[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good long distance bus travel stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-25-12-21-43.png (313KB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-25-12-21-43.png
313KB, 540x518px
>>
Like this one: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nnqzm8/the-man-who-decapitated-his-seatmate-on-a-greyhound-bus-in-winnipeg-is-getting-out
>>
>>1084108
I was headed up to Winnipeg once and a guy got on in Mpls and sat next to me. He was headed out to Seattle but gave a look of admiration and disbelief when I told him my destination. "How many weeks is that gonna take?" After much confusion and gentle probing, I discovered his grasp of geography was so poor that he was unaware of the large border shared by the U.S. and Canada and thought I was taking the bus to some sort of ocean going vessel. Later he shrieked "JESUS CHRIST I THINK THATS A BALD EAGLE" at what was clearly a plastic bag blowing around in a ditch. As this all took place in the first 20 minutes, I was forced to choose between feigning sleep or simply chopping his head off, tho luckily i found success with the former.
>>
>>1084108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYiU8mO4g1M
Apparently this song is about an experience the singer had on a Greyhound bus. An old hippie sat next to him and told him about how he killed his baby and buried it in a landfill.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.