[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /n/ gay? Cycling especially seems very homo friendly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Is /n/ gay?

Cycling especially seems very homo friendly.
>>
>>1090846

Def not gay
Just really godamn secure in our heterosexuality.

If you want gay, /fit/ is where the action is at.
>>
>>1090846
Nah bro gay is when your dicks touch.

When I fuck a fellow cyclist I fantasize about women
>>
File: sassy.jpg (48KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
sassy.jpg
48KB, 500x662px
I'm gay
>>
>>1090846

Gay? I wish.
>>
File: tgs.png (704KB, 556x632px) Image search: [Google]
tgs.png
704KB, 556x632px
>>1090862
Speak for yourself, brochacho
>>
File: penis-danger1b_thumb-297x300.jpg (19KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
penis-danger1b_thumb-297x300.jpg
19KB, 297x300px
>>1090846
Gay? Most of us wish our dicks even worked in the first place
>>
>>1090883
I fucking wish my saddle killed my penis. I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of the constant mental burden.
>>
>>1090846
All sports is gay as shit
>>
>>1090884
>I fucking wish my saddle killed my penis. I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of the constant mental burden.
This...
>>
>>1090846
There's nothing gay about it all, OP, that's all on (((You))).
You're very obviously projecting, OP; you have homosexual thoughts and feelings and you can't come to terms with them, so you irrationally lash out at others in a desperate attempt to confirm your masulinity to yourself. Which of your sisters panties are you wearing right now, OP? It's the pink ones, aren't they?
>>
>>1090846
Whats gay about riding in traffic in "basically" your underwear. Lol , walking into a cafe is fun when you have a decent sized package...the barista girls stare HARD. Lol

I guess its gay if you think its gay. Like a rorshack drawing...op is gay

Ps. Obree is the man
>>
>>1090923
The OP post is not negative at all, I thought posting obree would make that clear
>>
We covered this with a poll

More than 70% of /n/ puts things in their bum
>>
>>1090923
Sister's panties are for sniffing not wearing.
>>
>>1090884
>>1090919
Have you considered that you might be trans?
>>
All cyclists are faggots. We have long since accepted that.
>>
>>1090846
Yes, we wear lycra shorts because that way is easier to check our bulges and asses.
>>
thats because being homo friendly is the prevailing norm in western society autismo
>>
>>1090883
>believing this meme

Non-cyclist detected.
>>
>>1091041
Have you ever considered that being a horny teenager for 15 years might get tiresome?
Especially if you're a virgin, like most people here.
>>
>>1090884
>constant mental burden
what? you really got to explain that. having a penis is the only thing i'm actually grateful for.
>>
More like asexual
>>
im lesbian
now to find a cycling gf
>>
>>1090846
Cycling is the sport, muscle power and endurance meets extreme materials and technology, i would say cycling and swimming are very close. Raw power and physical endurance with the aid of technology to overcome air-resistance or water resistance.

Only cycling deals with speed often higher than the speed limits (except on autobahn).
>>
>>1090846
Nah wrestling UFC and football seems more gay. Bunch of dudes getting in a pile playing grab ass.
>>
>>1094325
Come to the East Coast, I'll be your gf
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.