[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of a really specific question that I'm not sure belongs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1496649707000.jpg (402KB, 1235x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496649707000.jpg
402KB, 1235x1600px
Kind of a really specific question that I'm not sure belongs on this board, but does anyone who has their merchant mariner credential know if the coast guard takes an online CPR/First aid certificate when applying for your original credential?
>>
Blatant bicycle pose. I wish I was 12 again.
>>
I hate this picture so fucking much. It's clear she's not a cyclist, the bike isn't even set up properly, she didn't ride it there and she was dressed by someone who saw a cyclist once and wanted to replicate the look without bothering to research actual cycling clothing.
And worst of all the pic is paraded all over the internet as an example of a hot cycling chick (judging by the frequency it gets posted here) when in fact she's not a cyclist, fat and old.
>>
>>1089390
>>1089391
Thanks for the bumps I guess
>>
>>1089391
I remember I went cycling with this prostitute type lady that was living with my dad for a while. She could still ride a bike, I took her on a hard ride to test her out, she was OK(surprisingly), but it was embarassing when men were cat calling her. Another funny one is the Marzocchi ads, where it's just like "naked lady humping bike fork", and it's quite possible the woman has never ever ridden a bike.
>>
File: Marzocchi-Bomber-Forks-5.jpg (555KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marzocchi-Bomber-Forks-5.jpg
555KB, 664x1000px
>>
>>1089391

Im with you. That picture is disgusting.
>>
>>1089401
>dry hair
>fork up side down
>obvious photoshop is obvious

This picture is so random it makes me laugh.

Failure at titillation level over 9000
>>
>>1089391
>the bike isn't even set up properly
not seeing it. it looks posed for other reasons, though. chiefly, the tires are immaculate.

in any event, would bang with great enthusiasm and vigor.
>>
Ships suck, I hope they all sink
>>
>>1089395
>prostitute type lady
>I took her on a hard ride to test her out
ok
>>
>>1089381
>online CPR/First aid certificate
man i don't know for sure, but i think you need to get a cert in person
>>
>>1089613
>not seeing it
its crosschained pretty bad
the bars are angled down too far
and it has extremely shitty pedals
>>
>>1089391

Cross chained and the arms of her glasses are beneath the helmet straps.... REEEeeeeee
>>
>>1090499
>>1090443

+saddle too low and dork disk still in place.
Technically none of those prevent one from riding the bike but you wouldn't see that on equipment of someone who actually cycles. What's interesting is that they bothered to put a water bottle cage on it (with a pristine unstained bottle in it, like everything else on the bike).
Also consider the pose for a second. Standing on the bike's left side with your right foot on the left pedal. Picture it from your perspective, do you think you have ever in your life been in this position, even for a second? It's only good for using the bike as a prop to show off your body, it might just as well be a chair or a ladder.
>>
>>1090511
>>1090499
she's also grandma aged, look at the sag on those breasts, look at her stomach, the skin tone on her legs, her sunken cheeks, and her hands
>>
>>1090518
It takes a real man of character to fuck a cougar right, son.
>>
>>1089381
why is she cross-chaining?
>>
>>1091672
>she
>>
File: q3[1].jpg (43KB, 590x514px) Image search: [Google]
q3[1].jpg
43KB, 590x514px
what a disgusting old hoe, eww, would not ride with
>>
>>1089395
we often go biking with colleagues one of them is a total milf. kind of tiny and extremely thin, but still very feminine. so the thing we noticed is cars actually stop for her. if we go without her nope.jpg. but if they can stare at her ass a little longer drivers are more than willing to let us pass. it's kind of annoying but also entertaining to be honest.
>>
kiketome .com
/media/set/?set=a.232092886821705.64216.100000629861748

As predicted it's some plastic whore pretending to be a bike rider. She's not even that old, just aged by all the fake tan and plastic surgery.
>>
>>1090407
Ships are more /n/ than the rest of the cyclist faggots on this board combined.
>>
>>1089381
Are you under the impression that a CPR certification is required for a credential? Because I'm pretty sure it isn't. I have a credential but no CPR certification. I do, however, have my STCW Basic Training cert, which includes CPR/lifesaving
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.