely
>campagnolo wheelset
>unknown factor
>>
>>1093061
>>campagnolo wheelset
>>unknown factor
exactly
>>
>>1093061
What does that mean?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.