[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bike straps criss crossed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170629_194342.jpg (174KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_194342.jpg
174KB, 675x1200px
Hello, I'm of course a newbie and I'm in process of buying spares/protection for my bike. I just got a cheap $30 ARIIUS helmet in a local store and I didn't check the straps when I bought it. So back home I put it on and discovered that straps are weirdly attached to the top of the helmet inside. It's not like each strap is attached to the right or left side, but in the back they are actually criss crossed. This kinda shifts the helmet when I try to wear it pulling it to one side more than another.
I wonder if this is normal for helmets to have the straps attached this way, or it's a bad product and I should return it tomorrow?
>>
File: 20170629_194428.jpg (303KB, 844x1500px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_194428.jpg
303KB, 844x1500px
Closer look
>>
LMAO what cheap ass helmet is that.
Most helmets have guides for the strap at the back
Even my $30 MEC helmet has full on functional parts, not strapped around the helmet.
>>
>>1086044
This piece of shit.
Looks like I wasted $30. I think that bike store will tell me to fuck off basically.

https://www.amazon.com/Airius-V-10-Helmet/dp/B00Q58M1E4
>>
>>1086048
Shoulda read the reviews before buying bud
>>
>>1086050
I actually decided to got to a local bike store and ask for a helmet. Kinda support the local business you know. Well, a good lesson learned. Sorry local businesses, I stick to Amazon from now on.
>>
>>1086048
>I think that bike store will tell me to fuck off basically.
So you won't even give them a chance? The advantage of buying locally is that you can have this dialogue if something goes wrong.
>>
>>1086006

>$30

Stop caring or stop doing anything with your time, ever.

Part of living your life is that sometimes you make mistakes.
>>
>>1086006
>$30

My helmet cost 10 aussiebucks from a supermarket and even it's not that blindingly shit
>>
>>1086076
Don't be a dickhead. $30 is not a trivial amount of money for everyone.
>>
>be me
>live in straya
>buy led lights and other gadget for bike worth $50
>amveryexcite.jpg
>fit everything in
>decide to leave it on bike
>whats the worst that could happen
>be next day
>check bike
>light gone and shit hanging from bike
>wtf.mp4
>>
>>1087466
>Leave accessories designed to be easily removed unattended in public
>wtf they got removed?!?!?!?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.