[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Queen of /n/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

The Queen of /n/
>>
>>1087324
>retarded tats
>queen

NO..
>>
I thought Natty Batty was the Queen.
>>
File: walnut-chewbacca.jpg (60KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
walnut-chewbacca.jpg
60KB, 640x756px
>>1087379
Goddamn, those thighs could crack your head like a walnut. Wear a helmet.
>>
I hooked up with this girl once. Met her at Ray's Happy Birthday bar 4 year ago. really cool chick
>>
>>1087324
When did /n/ become the realm of angry grognards who hate tats?
>>
>>1087436

Nobody on /n/ has ever hooked up with any one
>>
>>1087457
/n/ didn't - but there's always a few angry /b/tards who wants to dictate opinion.
>>
>>1087457
I don't mind tats, so long as there is some significant meaning behind them. I sincerely doubt the girl in the OP's life thusfar has been so interesting as to warrant those tattoos in my eyes.
>>
>>1087840
>so long as there is some significant meaning behind them

postmodernists pls go
>>
>>1087840
This desu. Tattoos itself can even look great as long as they're done by a good artist. However unless there is some other reason at getting them than look at how special I'm, while ironically following the herd and getting a similar tattoo as everyone else around her, then it's a massive red flag.
>>
>>1087847
>Tattoos itself can even look great
Yeah, and tumors and STD viruses can look great photographed under a special microscope, but I don't want them anywhere near my body or those of my sexual partners
>>
>>1087861

>Implying you have ever had a sexual partner
>>
>>1087436
Does she work in the cycling biz in town?
>>
>>1087861
getaloadofthisguy.zip
>>
>>1087324

Goddess of /n/

Video related: https://youtu.be/su2pg029awQ
>>
>>1087798
this isn't /fit/
>>
>>1089637
It's still a hookup even if you say 'no homo'.
>>
Are her forearms melting?
>>
>>1087436

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>1089065
I'd trim her airelons and let her adjust my pitch if you know what I mean.
>>
>>1087324
>those saggy forearms

How big did she used to be?
>>
>>1087324

Sauce. I need a name.
>>
>>1087402
> implying a foam hat would stop those Amazonian quads
>>
>not Kym Nonstop
>>
File: 2017-07-21.png (486KB, 479x599px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21.png
486KB, 479x599px
>>1087324
Welcome /n/'s new Princess. Current Queen is still Batty
>>
File: 2017-07-21 (2).png (527KB, 481x601px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21 (2).png
527KB, 481x601px
>>1087324
>>1092858
>>
File: 2017-07-21 (1).png (477KB, 478x592px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21 (1).png
477KB, 478x592px
>>1087324
>>1092858
>>1092860
>>
>>1087324

Any more images of our Queen?
>>
File: DSC_0119.jpg (223KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0119.jpg
223KB, 1000x667px
Sheyla Gutierrez a cute
>>
>>1094824
>her armbands say SUCC
>>
>>1094824
>>1094831
>SUCC armbands
>cum in her hair
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>1094842
>woman
>degenerate for sucking cock
it's one of their primary functions nigger
>>
>>1094859
She doesn't know how to smile for pictures, she's THAT cute
>>
File: 1498953734542.jpg (179KB, 636x694px) Image search: [Google]
1498953734542.jpg
179KB, 636x694px
>>
>>1092853
Fixie. Probably a homeless meth addict.
>>
>>1087457
The /pol/lacks that keep leaking out of their containment board believe that tattoos are degenerate because Christian fundamentalism is the height of human cultural achievement. That irony is not lost on the rest of us.
>>
>>1095175
I'm a leftist agnostic atheist who hates tattoos

Maybe you should consider what you're rebelling against if you genuinely profess to be irreligious
>>
>>1095180
>Maybe you should consider what you're rebelling against if you genuinely profess to be irreligious

I'm rebelling against the global genocidal monster that is the Christian religion. Every indigenous culture they touch, they destroy, without exception.
>>
>>1095186
I like to rebel against Q'uq'umatz by inserting bone fragments under my scalp and driving hooks through my lips. I find it really shows how little faith I have in His feathered majesty
>>
>>1095197
I don't have any tattoos, I just don't hate other people's tattoos because I'm not an irrational bigot.
>>
>>1095203
What could be more irrational than ritual self-mutilation because mommy and daddy made you go to church?
>>
>>1095205
Why do you believe that tattoos are self mutilation?
>>
>>1095210
>making grotesque and permanent marks on your skin through a painful process of repeatedly sticking needles under your epidermis isn't self-mutilation
Oh sorry it's "art"
>>
>>1095212
Our lives aren't permanent, anon.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
>>
>>1095214
All the more reason to treat your body as nicely as you can. You're not getting a new one just because you gave in to your violent adolescent impulses.

Like those kids who intentionally break the screens on their brand new phones to "fit in". I'll never understand the mindset.
>>
>>1095215
You are hilariously bigoted in about a dozen different ways, dude. You should stick to hanging out with your church friends and stop coming around here to preach your degenerate gospel.
>>
>>1095216
As I think you already know, I don't have "church friends". You should really save up a bit and buy a bus ticket out of your bible belt town. You might be pleasantly surprised that a world exists in which you can be something other than a religious maniac or an angry malcontent on the verge of being placed in a psychiatric facility for habitual self-harm.
>>
>>1095218
>projecting this hard
>>
>>1095218
pic related
>>
>>1095219
The only one projecting in this thread is you, because you cannot wrap your mind around the idea that people who don't share your values aren't christian fundamentalists. Even after being told you're wrong, you just repeat yourself because you have no other frame of reference in which to process this information. The options are: Christian extremist, or ritual self-harm. Those are literally the only two choices.
>>
File: DCHJrNyXgAAfveN.jpg (111KB, 1200x929px) Image search: [Google]
DCHJrNyXgAAfveN.jpg
111KB, 1200x929px
>>1094824
Just checked her twitter, she is a cutie.
>>
>>1095221
Only a Christian extremists believe that tattoos are self-harm.
>>
>>1095224
فقط الدولة الإسلامية يعارض الوشم

said the version of you living in Raqqa
>>
>>1095226
Radical Islam and Fundamentalist Christianity are two sides of the same horseshit coin, faggot.
>>
>>1095227
You're all just degenerate wannabe Jews.
>>
>>1095227
Yes, I see you understood my post. Now, put on your thinking cap. A person living under ISIS control might want to leave ISIS territory and seek a new life somewhere else where individual freedoms are respected. What might a person like you do in order to seek out a new life?

Concentrate, I know you can do this anon!

Hint: the answer I am expecting from you is not "go down to the tattoo parlor and mangle your epidermis"
>>
>>1095229
>where individual freedoms are respected
Clearly that is not going to be anywhere around you, because you don't respect people's freedom to insert ink into their skin for the sake of art and decor. You might tolerate it because you don't have the political power to stop them, but you clearly have no respect for an ancient practice that many humans all over the world have been doing since prehistory, but please tell me more about how poking a few tiny needles with a dab of ink is "self mutilation" that "mangles" the skin.
>>
>>1095231
In the outside world, where you clearly don't live, people are free to pursue their own ideas and beliefs without needing to mangle their bodies to prove they're not part of the oppressive local religious group.

Your entire life is just an overreaction to something that you didn't have the foresight to just escape by putting some physical distance between you and the house your parents live in. How very sad.
>>
>>1095233
>tattoos mangle bodies
Do you even, like, hear yourself or are you congenitally self unaware?
>>
File: honey.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>1095239
Congrats, you managed to say something about people who don't like tattoos, without even raving about christfags. It's a start, but my god, that was like pulling teeth. Oops you don't look well, did I just accidentally use the G-word? Guess your tattoo "artist" is going to make some money tonight!
>>
>>1095233
Anyway, it was fun watching you repeat the same non-arguments over and over again while flailing wildly at the shadow in your mind that you imagine to be me, but I'm going to head to the gym, now and "mangle" my muscle cells and then drink some beers and "mangle" my liver cells. Have a nice life, you hilarious twatwaffle!
>>
>>1087324

>that arm flab

Damn.
>>
>>1087457
>>1095175
Women with tattoos are more likely to be mentally ill. They're nothing more than a way for fucked up women to mark themselves so that others know to stay the fuck away from them.
>>
>>1089637
/fit/ hooks up with plenty of guys, are you new?
>>
>>1095309
>literally a fucking normie

What the fuck are you doing here?

Mental illness is thought crime.
>>
>>1095329
And sticking your dick in a crazy is literally asking for them to fuck your shit up.
>>
File: 1500406311885.jpg (186KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1500406311885.jpg
186KB, 1010x1036px
>people defending tatoos
>>
>>1095348
Probably some disgusting fixiefag
>>
>>1087324
She is only a queen to tattoo loving skanks, to everyone else she has bad judgment, is impulsive and has bad taste. Maybe back in the 1980's or whatever having a tatoo was a statement(not a good one though), rebellious, daring, etc. But not now when almost 50% of the dumb young shit human herd has them, she is just part of the planet ugly trend and ruined her looks even in her youth. And as she ages they will just get nastier.

>>1087840

There are no interesting tattoos really. As you age you should grow and mature, not "at age 50, herr derr I am still proud of this tattoo my early twenty something self cursed my body with." When people say they get a tattoo to commemorate the birth of one of their shit kids or the death of a dumb relative it is the worst. What are they trying to signal to people, that they are so dumb that without permanent graffiti on their body they will forget the name of their kid or dead relative?
>>
>>1095576
I was initially surprised to see you seemingly to be on my side this topic as we never normally agree, and then I realized tattoo hatred is just a vehicle for your misogyny so we aren't really in agreement here. If the topic was toilet paper rolls going up or down you'd probably find a way to spin that into a rant about chad-loving chengdu skanks who don't know a nice guy when they see one.
>>
>>1095593

Did your idiot self just learn a new word you don't understand properly, misogyny?

And no my argument is not misogynist, I think lowly of both male and female tattoo laden idiots with poor impulse control. Alot of them just get way too high and drunk and hanging out with their shtity druggie/alchie friends decide to get yet another one.

A while ago I watch the documentary Get Thrashed: The Story of Thrash Metal (2006). I will never forget Gary Holt's appearance as a 50 year old or older, practically gloating that he is back to writing the same pseudo macho crap about being a tough guy mosher type of "his roots" back when he was teenager... That cringeworthy lack of evolution reminds me alot of people that get tattoos in their youth and are not ashamed of what their 20 year old or teenage self did, when they hit age 60...
>>
>>1095601
>gloating that he is back to writing the same pseudo macho crap about being a tough guy
Oh the ironing. Kill youself, you spastic.
>>
>>1095601
>misogyny is a big word
School system in NJ is that bad?
>>
File: fullretard.jpg (198KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fullretard.jpg
198KB, 1980x1080px
>>1095603

You chankids are such idiots. I am a Greek, it is just a combination of the Greek word for hate and Greek for woman. I am just stating the the previous idiot >>1095593
doesn't know what the word means if he thought this post:
>>1095576
was misogynist.

But I know all you loser outcasts will rant more about tripfags since apparently someone having a persistent identity and having strong opinions against Fredism, tattoos, just invites alot of anonymous cowards to pile on with idiocies since they don't have the neurons to argue their positions.
>>
>>1095607
You're so delightfully angry. I don't even need to find buttons to push, you just push them yourself!
>>
>>1095609

You guys are delightfully losers, all you can do is whine about tripfags and nikolasv like I am a huge threat to your geek self identity. When I posted to Reddit /n/ post stalked me months, years after I stopped bothering with /n/. When I started bothering again with this /n/ shitfest, /n/fags wondered what happened to that account.

Needless to say you chengdu, chanarchists are very obsessed with me, I am pretty much close to an /n/ celebrity though I never wanted to be one... Some German online nerd who didn't like me had the self reflection to know why and shared this quote:

"If you take the life lie from an average man, you take away his happiness as well." -- Henrik Ibsen

People online don't like me because I take away their life's lies that they need to cope.
>>
>>1095612
Well, what did happen? You still haven't explained why reddit banned you. I shitpost like it's going out of style over there and the best I've managed is to get banned from /r/protectandserve/

How hard do you have to shitpost to get banned from the entire goddamm site?
>>
>>1095616

You don't get banned for low quality shitposting, you get banned from subs for being intelligent enough to really be a threat to their protected circlejerk. Most people suck and are assholes and are living an unfullfilling cookie cutter mass produced fraudulent life given to them by a rotten society and even if you so politely go against their grain in an intelligent manner, they will snap.
>>
>>1095618
That's not an answer though. To get banned from a sub you just need to piss off one mod.

What did you do to get banned from the entire site?
>>
>>1095612
People online don't like you because you're an insufferable sperg. Please go away.
>>
>>1087324

Do you have a name? I need to find her and marry her immediately
>>
>>1095619
Reddit will shadowban you for making posts that threaten their narrative too much. Try using logic to challenge posters on r/politics and you will be shadowbanned and relegated to using tor to post there. The funny part is that on r/politics the posters are often uncivil towards conservatives yet even the slightest conservative post with mild humor or even using emojis will be used as an excuse to ban you. And if your posts are too good and make a true point and receive considerable attention then mods will just ban you for no reason and shadowban your IP. Meanwhile hundreds of voting bots and shills infest those subs and the mods cooperate with them. Reddit is the CNN of web forums and even ((they)) have a hand in the administration and work in conjunction with MARKY Z.
>>
File: nikki.png (73KB, 1213x810px) Image search: [Google]
nikki.png
73KB, 1213x810px
>>1095691
I've gotten shadowbans, that's not the same as being banned sitewide. It hardly takes anything to become a mod. For example I could go make a sub right now and make myself mod, and post in it, all by myself, for years. I don't know why anyone would, but I'm just saying, I could. Point being pissing off a mod is trivial. You could reply to a random person and they're a mod of another sub, and they can ban you from there. It means nothing.

What did you do, nikki?
>>
>>1095732
>What did you do, nikki?
He went on persistent, incoherent rants about racism and random personal attacks with no basis in reality. For example going full retard over some guy because the dude was Swiss(!) which is apparently some heinous crime in and of itself in nikkis special of cuckoo land.
Not dissimilar in tone and content to the lunatic ravings about his imagined playcard collecting """chengdu""" nerds that conspire against him on this board.
He declared himself 'the vanguard in the war against nerds' in one of his frequent diatribes. I imagine him wearing a paper hat and striking a Napoleon pose while typing that particular post out.

He had a full nervous breakdown on a vegan subreddit where he sought emotional support in a bout of regret - after eating meat as a method to console himself in a time of """emotional distress""". He basically short circuited worse than he did on this board last time he left.

Several people eventually started expressing serious doubts and some concern about his mental well being and his ability to handle the fallout of all the fights he kept picking with random people. He was kicked out as much for his own welfare as the communities.

Me, I don't care about protecting his mental health. The dude is as unstable and unwell as chris-chan, and he'd spare a lot of people a lot of cringing if he'd just exit/life.
>>
I just wanted to know the name of that hot girl that's all.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.