[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you know it's true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DDWBdbhXoA8AZ7t.jpg (63KB, 900x698px) Image search: [Google]
DDWBdbhXoA8AZ7t.jpg
63KB, 900x698px
>tfw you know it's true
>>
>>1085687
max courval pls leave
>>
What is the road space utilization efficiency of having dedicated lanes for parking on nearly every road?
>>
>>1085687
The train doesn't stop at my house, I ride across my city every day, disabled people are less than a swath, i can safely manouver past cars in traffic, shit bait.
>>
People who actually use public transport would never say this, the only people using this argument are MIV drivers.
Personally I'd be fine with it if we only had busses, trains and bikes. Public transport doesn't have to compete with bikes, it has to compete with millions of privately owned cars clogging up everything.
>>
>>1085743
Something like this. Trains, buses and bikes don't and shouldn't compete with each other. They all complement each other.
>>
>>1085687
there are tons of bike options for people who are disabled, even if you have nonfunctioning arms or even legs
>>
>>1085743
only electric busses the gas guzzlers have to go!!
>>
>>1085743
dedicated lanes for buses and bikes works pretty goddamn well btw. only the taxi drivers shit everything up. they don't seem to comprehend they can only use the bus lane if they carry passengers.
>>
Agree. Bikes are shit for transportation and should only be used for fun and training.
>>
>>1085784
barely any difference
>>
>>1085785
fuck the taxi lobby, get back in your traffic jam cabby
>>
>>1085687
what metric do I need to use to get bicycles down to second worst road space utilization? How can they be worse than cars even if cars would carry at 100% capacity all the time?
>>
>>1085830
number of human transported per road surface area
>>
>>1085839
my math fails me, what numbers should I use?
>>
>>1085830
>what metric do I need to use to get bicycles down to second worst road space utilization?
They're already at second place
How can they be worse than cars even if cars would carry at 100% capacity all the time?
They aren't, cars are number one.
>>
File: bus.jpg (647KB, 1023x628px) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
647KB, 1023x628px
>>1085687
>mfw I only need 25% more time (50 vs 40min) to literally walk from work than it takes me to pay to look at the black dots on the window of a cramped rolling box while I either freeze from the air conditioner or get suffocated from the crowd while I slowly approach my destination

Oh and it's 15min by bike.
>>
>>1085687
>bad road space utilisation
about 4x as good as small cars and on level with a averagely occupied bus
>unavailable for disabled
Handbikes and electric assistance exist
>limited range
1. 50km isnĀ“t that short
2. you can combine train an bike
>trains
can not ino city network and are fucking loud.
>>bus
smelly inefficient diesel and inefficient routes
>>
>>1085687
Are you just reposting memes from the Facebook group now?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.