[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is awful. Is there a better (free) simulator or am I gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FlightGear.jpg (51KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
FlightGear.jpg
51KB, 750x350px
This is awful. Is there a better (free) simulator or am I gonna have to spend $60 on X-Plane 11?
>>
Free and good aren't two words that usually go together. If you cant pay for X-Plane just pirate it, simple.
>>
>>1090773
I bought Xplane 7 2 weeks before they announced 8. No refunds. I was pissed so I heartily encourage piracy of that shithead's work. Fuck you austin.
>>
>>1091065
It doesn't need to be good, just playable. FlightGear crashes constantly.
>>
>>1091075
>Buy #7
>They release 8
>get mad

Your name is now "Dumb-man"

You have to introduce yourself to everyone you meet like "Hello, my name is Dumb-man."

You'll do this because you agree with me that you should warn people how dumb you are. If they ask why, you'll give them a detailed explanation about how you are a casual flight hobbyist who bought X-Plane and mistakenly thought the product was being developed for casuals like him. Of course, it's not. You will also inform them that you were once unaware that their are numbers after 7.

Also, thank you for saying something so dumb. Your entitlement has made me very amused. I hope you continue trying to get refunds for dumb reasons for years to come and being an angry spaztastic customer.
>>
X-plane 11 is worth it tho
>>
>>1090773
>ubuntu

I bet you are a vegan and you tell people at parties for no apparent reason.
>>
>>1093430
I bet you have a vegan friend who annoys you and you had a conversation with him trying to make him stop being vegan. He stayed being vegan, except that time he really wanted some McDonalds, and sometimes you bring it up when you guys talk.

Sorry, sometimes I have to tell people things for no apparent reason. I think I have to have a reason. Conversations have a complex set of rules which are set in stone, and I am afraid I am breaking one.

Your comment is inane. I heard a fat drug dealer say the same kind of thing once. Try to stop thinking like a homeless dude rambling simplistic bullshit at your local bus stop. Just for fun, I will spell tomarrow wrong, latch onto that in your next reply.
>>
>>1091111
t. austin meyer
>>
>>1093433
i want this post embroidered and framed on my wall
>>
>>1090773
im not saying do this but x-plane demo is free and who wants to play a flight sim for more than 10 minutes anyway and also you can crack it but dont be a bad boy thats illegal (supposedly) also DCS

also >>>>>/v/
>>
File: BfeMvij.png (627KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BfeMvij.png
627KB, 1920x1080px
>>1093430
Ubuntu sucks but arch is master eternal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.