[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drt/ - Daily Ride Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 73

File: maxresdefault.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
Out with the unbearable cold and in with the unbearable heat.
>>
File: desk_flip.jpg (94KB, 499x451px) Image search: [Google]
desk_flip.jpg
94KB, 499x451px
>0% chance of rain
>85 and Sunny
>Set out on ride
>Going slow as shit
>Pissing sweat everywhere
>Can't raise my HR to save my life
>Legs are on fire
>Clouds roll in within 5 miles of my ride
>It starts to rain becasue it's hawaii and not even God can predict the fucking weather
>Constant headwind no matter which direction I'm going becasue fucking Hawaii
>The angrier I get the stronger the wind blows
>Sweat running down glasses like a fucking faucet
>Remove Glasses
>Do a few more miles and my anger gets the best of me
>Head home becasue I'm fucking done
>Know that ride was terrible chalk it up to off day
>Set personal best on two short but strap climbs
>Got #4 (of 36) on another climb
>Got 2nd best time on longest climb in my ride
>Avg cadence and Avg speed higher than usual
>mfw

I need to work on channeling that anger into power more efficiently also need to find a way to keep my eyebrow sweat from going onto my glasses (Jawnreakers).
>>
>>1078429
I also go harder in poor weather a lot of the time. I guess it's just kind of a "fuck you weather" sort of thing. Rain/wind/cold/heat gives a nice challenge especially since I live in a super flat area with the only real climb being a medium sized bridge.

Then whenever it's nice out I'm looking at birds or taking pictures for insta that I never actually post.
>>
Strong winds today gusting up to 70 km/h, and I was happy about it. Some spots opened up on a club ride where they ride down wind until 3 pm and get a ride back, so I got in on that one. For much of the ride we could do over 30 km/h without even pedaling. Mostly casual riders so I took it easy most of the day. Once a slower person decided to get in the van, another guy and I got to cruising over 50 km/h for 20 minutes until the road shifted out of the tailwind.

Did 180 km in 5.5 hours with the group, with another 30 km on top of that riding to / from home.

For many long stretches there had to be a total of millions of caterpillars on the edge of the road. They made a popping sound like a campfire as we rode over them. So many made it into the right driving lane that there were two brown tracks in the road where vehicles had been running them over. The bastards had been eating every leaf in clumps of trees before heading out looking for more food.
>>
File: blue diablo finds SOJ.jpg (21KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
blue diablo finds SOJ.jpg
21KB, 400x266px
>>1078417
>go out in the woods
>ride my bike around for several hours
THEY BUILT SOME NEW DROPS AND A WOODEN BERM, BOYZ
>>
>>1078429
sweatband, nigga
>>
File: 1448436717009s.jpg (6KB, 191x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448436717009s.jpg
6KB, 191x250px
>>1078433
>do this
>it's balls hot with 9001% humidity
>drenched in sweat within minutes
>hr 160 for ~3 hours
>stop sweating despite sucking down a 3L hydration pack
>taste copper
>>
>>1078417
I shaved my 10 inch long hair off, so I could ventilate my full face mtb helmet.
>>
Warning. The second half of this post is only tangentially /n/ related.

>go out for short 1-night tour on Friday
>easily make it ~30 miles up the mountain, camp in a lovely spot by a stream for the night
>cloudy so no stargazing, but otherwise perfect
>go for a 20 mile hike the next day over to the next valley and back up onto the ridge
>get gorgeous views of mountains, wildflowers, etc
>heading back home Saturday afternoon
>modest headwind for the first descent, no problem
>turn, amazing tailwind the rest of the way home
>roll past a cyclist on a shitty mountain bike with a package strapped to the top of the rear rack
>figure she's just a local being badass enough to bike from the farm next door
>look back after a couple miles
>she's still following me
>stop, let her catch up, start chatting
>turns out she's basically doing part of a tour I did a few years prior, from Vancouver to San Francisco
>offer to let her sleep in my (and my roommate's) house, she accepts
>turns out she's pretty much my dream girl. She tours, she's not super social, she's not stuck up at all despite being French, she's vegetarian, she likes going up hills, she likes mornings, she likes backpacking
>the list goes on
>give her lots of help and advice on the route and some contacts further along the way, we make dinner together, my roommate and his friend happily smoke in the garage (the guy who owns the house doesn't let them smoke indoors anyway)
>either lack the balls or have the grace to avoid trying to get into her pants
>she leaves this morning, I watch her ride away

Fuck. Having responsibilities sucks.
>>
File: 1413668736270.jpg (227KB, 772x606px) Image search: [Google]
1413668736270.jpg
227KB, 772x606px
>>1078665
Fug this sounds like it's out of a movie
sry anon
>>
>>1078676
At least I have her email and I can try to help her along her way to dampen my regret a little bit. I'm also going to make a facebook account just to follow the blog that she puts there.

Still, if I have to lose the girl of my dreams, having her bike away has got to be the best way for it to happen.
>>
>>1078665
Phew, dodged a bullet there, anon.
>>
Came across a sphincter clenching gravel descent on today's ride. At the top I decide to just take it really slow. While applying the brakes firmly I start picking up speed. Apply more pressure, still going faster. Apply as much pressure as dare short of locking up brakes, still getting faster. Once I hit about 25 km/h with my brakes firmly applied I figure I just have to release them or risk a wheel lockup / crash. Luckily the grade lessened a bit after that and I managed to keep my speed to around 32 km/h. While watching the road for loose gravel / ruts I instinctively stopped blinking, which made my eyes start watering, adding the day's drama.

When I checked the ride data at home it showed between -15 and -20% for the steepest part of the hill.
>>
File: v brake.jpg (24KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
v brake.jpg
24KB, 630x840px
Front brake started to slowly go weak, thought maybe i needed to adjust the pads. Turns out my brake noodle broke. Little circle part at the end broke off and slowly slid up the metal noodle.
>>
>QT commuter chick tries to rabbit me into a headwind
>drop her hard, just because I can

I can't stop smiling!
>>
>>1078417
If it doesn't get colder than 0°c it's completely bearable, same if it doesn't get hotter than 35°c.
>>
File: 20170607_193106.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_193106.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
rode maybe 16 miles and up a hill we did cross country workouts on in hs. Tore off my toenail because it had fungus on it and a pocket of blood underneath. Also got new grips.
>>
>>1079555
wtf does rabbiting mean to you?
>>
>>1079564
Putting a finger up your ass.
>>
>>1079564

Rabbiting is basically just cat-6'ing a cyclist that seems faster & stronger than you. If you blow by someone and look back to see them accelerating as hard as they can with that certain look, they are "chasing the rabbit".
>>
>>1079567
I guess that makes sense for cat 6 because hares are faster than most other land animals...in professional running a rabbit sets the pace and peels off...usually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28_WpclPgTo
>>
>>1079920

In cycling it carries a very slightly different connotation, because your chief adversary is co-efficient of drag.

If you can catch the rabbit you get a free ride to the podium or to wherever. If you can't, you should probably never have been there in the first place - except perhaps as a tool to make it easier for someone else to catch the rabbit.
>>
File: 1325108634984.jpg (27KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
1325108634984.jpg
27KB, 219x265px
>Plan half century
>This will be the longest ride I've ever done but I'm hyped
>Get everything ready to go
>Leave around 1600 so it's not so hot
>Come up to first turn in my route, see another cyclists at opposite side of intersection
>I get the green light first
>As I'm going through the intersection he starts following me
>Asks if I want to race
>Decline saying I have a long way to go
>Asks how far I'm going
>Tell him 50 miles
>Says there's no way I'm going to 50 miles
>Ask what makes him say that
>Says it's late in the day and I won't get back for a few hours
>That's the plan
>Says I'm crazy for trying to 50 miles this late
>Asks about what route I'm taking
>Says he'll go along with me to make sure I hit that 50
>Starts leading
>Guy riding on the road like he owns it
>About 5 miles into ride have to go up steep climb that I'm usually slow on
>Drops me on climb
>Slows down at the top and wait for me to catch up
>Says not to worry about my route and to follow him
>Asks if I'm part of as cycling group
>I'm not but mention one that's local
>Says those guys are gay and not to join them (not sure if he said gay or something else but it's what I heard)
>Tells me about these other groups saying group rides will help get me stronger and that I should ride with him and his wife sometime
>End up doing some more climbs
>Says he's been cycling for 20 years, guy looks like it
>We're taking this route really slow and chatting
>Not sure if he's setting the pace because I'm slow or he wants me to
>Stop at the top of this decent that's off to the side of our route
>Tells me about the climb just beyond that decent and says he has to get home by 1800 (he lives in another town over)
>Exchange contact information and he goes on his way
>Ended up finishing ride with 35 miles instead of 50
>mfw this entire time

This was my first encounter and ride with another cyclist and I'm not entirely sure what the fuck happened
>>
>>1080235

Sex is the only reason to talk to other people. Dude was running game. Wants you to fuck his wife, or wants to fuck you in front of his wife, or some shit.

Anyway don't sweat it. If you can ride 35 miles, you can ride 50 no problem. Don't obsess over the number, or you are going to stress the fuck out whenever that number isn't "high enough". Just bring more way more water than you think you are going to need on every ride, and your epics will just happen. You'll just be feeling it - you'll have what you need, it will be way the fuck too nice out to turn around, and you'll end up places you never imagined or expected.

Never save any watts for the ride home.
>>
>early morning has best weather of day to ride
>feel like shit most mornings and don't want to get out of bed
Sigh.
>>
>>1080243
Joules*
>>
I sweat like crazy on my forehead. Why might this be?
>>
>>1080433
I use antiperspirant and product in my hair.
>>
>>1080433
I think that's normal. For years I've been using something under my helmet that covers my forehead for absorbing sweat to keep it out of my eyes. First a head band, then a helmet liner and now a merino buff. I use the buff now because it lets me keep my ears covered so I don't have to put sunscreen on them. Both the buff / helmet liner also help make helmet hair less bad since you don't get the lines in your hair created by the vents.
>>
>>1080457
Twice I was out in the middle of nowhere and got salty sweat in my eyes. I now always carry some paper towel with me.
>>
>>1080235
I do 54mile rides from time to time. My advice is pick a steady pace, don't try and be fast until you've reached the 50miles and you know how your body's going to feel during and after. Personally I'm not a morning person so I will usually get out by noon or one. I don't see anything wrong with it but up to you. Bring lots of water or know where to fill up at.
>>
>>1080431

Fine. Fuck you. Joules.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
I improved my time on my favourite mountain, so I'm pretty happy.

0:49:30
by the mileposts: 12.5 km, 929 metres climb
by the book: 13.1 km, 6.9% grade, 904 metres climb

$ 9 units
you have: 12.5 km / (49 minutes + 30 seconds)
you want: km/hour
>>
>>1080585
isn't that a bit chilly m8
>>
>>1080594

Nah, the air was pretty warm and the snow's melting fast.
>>
>Riding home
>See someone else riding further up the road
>Dude looks like a stoner
>Has dreaded hair and is smoking a cigarette with right hand
>He is riding slow so I speed up to over take him
>As I pass I give him a friendly nod and he just stares back at me
>Within a few seconds he goes flying by me riding out of saddle
>I instinctively start to speed up but quickly realize I can't wont be able to catch him

Without a doubt my worst cycling experience
>>
>30 km into a 40 km tour
>speed was fine, legs are getting tired
>some random dude thats probably twice my age overtakes me
>im almost done with my tour so i speed up see how long i can stay behind him
>about 2 or three kilometers some chick overtakes
>dude in front of me looks at her in horror and speeds up
>fuck my life i theyre too fast
>try to stay with them
>chick looks back at us and starts to grin
>goes even faster
>were riding the rest of the tour behind each other without saying anything
>mfw i didnt think i could last that long
>mfw it was fucking awesome
>>
Tomorrow morning will be doing a 50 mile tour around the Miura peninsula starting at Mikasa Park. Will be the first time attempting this route, but have heard great things about it in general.
>>
>>1080617
Where is your face?
>>
>>1080617
>calling 40km a tour.
>.. more like a warmup
>>
>>1080624
obvs melted the fuk off during that 40km epic
>>
>>1080621
What makes a 50 mile 'tour' different from an afternoon ride?
>>
File: abc.jpg (22KB, 431x227px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
22KB, 431x227px
>first grand fondo
>first century if I count goint to and from
>finished with the grills, fat dudes and old men
>completely red from riding in midday sun without sunscreen

>forgot to turn off strava, the official time standing still included was 5h 8min

How'd I do /n/? How much gudder do I need to git?
>>
Put soma cadenzas on my touring bike and went up a mountain. Mist turned into rain

Lots mtb guys were spinning out in the clay and walking down, but my skinny tires cut through it
>>
>>1080767

View
>>
>>1080617
>gets overtaken by a female

How slow are you?
>>
File: freds.jpg (66KB, 1245x585px) Image search: [Google]
freds.jpg
66KB, 1245x585px
How do you, on Strava segments, remove/flag cyclists who blatantly used a car/motorcycle to get a top result, without outright flagging the entire segment?

>I know I sound like a complete ass by the way
>>
>>1080828

Why would you want to?
You're not... mad... are you, anon?
>>
>>1080829
I'm buttflustered yes
>>
>>1080828
There should be an option to flag the ride if you open their ride. There's even an option for ride done in a motor vehicle you can flag it with.

Yes I've flagged blatant attempts to steal my KOM with a car.
>>
>>1080723

Nice. I signed up for one this fall, it should be fun.
>>
>>1080828
Flag mercilessly and flag without regret. They don't respect the system, so don't respect them.
>>1080863
this
>>
Yesterday I reached 50,000 km of GPS logged rides since November 2012. 68,500 km since I started logging my rides in 2010. I took up riding after a 10 year break in 2009, only riding about 650 km in that entire year. Lost the actual total for that year when bike computer battery died during the winter.

Brief break from the wind yesterday, and back 40 gusting to 60 today. I finished a 2 hour ride before 7:30 am today, still windy then but less than it is now.
>>
So I was wondering why my disk brake equipped bike was braking so shittily and feeling weird and making crazy noise lately. There's no fucking brake pad in the front anymore. It's just the piston grinding on the disk, working way better than it ever should, but still, no fucking brake pad.

Where the fuck could it have ever gone? I don't see a physical way for it to happen unless somebody took my caliper off, stole it, then reinstalled it, for some fucking bizzare reason.
>>
File: IMG-20170613-WA0004.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170613-WA0004.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Mild solo ride today, 65km with aprox 1000m up and down and strong winds.

Very few other people cycling on the roads today, everybody is starting to get bored of the steady NE winds.
>>
File: 1448665559820.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448665559820.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>Stationed in Hawaii
>Go out for ride after 12 hour night shift
>Forecast says no rain, no wind
>Starts raining the second I go out
>Wind picks up and shifts so that I have a headwind no matter which way I'm going
>Stomach starts acting up and start burping up acid every so often
>Get stopped at every stop light I come across
>It's also hot out
>Rain comes and goes just enough to keep me and the road soaked
>Stops raining and sun comes out
>Stop to ring out sweat band and clean off glasses
>Starts pouring not 5 minutes after I get going again
>Decide to take off glasses because now my cloth is soaked
>Stops raining again and sun comes out so that it can shine in my eyes
>Headwind seems to double in strength soon as I come up to the longest descent in my ride
>Finally give up and go home
>Check strava expecting the worst
>Set PR by a lot on the hardest climb in my ride (8% grade)
>Set PR coming down said climb
>Set PR on another segment I was shooting for
>Set PR on another climb I wasn't even trying for

I swear to god there's some higher power out to just fuck with me. It's literally every fucking ride some crazy shit like this happens.
>>
>riding into a steady 20mph headwind
>trifag couple going the other way at maybe 14mph, tops
>they're tucked in

I know, I know.

Every time a trifag touches their hoods, God reaches down and tears up a share of their Apple stock.
>>
>>1081248
I live in a city with lots of cyclists and have started noticing lost disc brake pads in the bike lanes, esp at intersections. The... eyelets? idk wtf to call it, the bit that holds the fastener... seem to snap.
>>
>>1081346

>Get distracted by awful riding conditions
>Forced to focus on the ride instead of the numbers
>PBs everywhere

This probably means that you are paying too much attention to strava under normal conditions.

If you really want to git gud, uninstall that shit.
>>
>>1081400
Ride home with a guy from work.
He is tucked enter time.

Why tf do people do this?
>>
File: 1326081743728.jpg (5KB, 207x160px) Image search: [Google]
1326081743728.jpg
5KB, 207x160px
>>1081346
>Stationed on a literal floating 3rd world land fill with locals who's IQ barely breaks single digits aka hawaii
>Spent time cleaning bike and entire drive train
>Check every forecast and weather radar possible
>Pray to six different deities
>Sell my soul to satan himself
>Not a chance of rain anywhere to be seen
>Figure for today's ride I'll head down by the beach which entails a winding descent down and a long steep climb coming back up that rides along coffee and other crop fields
>Don my favorite jersey (Rapha Coppi flyweight)
>Set out on ride
>Make it up first climb in ride
>Everything is soaked like it just poured, fucking of course
>Already drenched by the time I hit the winding road
>Make it down road and start climb back up
>Can already see the clouds in the distance
>Know what's about to come
>Speed limit on road I'm riding is 45
>Half debate facing my bike into oncoming traffic just so I don't have to deal with what I know is going to happen
>Sky opens up
>Literal fucking down pour with huge drops of rain
>Clay from fields is running into road where I'm riding
>My favorite jersey is getting dirtier with every stroke of the pedal
>It finally stops raining but everything is muddy and wet
>Make it home
>Jersey and bike looks as if I've been off roading in mud pits
>Put jersey in wash but know it's futile becasue I've already ruined one jersey this way
>Question why I ever stopped drinking

My patience is really starting to wear thin, every god damn fucking ride I do, no matter the time of day it's got to fucking pour. Really getting sick of it.
>>
File: 1483330098935.jpg (85KB, 424x736px) Image search: [Google]
1483330098935.jpg
85KB, 424x736px
>>1081598
>Jersey didn't get stained
>Checked strava
>Set 8 PRs, 7 2nd fastest times, 5 3rd fastest times
>Hit target avg cadence of 90 RPM
>Avg speed is over what I expected it to be

The anger fuels me

On a side note, I can't seem to get my heart rate into zone 4 anymore ( ~160 BPM). The burn in my legs gets far to great before I even get close to getting back there regardless of how fast I am spinning or traveling. Does this mean I'm more fit ir am doing something wrong?
>>
>>1081604

You're more fit, but not fit enough to have a low lactate buildup or at least a high lactate threshold.

Buy one of those idiotic looking altitude training masks or something similar, and go do sprint intervals until the burn in your legs is unbearable. Then keep doing them anyway.
>>
>>1081604

One thing that almost nobody talks about is how effective visualization techniques can be during intense efforts. When the burn in my legs gets going, I like to visualize jets of blue flame flowing through them, down through the pedals, and leaving a trail of fire on the road behind me. Kinda silly, but it keeps me focused and mindful of the fact that lactate discomfort doesn't really matter at all.

MEEP MEEP, motherfucker.
>>
>>1078417
Would someone mind linking the /n/ strava club? I heart about it on /fit/
>>
>>1081617
https://www.strava.com/clubs/forever-shinkansen
>>
>approaching oncoming cyclist on park road
>no one else around
>they lift hand off bars
>i wave back
>they are signaling a turn

Signalling when no other traffic is around. I bet they are also one of those "good" cyclists whose autism compels them to come to a complete stop at every stop sign.
>>
>>1081611
If he lives on Hawaii couldn't he go do some actual altitude training?
>>
>>1081598

why don't you have full fenders
>>
File: smooth.png (36KB, 996x408px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.png
36KB, 996x408px
Short 30 km ride with solid headwind on the way out. Flat road and a constant wind let me get into a good groove, holding speed, HR and cadence level for a 12 minute stretch before turning. Since it was a short ride I put in more effort than I normally would.
>>
File: MOAB.jpg (237KB, 1198x890px) Image search: [Google]
MOAB.jpg
237KB, 1198x890px
Lots of oversized loads coming into town for the "farm" show.
>>
First day riding in the Dolomites.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 483x364px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 483x364px
>>1081604
>>1081611
>>1081612

I figured out what was going on maybe half way through my ride, I was spending far more time out of my saddle on climbs than I was spending in spinning my ass off.

I tested my theory, I got out of the saddle and peddled my ass off, near instant leg burn. On another go I stayed in the saddle and peddled my ass off and got significantly less leg burn and was actually going faster.

I knew about "spin to win" but somehow convinced myself "getting out of the saddle = more power = more speed" but it seems I was getting out way more than I should have.
>>
>>1082036
What is that suffer score, I've seen it on other cyclists rides but never once on my mine. Is that a premium feature?
>>
>>1081717
Train low, rest high. While riding high might do something altitude training requires you to spend a lot of time at altitude. Which means you either have to go sleep on a mountain or buy an altitude tent.
>>
Day 2

>>1082063
It's based off heart rate which has to have the paid account.
>>
>>1082180
Is the premium worth it? I ride at least 30 miles 5-6 days a week.
>>
>>1082190
Not really, it's mainly for tracking improvement during race training.
>>
Summer heat over here, remember -25C, storms and meter of snow just a few months ago.

Two days ago i by improving 10 seconds went from place 50 to place 18 on Strava hard uphill segment

If i improve 3 secs i would be in the All-time top 10, this is what i aim for now, top 10 an a Strava All-time segment.

God forbid if i would ever get a KOM/QOM, the highest achievement a non pro cyclist can ever get.

KOM = King Of the Mountain
QOM = Queen Of the Mountain
>>
>>1082199
>he doesn't have a single kom
laughingsluts.jpg
>>
>>1082200
You fucking asshole, how fucking easy do you think it is to get a KOM when the fucking is like 37 km/h up fucking hill, i made 25 km/h, 37 km/h is fucking impossible, i am 50 not 20.
>>
>>1082200
Sorry i am 50 and i should not compare myself to young bucks anymore. I did get to Stava All-time top 10, i averaged 29 km/h going steep uphill but this is my maximum, i don't think i will ever do 37 km/h uphill.
>>
>>1082200
>tfw all the KOMs in your area are held by twatfucks who did it in their cars
>>
>>1082214
>not flagging the fags who steal KOMs with a car
Do you even strava

>>1082203
>>1082206
Well strava does have age brackets for the oldfags.
>>
It started to rain during my ride today, i liked the way it sucked, zero cooling issues.
>>
>>1078417
Lol it's summer in washington and we just got an inch of rain. Fuck this year
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 484x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 484x361px
Fuck me if I had just done a few more miles could have probably hit 100 rpm avg cadence but my legs were dead. That's my next goal, 100 avg rpm, then 100 rpm + 20mph average.

Still really happy with this ride regardless.
>>
>>1082465
>That's my next goal, 100 avg rpm
why?
>>
>>1082465
> not knowing that 90 RPM is most energy efficient
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-18+at+12.24.41).jpg (61KB, 769x536px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-18+at+12.24.41).jpg
61KB, 769x536px
I did my first 100k yesterday

Didn't realize my estimate of the route went so close

It was a fun ride all in all, but about at the 80km mark I was really starting to lose steam
>>
Had a hot ride today, a nice little 28 miles. I'd love to start riding longer but my lower back starts hurting after about an hour, and just slowly gets worse.
Pretty sure it's a bike fit issue but apart from the back I'm comfortable in the saddle. Wondered if there were any noob mistakes when it comes to bike fit that specifically cause lower back pain on longer rides.
>>
>>1082672
Too much reach can cause back pain
It could also be that your core muscles are too weak
>>
Is there a possibility to get some older versions of Strava? the new version ( The last 2 months I didn't use Strava, so I uninstalled it) wants an updated Google Play-Version, which I wont support.
>>
>>1082705
My muscles are stronk. But yeah I'm gonna try shifting my seat forward.
>>
>>1082665
make sure you are eating a little bit while riding, those little 100 calorie energy gels or a banana or 2 every hour of the ride will keep you going.
>>
>>1082672
>Wondered if there were any noob mistakes when it comes to bike fit that specifically cause lower back pain on longer rides.

Yeah.
There is.

It's called, "not getting a bike fit from a well reputed bike fitter". You're not fucking qualified to fit your own bike.
>>
>>1082707
Don't do that, get a shorter stem instead
>>
>>1082712

wow.
i really hope that you are a qualified bike fitter.
>>
File: pedal.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pedal.webm
2MB, 480x270px
Tested a new ride yesterday.
>>
>>1078682
you should try and contact her
you have nothing to loose

either you connect or she remains another long forgotten email contact
>>
File: DSCN4573.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4573.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>
File: DSCN4683.jpg (719KB, 2618x1456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4683.jpg
719KB, 2618x1456px
>>
File: DSCN4638.jpg (2MB, 3218x1638px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4638.jpg
2MB, 3218x1638px
>>
>>1078665
You did good anon. Only desperate losers try to have sex with every qt they meet.
>>
Just did a 1/2 front flip and landed on my right shoulder. Nothing broken, still hurts.
>>
File: IMG_5086.png (346KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5086.png
346KB, 750x1334px
Day one of a (hopefully) 1400km trip
>>
>>1083410
>iphone
erbärmlich
>>
>>1083410
Gotta go fast? Take your time man, it's all about them landscapes.
>>
>Get home from work
>Kit up, head out
>A mile from home, ride fast over the bump up onto a short bridge over a creek
>Bidon ejects and starts rolling/sliding directly towards oblivion while I come to a skid-stop
>"I've got it!"
>Smoking hot jogger QT wearing almost nothing grabs it before it before it tips into the drink
>"Here you go."
>She notices I'm not wearing a helmet
>"Have a safe ride."
>The sky opens up
>Spaghetti pours over the entire city
>Smile at her, "Thanks! You too."
>Sprint off into the distance

*Intermission*

>Catch up to a reasonably strong trifag riding into a headwind
>I can't really overtake him, but I can pace him
>Every time we hit a tiny bump/hill in the road he stands up and mashes.
>Every time he does this, he drops three or four MPH and loses seconds. I can just coast while he mashes
>Know there is a decent climb coming up
>Reduce my pace maybe 5% and he gradually pulls away
>We hit the bottom of the climb
>Sure enough he stands up and mashes
>I stay saddled and spin
>Pass him like he's track-standing
>Look back from the top
>Dude lost literally sixty seconds on a three minute climb

Why don't trifags know how to ride?
>>
>>1083447

*Also, today was perfect.

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T
>>
>>1083410

Kek, I did 85 km in the same amount of time last week.

On a MTB on dirt trails, mind you...
>>
File: DSCN4635.jpg (2MB, 2882x1710px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4635.jpg
2MB, 2882x1710px
cat6ing
, leadrider jams foot, in frontire,,
,, WOW, thats outpacing my Brakes?!,,
,, "is she HARD OVER?!"" SHES HARD OVER!",,, " WHY aint she TURNING??!"
,, broadside BODYSLAM!, janking me off the 6 inch drop into gravel slant.,,handskid till I flip.
,nice and slow,, I mean no major rash., for me.,
,,,,oooo crp!, farm hands saw it all,,,, I need a disguise to ride now.
>>
All the on a day off a day riding due to weather has been messing with me lately. Legs don't like it at all and my HR has been up. 95 km ride today with an average HR of 157 which was much too high for the effort.

Wind 30 gusting to 50, then 50 gusting to 70 km/h tomorrow, but I really want to try getting a ride in anyway even if its short.
>>
>>1083447
I just realized that standing up and trying to mash going up a climb is what was making my legs tire out so much faster even when I was in a low gear. I focused more on staying in the saddle and after only a few days of this I've set PR's on all the climbs I had been trying to better on.
>>
File: IMG_5091.png (307KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5091.png
307KB, 750x1334px
>>1083433
Gotta Stay in shape for racing my man

Second day was pretty straight ahead, but some idiot had left big shards of glass at his drive was, so my rear tire got fucked up and i had to get a lift to the nearest bike store, which was 20 km back and only had a shittu schwalbe lugano 23mm tire.
But i crossed a border so it was cool
>>
>>1083650
Yeah desu, keeping your cadence high is honestly the most important thing in not feeling the fatigue.
>>
>>1083457
So? All that matters is just getting out and hitting the roads/trails.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 487x364px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 487x364px
Just did my longest ever, wasn't sure if I was feeling it before starting but I told my self to not be a fucking pussy and I did it.

Lessons learned:
>Eat more before the ride
>Don't suck down 3/4th bottle of drink before I even hit the half way mark.

I probably could have done 62 miles if I wasn't out of sports drink either way I'm still really pleased that I made it.
>>
>>1083823
>>Eat more before the ride

Do NOT do this.

>146 cadence on a ride-for-distance

wut
>>
>>1083188
Well, turns out she has a girlfriend at home. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. If she shares so many of my hobbies and so much of my personality, why shouldn't she share my sexual taste too?
>>
>>1083855
I mean a few hours, the only thing I had was a 400kcal soylent.

Where I live is all hills and descents so if I'm going down I'm still going to try and go fast. Should I just not peddle? I'm new to distances over 30miles.
>>
>>1083885
I think he might have confused your average cadence for maximum.

It's fine to pedal like a madman on descents, but depending on your gearing when you get to 60 km/h or so it's usually better to just tuck in and coast.
>>
>ride to main street
>get on mainstreet
>guy on carbon fiber triathlon bike overtakes me
>heart rate only at 120bpm
>need 190bpm to get to FTP
>lost ~150ml blood earlier that day (medical reasons)
>increase speed on my aluminium road bike
>get to this bike about 30 seconds later
>overtake him at the next climb
>he comes back at red traffic light
>can keep up at downhill despite beeing manlet climber on absolutely non aero bike
>actualy am slightly faster
feels good man
>>
>>1083966
>bragging about being faster than a random guy on a fast bike
>doing it without even knowing what type of ride he was on
Absolutely cat6
>>
>>1083968
25km/h on a 4% incline isn´t that bad...
>>
>>1083971
If you've never been on a hard enough ride where you can't sustain that speed on 4% by the end you need to ride more.
>>
>>1078433
Lucky bastard. We used to have a BMX track. They tore it down in the late 80s/early 90s and rebuilt it several years ago. Dad broke his shoulder while attempting a backflip on his 90s MTB. My friend and I were around 10 years old and riding BMX bikes. Unfortunately the BMX park has been replaced with a kids' "nature park". We still have a skate park but that's no fun for mountain biking or racing.
>>
Might finally get a good run of consecutive cycling days now that the weather is smartening up. While out today I passed a charity ride going in the opposite direction. Caught up with another cyclist who was talking to one of the ride staff. I rode with him a while until I got to the spot where my ride switched to gravel.

Jammed my rear fender up with mud when I rode past a bulk water station. Would have been ok if my fender wasn't half filled wilth dried mud from last weekend.
>>
Did my first 50km ride today. It was actually harder than I thought it would be so hopefully the next one is easier.
>>
Short ride today, pretty standard training/blow-off-steam ride except that I almost died crashing into a deer that jumped out into the road in front of me, I passed behind it with mere inches to spare.

Fuck deer.
>>
>>1084992
holy shit, man. can you share the video?
>>
Rode 80 km yesterday at ~33 C. Went through the 2.5L I brought in the first 60 km and suffered at the end.

Today I did another 80 km, bringing 12 L of water. I drank about 7 of them. It was around 39 C.
>>
>>1085002
not my picture, but if you search online you can see the video that screengrab is from
>>
>>1078429
>also need to find a way to keep my eyebrow sweat from going onto my glasses
cycling cap
>>
Got out at 6 am today to beat the wind. Planned my route to check out an abandoned rail line that isn't on the map but I spotted in Google Earth. Touring bike was definitely the wrong choice for that path. There was a lot of loose gravel composed of rocks about 1" in size, so very slow and bumpy. Some big holes and piles near intersections to discourage people from driving down it. Dead moose in one spot.

My 2L Platypus bag cracked and sprung a leak yesterday dampening the inside of my trunk bag. I think those things have a finite life from date of manufacture. My first one lasted 3 years, 2nd one only lasted a year and felt kind of stiff from day 1.
>>
>>1085003
How long did it take you to ride those second 80 kms?
>>
>>1085152
Around 4 hours in the saddle. I stopped and took some rests in the shade to do some reading a few times along the way.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Rode 48 miles today over 3.5 hours, furthest I've ever gone. Was gonna go for a metric century, that didn't
end up happening, but next time for sure. Started to hit the bonk on the last 5 miles back because I forgot to keep up with my eating.. but hey I'm pretty satisfied with my progress, broke a lot of PR's and saw some horses and shit and got super sunburnt.
>>
>>1085259
Looks like a lovely trail. Could you follow it 24 miles out and back?
>>
>>1085289
That's more or less exactly what I did! I thought I reached the end of the trail when I headed back but after looking at it again on google maps it seems there was still some left, which I guess I'll explore next time I go out.
>>
New PB today. Although I've only been riding for 2 months so almost every ride is a PB. However, the feeling of going faster is counterbalanced by spending less time on the road.
>>
>tfw planning a ride relying on the hourly forecast being correct
Wind was supposed to be strong SW becoming strong NW in the afternoon with late afternoon showers. So it seemed like a good opportunity to ride to my parents cottage, do some yard work, then come back with a strong tailwind both ways for the entire 150 km. The wind direction was off and the rain came early. The rain wasn't bad, but forced me to change my return route from dirt to gravel roads. When that clay dirt gets wet its like rolling a mud snowman with your tires until you run out of fender clearance.

Came across several tire shrapnel mine fields on the return trip, picking up a wire causing a flat. I think 90% of my flats are caused by steel belting from exploded semi tires.
>>
>>1082712
Fred detected

this is a fred free board, please pay the bicycle shop man to leave this board.
>>
>>1085565

>/n/
>Fred-free

You've been badly misinformed, young sir.
>>
>>1082229
>implying strava does shit about most of them
shit stays up for weeks m8
>>
>last part of morning bike commute is a cat 4 hill climb
>completely untrained and ill-equipped to this
>do it anyway
>want to kill myself every morning
>>
>>1085733
In a month or two you will crush it, anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>1085733

PEDs.
What's stopping you?
>>
Road 2 miles from Daddy's to Mummy's
>>
>out for 5 minutes
>head back because my gears are totally out of wack

Then I spend an hour fine tuning them so they were nice and smooth, and the big cog still loses the chain to the spokes now and then even on the maximum limit of the limit screws. My derailleur might be bent a little perhaps.
>>
File: 129268055512.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
129268055512.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
I was practicing with my mbt and fell down in such a way that the inner tube burst and rim got a dent

Fug

Can you even fix that? It's not a big dent, but enough to make the tire wobble slightly. Should I even fix it or is it going to fail me eventually?
>>
Set the alarm for 4 am for 3rd day in a row to do an early ride. I generally feel like death when I get up early, but it passes if I resist the urge to immediately go back to bed. I came across 2 other early riders on a new service road east of town.

Up early tomorrow for a planned 130 km ride. Maybe longer as some of the roads on my road are potentially not open. I want to get the first half of the ride done before the morning commute traffic picks up on the highway.
>>
Despite the windiest June I can ever recall, I managed to put in my second best June distance. Though a good chunk of that was since last Sunday.

Not having a good multi-day run all month left my legs stiff this week. Took 2 hours for them to loosen up today. Today's route was a bit of a gamble but worked out ok. The temp at 5:30 was 4 °C, so I put some warmer stuff on until it warmed up. I had to lift my bike over 2 fences surrounding a buffer zone for a military riffle range / pasture. The "road" I was following was just two tire tracks through grass. At one point I completely lost track of the road and was riding through really thick grass will last years full growth bent over like a mat. Once I crossed another fence that area had been grazed so the grass wasn't as thick, and following my gps I managed to locate the road again. Once I got back onto real roads it was a nice fast gravel ride home. 130 km and I finished before noon.

I've been seeing lots of coyotes lately. Super skittish and they haul ass as soon as they see me no matter how far away I am.
>>
>>1085922
If you're on a steel rim, bash it with a hammer until it's not got a lump in it, true the wheel, then ride it while waiting for your new wheel to arrive.

If it's not steel, just wait for your new wheel.
>>
Decided to service the front hub on my touring bike. Currently has 29,360 km on it and I had no record of ever servicing it before. Every time I thought about doing it in the past, I'd given the wheel a spin and it felt smooth and quiet so I'd never bother.

When I opened it up it was surprisingly clean. No pitting at all on the cones. The seals on that Deore LX hub definitely keeping the dirt and water out.

Currently have 4,160 km on the set of Conti Cyclocross Speed tires installed in April. Front one is still in excellent condition. Back one is essentially a slick now with a 1/4" smooth spot in the middle. Got a few flats on the back one recently so if it keeps that up I'll replace it with the 3rd tire I bought.
>>
>>1086296
Thanks, it's always a pleasure to buy new bike related shit, but this is getting ridiculous. I just replaced a rim to one of my other bikes because I,m a master of bike handling and tricks.
>>
>>1085922
Maybe its a combination of dented and out of true. You can see if tightening a loose spoke makes the wobble go away.
>>
File: PINKIE_1 (1).jpg (31KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
PINKIE_1 (1).jpg
31KB, 1024x588px
>dressed for ride
>check highway webcam
>see this
Guess I'm waiting a little longer.
>>
>>1086311
Should probably replace that back desu senpai
>>
>>1078430
GBG?
>>
File: bIMG_1398.jpg (288KB, 1459x1094px) Image search: [Google]
bIMG_1398.jpg
288KB, 1459x1094px
>not sure if snow machine trail or elaborate vandalism
Just under century today. Wasn't feeling so great during the second half, but stopping doesn't get you home any faster. Probably heat combined with humidity from last night's rain.

Supposed to be over 30 °C all next week, so I'll try getting out before sunrise for my rides. Anything over 25 °C just destroys me.
>>
Did some low-intensity exploring today. 60 miles of rolling hills. Visited a major park I've never been to before and found one seriously sweet road along the way which I think is going to be a new favorite. Glass-smooth pavement, huge/clean shoulders, and the kind of perfect descending rollercoaster hills that let you overtake anything and everything effortlessly. Tempted to drink the Strava coolaid just to go for the KOM...
>>
Been riding during thunderstorms lately, keeps me nice and cool so I can push myself farther for longer I think.
>>
File: Road_to_Mont_Blanc_Map (1).jpg (139KB, 1280x384px) Image search: [Google]
Road_to_Mont_Blanc_Map (1).jpg
139KB, 1280x384px
Last week, flew to Venice, rode to Geneva, flew home.
11 days, 1500km, 25,000m climbing 24 passes.
Unsupported, one saddlebag. Stayed in hotels and foraged from supermarkets.
>>
>>1086770
fuckk that sounds fun
>>
File: DSC_2847.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2847.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>1086772
Got very lucky with the weather too.
>>
Got home from my ride to see fireworks around midnight, then set my alarm for a shorter 4 am ride. Hit snooze a few times and didn't get out until 5:30. Rode straight down the main street which was nice and quiet, maybe 3 cars passed me the whole way. I'd never go that way any day of the week once it gets later.

Riding the MUP in the dark to / from the fireworks reminded me that having a helmet light is almost a must for riding twisty paths with no lighting. 200 lumen on my helmet was just barely cutting it for scanning ahead in the corners, time to look for a light that isn't 7 years old with that blue tint they used to have.
>>
I am by no means an athlete and trying to get into cycling as a hobby more than a sport. I'm doing it to lose weight and get in shape, but while I tell myself that I got the bike and started doing this for leisure and relaxation with some cardio on the side, I keep just trying to go as fast as I can and push myself to my limit every time. I got some cheap cyclometer or whatever, but I keep hearing about Strava. I don't want to compete with other guys and compare numbers because I know I'll get hooked on trying to beat some stupid digits. However, is it worth my time if I want to get an idea of how far I go, where I go, what my routes and times are just for cataloging and seeing my own progress? Is there an offline function or something?
>>
>>1087002
You can download the app and use it compare against your own stats, personal bests etc.

The only imvolvement you will get with other people will be when you 'friend' other users. I think you should join it
>>
File: bIMG_1401.jpg (343KB, 1642x1231px) Image search: [Google]
bIMG_1401.jpg
343KB, 1642x1231px
Alarm went off early and I really didn't want to get up. About an hour later when I got up I decided to take the day off since I had rode 860 km in the past 8 days. But then I checked the forecast and it was too good to not ride, so I did another 130 km. Forecast indicated tailwind both ways but the wind didn't end up changing.

About an hour into the ride holiday highway traffic picked up significantly so I did rest of the ride on peacefully deserted dirt / gravel roads.

Now that the weather is letting me ride more consistently my HR has been coming down all week. Last Sunday my average HR was 158 and today it was 136.
>>
File: bIMG_1404.jpg (402KB, 1607x1127px) Image search: [Google]
bIMG_1404.jpg
402KB, 1607x1127px
>>1087312
Return gravel road was pretty good too, with some cleared tracks for going fast.
>>
>>1082712
you honestly believe that following some pretty straightforward guidelines set in books/videos about fitting, and feeling out the rest is not possible , and that you need to go to your LBS to pay $250 to have a fitting?
>>
>>1087350
>you honestly believe that following some pretty straightforward guidelines set in books/videos about fitting, and feeling out the rest is not possible

It is absolutely possible.
The catch is that it ends up costing most people a lot more than $250 in swapped-out components and sometimes stress related injuries, and it takes a lot longer to get dialed in.

If time is not an issue for you, money is, or you are simply not very serious about cycling, then of course a bike fit may be less practical. But if it is something you think you are going to be sticking with for a long time, it is the best possible investment you can make.
>>
>>1087312
How does an alarm go off early?
>>
>>1087374
It went off when it was supposed to, which happened to be early in the morning.
>>
File: 1326081930388.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1326081930388.png
5KB, 225x225px
Not ride related buk bike related, couldn't fid an applicable thread.

>Have to take bike into LBS
>Chatting with one of the mechanics there
>"So what do you do besides work and cycling"
>Can't think of what to say
>Just say video games

The only thing I do when I'm not at work or cycling is pass the time until my next ride be it read, video games or watch YT videos. Cycling is literally my only hobby.
>>
File: IMG_20170704_121845.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_121845.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Took my chink carbon wheels out for the first time. I didn't die which is a major surprise but I got a pinch flat and didn't have my kit with me because I didn't expect to live long enough to need it
>>
File: x.jpg (419KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
419KB, 800x800px
>>1078417

>ready to go out on a nice ride
>notice seat is just a tad crooked
>go to loosen screw
>hear loud snap
>carbon bike
>OH SHIT
>screw just turns, no longer grabs
>WHAT THE FUCK
>screw hole is stripped
>mast cap is trashed
>4th of july, every bike shop is closed

god dammit.
>>
>>1087427
OK
>>
>>1078417
Been riding every day for a month on my walmart bike. Took my longest ride today

>16.2 miles
Up 461 feet
Down 525 feet
>>
File: hint-yerafaggot.jpg (1MB, 3165x3427px) Image search: [Google]
hint-yerafaggot.jpg
1MB, 3165x3427px
>>1087544
>Seatmast
Well, what did we learn today?
>>
>>1087427
Cycling is fun enough that you don't need to do anything else.
>>
File: 20170701_150956[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_150956[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Bumping with a photo of my usual route.
Starts with tarmac, goes onto gravel, some more tarmac and gravel, then some dirt. Mostly riding along the river. 30-50 km loop depending on where I turn back towards home.
>>
File: 20170615_193602[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_193602[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>1087852

same route, closer to the start.
>>
File: 20170627_193214[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_193214[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>1087854

effing phone photos rotating.
>>
>>1087852
comfy
>>
>>1083775
hey danebro, shitposter with the 2agan sign from sunday here
you fucking passed through the small place where my family lives, it seems to be where you got your new tires lel, i even was there on that day

fuckng memetastuc
>>
>>1087939
memes :DDD
Was it Altenoythe?
>>
>>1087952
nope, friesoythe, the slightly bigger place right next to it, not even a KM between them
>>
>>1087954
yeah thats where i got my first shitty tire, got another one at groningen
>>
>>1087955
yeee we have 2 bikeshops
one small branch store of a shitty chain, and a small family story, but that mainly does lawnmowers
>>
>>1087956
i think i got to the chain store, crazy how they only had a 23mm schwalbe lugano tire
>>
File: 1498015162855.jpg (316KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498015162855.jpg
316KB, 1600x1200px
>be me
>get in horrible accident in october 2016
>bike fork is fucked, so is my head (no helmet, skull fractures, tbi, etc.)
>finally get bike fixed in May
>dropout doesn't fit the fork right
>going to have an unrelated surgery in 2 weeks that will set me back another 6 weeks until I go back to college where the roads are shit
I want to get riding again but it's hard to get back into it. I'm getting fat but I don't want to ride when it's fucking 90 f and 100 percent humidity outside. Damn south
>>
>>1088112
>I don't want to ride when it's fucking 90 f and 100 percent humidity outside.

Why not?
The jogger QTs won't be wearing any clothing, and only the ones devoted enough to be really godamn fit/hot will be toughing it out.
>>
File: 1462154169741.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1462154169741.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>1081683
Gotta obey the rules of the road, anon
>>
>>1082036
Is this strayan posting?
>>
>>1083775
How do you guys get back home from these long rides?
>>
>>1088117
Not him but the apparent temperature of those conditions is over 110°F or 45°C.

I don't know you can die from that, but you'd certainly want to.
>>
>>1088129

same way we got there.

Depends on how you define "long ride" - is 30km long? 50? As long as you hydrate, bring a snack (or stop for one), and pace yourself, there's no reason you should be to tired to do a 50km ride (total).
>>
>>1088147
The guy in question is doing a 1400 km long bike tour. If he's riding a loop is unknown.
>>
>>1088152
Pretty sure he's credit card 'touring' so I can only assume that he'll get home the same way he does everything else (except for the pedaling): with money.
>>
>>1088158
And here we have a prime example of a jealous poorfag and sour grapes.
>>
File: img.png (18KB, 693x234px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
18KB, 693x234px
>haven't ridden a bike in years
>want to get into cycling
>get motivated as fuck
>mfw unfit as fuck
>mfw stupidly unfit
I'm really fucking tired
>>
>>1088176
>yfw when noon gainz start
>>
>>1088176
You'll be getting faster very rapidly.
Try not to push yourself too hard since you'll just burn out. Take it easy and enjoy the activity.
>>
>>1088177
>>1088178
I hope so. I'll try not to overdo it. I was able to ride for much longer last weekend but maybe I'm still recovering or I just burnt myself out too quick

Also I'm riding on a really heavy mountain bike as I can't really justify buying a good road bike if I can't ride it for long
>>
>>1088180
Nah dude just get a road bike. You'll enjoy your time on it. If you can afford a good road bike that's fine but really all you need is a basic entry-level road bike to see a massive difference.
>>
>>1088158
Lmao Stay mad kid, I rode 1000 km to dusseldorf and then took the train home because I had to do stuff at home.
Pretty good trip desu, spent 8 days actually riding I think
>>
>>1088182
I don't want to buy a cheap one because I will just want to upgrade it

But I can't bring myself to buy an expensive one yet
>>
>>1088187
If you haven't already some decent slicks might improve your ride greatly, and hopefully not break the bank.
>>
>>1088187
Then why not a middle-range one? Great bikes can be found for $500-$700.
>>
Narrowly avoided a hailstorm today. Also, after my ride, the skin on my arms was a little sore where it wasn't covered by my clothing, and it was cloudy and I wasn't out that long. I haven't shaved my arms so I was wondering if it was the wind buffeting my arms (and tugging on the hairs) that was causing it.

Or maybe it was just bugs.
>>
>>1088209
>middle ground
>on 4chan
Fuck off pleb casual. You are either a professional on a state of the art bike supported by a full team of masseurs, support vehicles, and domestiques, or you ride a rusty stolen BSO in the wrong size because you got a DUI.

Anything in between is poseur shit and you should honestly just consider suicide, fred.
>>
>>1088209
I was looking at ones around 600-700 aud. The problem is there are ones for 800-900 with carbon forks and tiagra and all that.

I'm not all that knowledgeable but is the jump from Sora to Tiagra worth it enough to spend that much for a first bike?
>>
>>1088213
Nah. You don't even need a carbon fork. You need to understand that when you enter shimano-land, it STARTS at great, even at the bottom and just gets better from there. Most of the differences are weight, anyway.

Bicycle parts have very diminishing returns in groupsets.

90% of a bike is the rider, anyhow. You're talking about spending hundreds of dollars for some fractions of a percent. For people with money, or pros, those fractions win and lose races, since all the riders are at peak fitness.

Aero clothing will give you more than even the highest groupset, besides.
>>
File: R317-50.jpg (319KB, 2000x1207px) Image search: [Google]
R317-50.jpg
319KB, 2000x1207px
>>1088215
So I should just get what I think looks good and I'm willing to buy? I will probably consider on of the ones with a Sora groupset then

https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/2015-hasa-r3-sora-18-speed-road-bike/R317

http://www.cellbikes.com.au/Totem-Rapid-Expert-Disc

Maybe one of these or something cheaper even. I think anything would be better than the super heavy mountain bike I have currently though.
>>
>>1088220
On specific models google will help you more than I can. By my opinion is that either is fine- that clearance model looks like a steal.
Just get the right frame for your height. If borderline, get the smaller one. Also learn how to index gears before it arrives.

It's actually quite some effort to buy a bad bike nowadays. Learn how the bike works, and how to look after it (The DK bicycle Repair manual is good, and GCN has some beginner-oriented how-to videos on various cycling things). Save some money for some tools too. Helmet, lock, chain lube. A general rule for tools is buy them when you need them.
My bike came with a simple set of allen keys and a cheap spanner to put the pedals on so keep that in mind.

Look after the bike and you'll have a great time.
>>
>>1088220
Note that the Hasa has the new Sora groupset with a proper chainset while the Totem bike has the old Sora and with a three piece Octalink chainset. The Hasa also has real (if not very modern) wheels while the Totem has own brand chink-shit.
Getting the cheap wire-pull discs is by no means worth it. The Hasa is a much better bike, and a better deal.
>>
File: bIMG_1410.jpg (455KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
bIMG_1410.jpg
455KB, 1824x1368px
Late start today so it was quite hot for the return trip. Rode past a rail spur that was under construction the last 3 years for a new potash mine. It passes through valley so they dug a massive sloped trough starting about 4 km back from the valley edge, built a tunnel, then buried the tunnel so the road could go back on top of it. The edge of valley is so sandy it looks like they had to haul in soil to line the slopes so they can plant grass.

The road at about 9:45 in this video is where the tunnel is: https://vimeo.com/147614204
>>
>fell for the meme of "just take a week off bro" and come back refreshed
>the week felt like a fucking eternity (anything more that a day feels like an eternity)
>get back on bike today
>feel like I lost all my fitness

Last time I fall for the "just take a week off bro" meme
>>
>>1088372
Yeah but you haven't lost any speed. What you associated with fitness was actually muscle strain.
>>
>>1088386
Explain.
>>
>>1088390
You associate effort with power, and if your legs heal up, it takes less effort to deliver the same amount of power as the muscles are at full capacity.
Pro cyclists take it easy 9-21 days before a big race.

Not cycling at all is probably not optimal though, you should have just done some very gentle rides.
>>
File: hoers.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hoers.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
spotted today
>>
>>1088410
i fucking hate equestrians, but i think taking your tiny hoers for a walk on a paved MUP is probably ok.
>>
>>1088410
>>1088413
I've more than once had a close call with a horse on a MUP. Nowadays they at least put on some reflectors to the legs of their horses when they go riding at dark which helps a lot when you have a light.
>>
>>1088227
Yeah I've been binging a bunch of the GCN videos as the hype for riding gets up.

>>1088301
Fair enough. I like the look of the HASA a lot more too. It's also cheaper
>>
Just a quick Q - what does /n/ think of Mark Beaumont?

Talk about a "daily ride"...
>>
>>1088410
me on the left
>>
>>1088112
m8 why no helmet.....
>>
I think I've been pushing the distance too hard the past 2 weeks since the weather got nice, 1,200 km in the past 12 days. I got ready for a ride this morning, opened the garage door, and I just didn't want to go. I was feeling a little nauseous, so I just went back to sleep with my cycling stuff on.
>>
>>1088477
would b cooler if he was carryinh all his stuff with him. obviosuly thats not possible to break 80 days but whatever. cool nonetheless
>>
>finished a 100 km ride around 9:45 am
>feels hot already
>check temperature
>27 °C with 50% humidity
Glad I rode early.
>>
>Finally got a proper bike fit done
>Every single aspect of my rides has improved 10 fold

Fucking christ, I should have done this ages ago.
>>
Is it too much to ride my bike to work 5 days a week? It's gonna be a 40 km daily ride on flat terrain on my cross country bike .

My main issue is sweat. Even though I shower before I depart, I don't want to smell when I'm there.

Also, my area has 150 rainy days a year so that's gonna be another issue. Is rain gear worth it? Do you remain dry when you take it off? I never seen it so I don't know.
>>
>>1088648
I was on campus and I was taking a 30 second ride to talk to a prof
Irony is that I just got a nice new Giro helmet the month before
>>
My freehub was clunking a lot during today's ride so I finally decided to install the replacement that has been sitting with my tools for over a year. At the same time the rear hub got re-greased. My external bottom bracket was notchy feeling so I replaced that too. And while the crank was off I installed a new middle ring, the second I've replaced in the 30,000 km I've had the bike.
>>
>>1088943
40km is a pretty good distance to cover on a commute to and from work, I used to have a 20km commute (on pavement) 5 days per week and that was no problem, I never had a smell problem as long as I remembered to take it easy and changed clothes at work on hot days. 40km though... I would move closer to work, a commute that far is lengthy regardless of how you get there.

Rain gear is essential if you ride in the wet, it keeps you dry (though if you wear it long enough you'll get damp from sweat/condensation) and you stay dry even when you strip it off.
>>
>>1088943
If the rain gear doesn't breathe you'll be nearly as wet with it as without. I have a Sugoi Hydrolite that is reasonably priced and breathes well enough to wear it as a wind breaker on cool days.

I had a cheap nylon one before that breathed as well as a garbage bag. Damn near killed me on a cold commute where first I got drenched then started to get hypothermia.
>>
>>1089022
with 40 km I meant 20 km to work and 20 back.

No way I'd take my bike for 40 km one way. I'd bite the bullet and buy myself a monthly buss ticket.

thanks for the info ,man.
>>
File: alps.jpg (111KB, 931x435px) Image search: [Google]
alps.jpg
111KB, 931x435px
Went out for an early sunday ride because I wanted to watch todays tdf stage from the start. Was a pretty nice ride, did some hill repeats. Unfortunately I encountered a lot of groups of road cyclists behaving like absolute cunts. This is why I dont ride on sunday morning. What a fucking pest they are.
>>
>>1089121
I just avoid weekend riding altogether for this reason. Either packs of roadies with no respect, or a wide variety of other problems related to the "weekend cyclist" mentality. I get enough riding on my commutes so weekends are my "recovery" days and weight lifting time
>>
I'm back in flatland from riding in the mountains. The hills here now feel flat. We have open streets every weekend on some nice roads in Philly where Freds Fred around and I was one of them. I don't do this much so I was surprised how many slow motion time trialists there were. Like, not breaking 15mph, full skinsuit crabon wheel aero frame dorks. I realize I'm young, they're old,I ride all week and they probably can't. I just don't want to turn out like that. Had a great time and got some bougie artisanal donuts and cold brew after.
>>
Absolutely smashed 2 KOMs this weekend. Feeling pretty good.
>>
So I just went from biking to cycling.

The only issue is getting up this hill, it is long and has a slope of about 35°. Every day I've been going up it further before walking again .

Does it get easier? I want to be able to do 50 kilometre rides all the time.
>>
>>1089121
242w average on super flat course
19mph

were you wearing a parachute?
>>
>>1089254
Driving*

So I now commute to work on bikes
>>
File: sprint.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sprint.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>1089254
of course it gets easier! how else are you gonna know you have to start pushing yourself harder?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E16K4LBT0FU

>go to phra trailhead on my 27.5 fullie
>TRAILS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS
>ride to the next town over
>do a city lap past the ball diamond, chemical plant, downtown and through the rich neighborhoods
>ride home
>pizza time
city rides are pretty comfy sometimes guys
>>
>>1089255
Not everyone is a 4 foot manlet in flatsville on a TT bike, you mong
>>
>>1078417
Did a century in 28-30c, fucking loved it.

Fell off cos clips + tired in a mile from home, don't care, rode bike.
>>
>>1089255
its far from flat nigga, climbs were quite steep and one of them was on cobbles.
>>
File: 1327081788467.jpg (66KB, 344x505px) Image search: [Google]
1327081788467.jpg
66KB, 344x505px
>Set out on ride with goal of getting PR on short climb
>Climb is right at start of ride
>End up going slow as fuck up said climb
>Nope no PR
>Get home and check strava
>Got the PR
>mfw
>>
>>1089326
I love riding in the heat, the sweat running down your face, the shine of it on your skin and that glorious salt crust you have all over after your ride.
>>
what;s a mini velo for
>>
>>1089393
Welcome to the basics of climbing. Keep a constant pace instead of mashing into the red and then dying half way up the climb.
>>
Weather forecast for today is light wind and temperature in the low 20's. Its so beautiful I could cry after 35 °C on Monday. Back into the 30's tomorrow for another week.
>>
>>1089411
but it's more fun mashing at the start, and if you keep at it the mash will last longer and longer each time
>>
>>1090231
Or you could get better at steady pace climbing and end up faster overall
>>
Would type of rider would I be, if I enjoy short -like max. 500-600m climbs going from 6-20%? They're my secretly love, where I go fully nuts. I even can reach 40-45 km/h on 5-6%, wheras in the flat I can't motivate myself to get far above 50...
>>
>>1090259
>40-45 km/h on 5-6%
Consider entering the tour de france
>>
After replacing chain and chainring I've discovered the cause of chain slippage is the cog on my cassette that I typically shift to for starting from a dead stop. So I ordered a new one. I was just going to get the SLX version but I found the XT for less money. Got 21,700 km out of the last XT cassette I put on the bike.

I was out doing the veloviewer tile hunting thing again and misjudged the distance to a tile border after reaching a patch of cat tails. I figured I'd just walk over carrying my gps since the ground was dry enough but not rideable. But I wasn't making much progress, so I switched to a jog. Still wasn't getting there very quick. Checking my data when I got home, I had a 1.5 km jog in the middle of my bike ride.
>>
I finally tried to address the clicky creak that was coming from my chainrings, and so I undid all the bolts, greased the threads and tightened them back in.
And the annoying clicking is gone! I shoulda done this weeks ago.
>>
Sudden onset incoming diarrhea symptoms near end of the ride. Started to let loose as I was opening the garage door.

Its been a couple years since that happened. Haven't even had to take a road side dump in over a year.
>>
>>1090266
Thank you, I will consider that in my next life. Hopefully I wont be reincarniated as Lance Strongarm
>>
File: Snapchat-20127895.jpg (487KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-20127895.jpg
487KB, 720x1280px
Met a horse on my ride on a lil bit of the rt 66 bike trail.
>>
>>1090593

The symptoms you are describing are related to severe dehydration.
>>
>>1090681
>Met a horse on my ride on a lil bit of the rt 66 bike trail.

did you fuck it?
>>
>>1090681
Last week I came across a whole field of horses when I ignored a no trespassing sign to go exploring. Caused a bit of a stampede, which made a sweet sounding noise.
>>
>>1090692
Went on a little one-night tour up on some forest roads in the mountains nearby a couple weeks ago. I found a herd of 80-100 elk. Got a similar stampede experience, plus the sound of them all bugling once they had gotten far enough away to not worry about me.
>>
Several times I've had my saddle slip backwards in my seat clamp about 1/4". I think if I'm not careful when making an angle adjustment the rails don't seat properly. Then during the first ride my weight causes it to drop into place while sliding at the same time.

Its a small enough difference that I can't always feel that it isn't right, but it ends up putting a lot of pressure on the softer areas of my butt. It did it again recently and I ended up with a good heat rash as a result. A bright red saddle shaped mark on my ass. Not feeling so great, hope it will be better by tomorrow.
>>
>>1090686
Not on a first date.
>>
>>1090699
Rash felt better this morning. But going for a ride was a big mistake. Got to be agonizing towards the end and made the rash worse. Looks like I'm off the bike a few days.
>>
>>1089394
Salt streaks on my glasses and burning in the eyes
>>
>>1090809
Summer helmet liner helps with both. Still going to get some on glasses after liner becomes saturated. The liner also gets rid of helmet streaks in your hair since your hair is more uniformly compressed.

Dirty glasses in the summer and frosted ones in the winter had me seriously considering corrective surgery. But since I'm old and developing presbyopia I think it would drive me insane not being about to see stuff up close. Not sure if reading glasses would give me the same kind of macro vision for close detail work that I get from taking my glasses off. Would probably have to get one of those goofy flipdown head band magnifiers.
>>
Got called a Fred today on my ride.
I was wearing *my* sponsored kit.

What the actual...
>>
File: IMAG0800.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0800.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
Saw hundreds of reindeer on today's ride.
>>
>>1090954
Is fred a 4chan referance or is it from somewhere else?
>>
File: IMG_5657.jpg (266KB, 750x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.jpg
266KB, 750x909px
Did 120 km with my team today, comfy pace with city sign sprints
Me in white jersey
>>
>>1090985
>Is fred a 4chan referance
total Fred question
>>
>>1090991
your arse shape is terrible.
>>
>>1091064
Ty
>>
>>1090991
How does the lardass do?
>>
>>1091070
>>1090991
>fat guy has a mcdonalds logo on jersey

neat
>>
File: 6ykjrecnz99z.jpg (40KB, 750x565px) Image search: [Google]
6ykjrecnz99z.jpg
40KB, 750x565px
>Out for ride today
>Come to stoplight
>Unclip right foot, leave left clipped in and slide forward off saddle
>Rest nose of saddle in ass crack becasue it's easier to support the bike that way
>Someone starts yelling at me "hey bro you take it up the ass" and "bro you must take it up the ass" over and over finally finishing with "bro your bike is literally in your ass"

I've never been harassed like this before but when people come to a stoplight or a stop in general where they have to unclip do they not rest the nose of their saddle in their crack? This is something I've always done but I've come to realize this may not be something people do.

I'm a 5'5 manlet do staying on the saddle and putting a foot/toe on the ground isn't an option.
>>
>>1091132
You don't need to stay on the saddle, just straddle the top tube. Then when you set off, use the pedals to hoist yourself up to the saddle.
>>
>>1091132
I find that when standing over a frame the saddle usually ends up bumping into my tailbone, it doesn't go inbetween the cheeks

not that there's anything wrong with putting things in your butt... do what makes you feel good?
>>
>>1089254
>>1089259
>>1089305

>tfw finally made it up the hill without getting off and walking it

feel like I'm making progress
>>
>Go up long ass climb
>Going pretty slow
>Descend said climb
>Decide to do it again
>Go up twice as fast as I just did

Am I onto something here?
>>
>>1091070
Dont bully, he is pretty fast
>>
>>1078417
>work manual labor all day, get home and decide to go for a ride
>have to pump my tires with a mini pump because i haven't invested in a floor pump like an idiot
>start my ride down to the cycle path and the chain is skipping every time i put down power
>on the canal i start dripping in sweat and take it easy all the way to the river so i can chill for an hour
>set off back and notice my gears are feeling weird, tires are too low for the climbs and bb is making weird noises

was a chill ride and nice to be back on the bike, but fuck me, i need to do some work and maintenance
>>
>tfw another Rapha roundel for the collection
I was thinking of sewing them on to my commuter fannypack but looks like I'll be running out of space
>>
File: hill.jpg (184KB, 1032x755px) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
184KB, 1032x755px
I crawled up a hill today
>>
>>1091617

that looks painfull.
>>
File: S1.jpg (407KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
S1.jpg
407KB, 1536x1152px
It's a lovely summer day out there, I went and rode an abandoned rail grade today...
>>
File: 2.jpg (673KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
673KB, 3072x2304px
>>1091664
...climbed 3000 ft on a rough gravel road to get up to it, then had an hour-long ride on the railbed that gradually descends back into the city. Totally worth the effort.
>>
Is anyone else here terrified of training alone? I'm paranoid that something might happend to me (cagers, etc.) and it will take hours before any of my friends or loved ones notice I stopped (because of google maps shared localtion, Life360 and other apps) or got hurt.

>>1091617
Well, shit.
>>
>>1091669
>afraid of training alone, might die
Worrying about your own death is just about as useful as worrying about getting old - both things are bound to happen if you live long enough. And I can't say from first-hand experience, but of all of the dead people I've met, I've never had any of them tell me that they were worried about the people they left behind. Apparently being dead changes your life priorities...

Now what you do while you're alive is a more interesting question - would it make the people you care about happier if you never left the house and gave up doing anything that might put you at risk? If the answer is yes, there are lots of things you should give up right away, like eating. You might eat a dinner with your family, choke on something and die in front of them, causing them trauma for life - get yourself hooked up to an intravenous drip instead, it's much safer. And going outside where you're exposed to heat and radiation from our star is also unacceptably risky and it would make your family sad if you got skin cancer, so why risk it?

If you really want to protect your friends and family, build yourself a bunker underground and stock it with food, water, and entertainment that will last for the next 100 years and seal yourself in (to keep germs out). That way, your loved ones will always know exactly where you are, and they'll be certain that you're safe and well.
>>
>>1091680

>death will happen if you live long enough

lolwut
>>
>>1078417
>go off the paved path to take a piss
>CHIGGERS
>forgot to put on the DEET
>itch for a week from nasty seeping sores
I fucking hate summertime.
>>
>>1091305
thx for the reminder, I need to clean and lube my chain something fierce...
>>
File: IMG_20170717_174246-01.jpg (4MB, 3947x2960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_174246-01.jpg
4MB, 3947x2960px
First ever 200k today (215k). Did it along the North Norfolk coast (UK). Hugely sun burned around cycling tan line areas, worth it tho
>>
>>1091737
that loox like cgi
>>
I rode my usual 8 mile ride today, dont know if its the quit smoking or the nicotine patch or me tightening my really loose rear axle bearings; but I was going faster and for a longer distance than usual.
>>
>>1091737
Is the main strategy for this a nice relaxed pace along with hydration and food intake?
>>
>>1091738
That's too much vibrance for ya
>>
>>1091740
yeah, I averaged 26k an hour in the end. Only took a water bottle with 100g sugar mixed in, not sure why I thought that would be enough. Picked up like 500 calories worth of soda around 2/3 in, but yeah I definitely overlooked how much bonking would come into play

If I hadn't downed a 10 banana smoothie before going out, I'd probably have been in a world more trouble
>>
>>1091070
Found the guy whose only "redeeming" quality is that he is "not fat"
>>
>>1091795
Such thin skin for such a thick waist!
>>
>>1091132
Nobody does that. You must take it up the ass.
>>
>>1091680
Thanks for the reminder, buddy. It rimended me of when I was afraid of short rides on avenues. This is a completely different thing but I guess it will give me a laugh in a couple years.
>>
File: 1470906733544.jpg (22KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470906733544.jpg
22KB, 344x500px
>>1091664
>>1091666
Maximum comfy
>>
File: disbelief_arabian_man.jpg (11KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
disbelief_arabian_man.jpg
11KB, 320x263px
>Leaving mall with bag of groceries
>not even a mile back to campus
>Goes from overcast to hailstorm within 30 seconds
>front wheel slips out while braking to avoid a left hook one block later
>milk goes everywhere
>cager drives off
>mfw
>>
>>1090985
Not strictly 4chan.
>>
I chug a liter of Gatorade after every ride, good idea?
>>
So Ive discovered im not eating enough carbs. Ive been riding for 6 weeks and seeing improvements. But yesterday I ate some pasta and today I was in 6 gear the entire time.
>>
>>1092528
carb the fuck up like your life depends on it
>>
File: clip+(2017-07-17+at+10.53.51).jpg (373KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2017-07-17+at+10.53.51).jpg
373KB, 1536x2048px
>Take rest day yesterday
>Eat like a fat fuck (pretty sure I actually ate near my daily required calorie intake ~2900)
>Go for ride today
>Feel unstoppable
>Set a bunch of PR's
>Got 4th overall on a sprint climb
>Did 40 miles with an avg speed of 18mph (my best for that distance)
>Feel like I could have easily done another 40
>Not even tired

Is this the power of actually eating food? I find everything involving eating to be a chore and I know for a fact I don't eat near enough but holy fuck I've never felt so fucking amazing on a ride before.
>>
I was looking for a hi-vis jersey, but quickly gave up and just ordered this yellow Pearl Izumi one from MEC.
https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5052-091/Select-LTD-Jersey

It arrived today and it was more of a hi-vis green, bonus! This picture better represents how it looks.
http://noodle-fan-jersey-city.france-naruto.net/numbered-basketball-practice-jerseys-pearl-izumi-mens-select-ltd-jersey-drift-citron-medium

The fit is a little big with the large I ordered, so I ordered 2 mediums to stash away. They lowered the price for clearance between when I ordered the first one last week and the 2 more today.
>>
I went for a 110 km ride at 4 am today. A little cool so I wore shoe covers and a long sleeve jersey. For the next few days the overnight lows will be around 15 °C, which will be perfect for early rides (and daytime rides will suck).

My chamois rash came back so it seems to be an infection of some sort. $60 for steroidal antibiotic cream to treat it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 485x359px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 485x359px
My fucking legs hurt
>>
>>1094262
use km, multiplying everything by 1.6x is hurting my brain
>>
>>1094316
Imperial is for climbers, metric is for sprinters.
>>
File: speedbumps.jpg (116KB, 1046x574px) Image search: [Google]
speedbumps.jpg
116KB, 1046x574px
I went over a big hill and a smaller hill today, which was suprisingly not-hard. Looking to do the same two climbs tommorow with addition of another big one (13.3km at 8.5% avg). Thatll probably make my legs scream.
>>
>>1094355
What's that, 1600m total alt?
>>
>>1094356
yes, 1584m
>>
File: nuf.jpg (62KB, 845x462px) Image search: [Google]
nuf.jpg
62KB, 845x462px
>>1094355
ive been a little bitch and decided to go home after the 1st climb. My legs were feeling shitty so I guess its for the best.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.