[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tour De Pharmacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: poster_opt.jpg (157KB, 540x752px) Image search: [Google]
poster_opt.jpg
157KB, 540x752px
So what does /n/ think about this ?

1080 and 720 just Dropped.... on the DL.... will spool it up soon.

General (non kinofag) Discussion
>>
i thoroughly enjoyed it.
had a few good laughs.
they overdid the Lance joke though.
>>
>>1089406

Ahhh thats good to hear. Normally cant handle those guys to be honest
>>
What an insufferable cast
>>
File: wolf scratch.jpg (80KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
wolf scratch.jpg
80KB, 604x403px
I don't watch andy samberg shit so I'm gonna hijack this thread.

What GOOD cyclist movies/docos are there? I'm talking on the level of quality of say, the world's fastest indian, TT3d, Rush etc.
>>
>>1089402
Lance wasn't funny at any point and every joke was "lol male nudity"

I actually think john cena was the only funny part
>>
>>1089442
Trucks, dogs and watermelons
or something like that.
>>
>>1089442
hollentour (hell on wheels)
la course en tete
triplets of belleville
greatest show on earth
>>
>>1089442
'The Program' is bretty good.
>>
>>1089461
Stars and Watercarriers?
>>
>>1089442
Imperfection is Perfection
>>
>>1089490
definetly trips of bellvile
>>
>>1089523
Disagree, thought it felt slapped together and didn't have any good bike racing in it.
The actor who played Lance did an incredible job, but that wasn't enough to save it.
>>
>>1089402
Trash, only got a few minutes into it before shutting it off.

Cycling is a form of transport, not a form of fitness.
>>
>>1089402
>Juju Pepe
Guest starring: /pol/
>>
File: collage_1.jpg (9KB, 244x243px) Image search: [Google]
collage_1.jpg
9KB, 244x243px
Gsvsc
>>
>>1089402
I thought it was pretty funny, the thing was constant jokes and they were mostly funny.
All the characters were pretty clever

Worth watching for sure.
>>
File: cena.png (2MB, 1212x903px) Image search: [Google]
cena.png
2MB, 1212x903px
Cena is at his best in this movie
>>
>>1089576
that was actually lance you know...
>>
The comfiest cycling documentary but not many people knew this.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/cycle/20170715/
>>
It was allright
>>
>>1091910
Name of the docu? Site won't load
>>
>>1091910
This is absolutely fantastic. I was just in Japan earlier this year and would love to save up money and do a tour.
>>
>>1089442
"The flying Scottsman"
>>
File: japan nhk cycle around japan.png (600KB, 1225x965px) Image search: [Google]
japan nhk cycle around japan.png
600KB, 1225x965px
>>1091925
it's NHK world (a japanese broadcast network) entirely made for english audience.

The name of the show is Cycling Around Japan & it's super comfy.
>>
>>1091925
>>1092100
>>1091910

There was a youtube link being uploaded by people who'd watch the show but it's not up to date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgzmYO2whOo
>>
>>1089896
irony was a mistake
>>
>>1089442
"Line of Sight" is the only good cycling movie in existence
>>
>>1089523
No. It wasn't.
The film moved with the pace of lame racehorse: ungracefully stumbling too fast. It basically took Walsh's overly turgid book "7 deadly sins" and had Ben Foster over-act yet poorly explain it back to the camera. The film's only saving grace was Chris O'dowd's acting skills as Journo David Walsh.
To make any sense of the film you needed to know the real story inside out which makes the film redundant even as a starting point.
Didn't capture any of the duplicity or subterfuge like how Tyler Hamilton's autobiography "The Secret Race" did, which is a great book up until the last few chapters where it trails off a little like a really awesome song that has a fade-out.
>>
>>1089402
why is hollywood so fucking cringey
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.