[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /n/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: lance finger.jpg (187KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lance finger.jpg
187KB, 640x360px
Fuck you /n/
>>
>>1091504
That's not a syringe.
>>
File: 1480273299660.jpg (18KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1480273299660.jpg
18KB, 344x344px
>>1091504
How many people here hate Armstrong? I have kind of mixed feelings as of now. It's obvious that what he has done was incredibly shitty, and the scale of his success on doping only adds to the negativity of it. But it's more than obvious that people in cycling or any professional strenght or endurance sport, including those in Olympics, are using dope, and those that get caught seem to not lose too many fans, even when they are blatantly lying in official statements or pretending to not know how the substances got into their blood.

In my opinion, he should have just retired and kept this to himself, the world of cycling got hurt only because he admitted it after years and years of fame. If he felt so hurt by keeping it a secret, he should have admitted it earlier, not when it was pretty much not relevent anymore.
>>
File: 1468395220818[1].jpg (76KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468395220818[1].jpg
76KB, 620x427px
>>1091525
other people dragged it up and there was some legal action mounting, in fact he's going up against USPS who is suing him for 100 million dollars claiming him admitting to doping damaged their brand.

What's funny is of course, to anybody who actually watches cycling there's no question, it's not a revelation. 6.97 watts/kg up alp d'huez, no shit.

He was a cunt, but he was the best against people who were on as much gear as him, don't have to like him to put some respect on that.
>>
>>1091525
>But it's more than obvious that people in cycling or any professional strenght or endurance sport, including those in Olympics, are using dope, and those that get caught seem to not lose too many fans, even when they are blatantly lying in official statements or pretending to not know how the substances got into their blood.
He's not hated for the doping. He's hated for blackmailing, threatening, bribing and conspiring with sponsors to ruin the careers and lives of the people who knew or spoke up - or just didn't want to play along. Like LeMond, to use just one example of many.

A lot of people doped. Very few people were such horrible human beings and did so much damage to the sport and its key players in addition to doping. That's where the hate comes from.
Compare Pantani.
>>
>>1091529
>Compare Pantani

I'd love to but he committed suicide after media ostracization over doping.
>>
>>1091530
Yes. Clear example of a doper who was gone after _for_doping_ and is now universally loved and revered for his contributions to the sport rather than despised for being a shit-cunt. That he felt the need to commit suicide after the career came to a halt is sad, but beside the point.
Hell, the peloton is packed with """former""" dopers who have repented, served their time and been welcomed back. That should make it painfully clear that whatever hate is directed towards Armstrong is not primarily because 'hurrr-durr he duped'.

People have no long term problem with repentent dopers. Scum and villainy, on the other hand... I'm amazed there hasn't been RICO probes into the shit surrounding TREK, Armstrong, Livestrong, US Postal and the UCI. I guess that's what wealth and connections to power does.
>>
>>1091525
I don't hate him for doing it, Contador is (allegedly) still doing it and i can't bring myself to stop liking the guy for some reason.
But this cunt, this irredeemable shitstain used all of his power and influence to indiscriminately crush everyone who spoke against him, who could have a speck of dirt on him, ruined the lives and livelyhoods of everybody who put him at risk.
He steps over his friends and colleagues and drags their names and the sport through the mud and then comes clean and expects to be hailed as some kind of martyr or whisteblower.
>>
>>1091525
Fuck him
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.