[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never see any of you post bikes with butterfly bars. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: butterfly_bars.jpg (114KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly_bars.jpg
114KB, 512x384px
I never see any of you post bikes with butterfly bars. What's your opinion on them? What's the consensus on different handlebar types in general?
>>
They're pretty bad, imho

I owned a pair that I didn't even bother to install after I felt out the hand positions. Very little leverage and every spot kinda sucked
>>
Is that pepper spray in your bars? You carry that in case someone tries to date rape you?
>>
>>1084706
Halt dog spray
>>
>>1084684
>Mirrors on both sides
>Stem looks like it was stolen from a JCB
>All the handlebar space in the world, yet computer on top tube
>Needs dog mace
fuccboi confirmed
>>
I've been riding on butterfly bars for about a year. They are comfy, but they are like in between drop bars and cruiser bars with regard to the sitting position so the kind of tryhard fags that post here are just going to make fun of you because they joined the cycling team at 12 and their dicks stopped working. The only way that they can get a sensation of fucking someone is by mocking things on the internet... It's sad, really.
>>
File: butterfly_2_more_pep.jpg (75KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly_2_more_pep.jpg
75KB, 512x384px
>>1084706
i've got my wingman riding with more artillery
>>
>>1084830
Lol where did that come from?!
>>
>>1084870
From the deep dark depths of butthurt
>>
>>1084830
oh you must be german, no one else bothers with those abominations found on super market bikes. these handle bars effectively shorten your stem, making your bike less stable. it may offer hundreds of hand positions, but none of them are good.

>so the kind of tryhard fags that post here are just going to make fun of you because they joined the cycling team at 12 and their dicks stopped working
stop whining you imbecile
>>
>>1084875
>it may offer hundreds of hand positions, but none of them are good.
I don't get how these are "touring bars". I have flat bars and on the longer rides I've done I've craved the ability to lean forward on aeros or drops, not put my hands...wherever those butterflies let you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.