[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNCF rebrands TGV as “inOui”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

http://www.railjournal.com/index.php/high-speed/sncf-rebrands-tgv-as-inoui.html

What are some brand suicides in transportation industry?

The rationale for changing the name of service from TGV to "inOui" is that France will allow other rail operators to operate high speed trains on LGV beginning in 2021, but SNCF can't stop them from using the term "TGV" to describe their competing high-speed train service.
>>
>>1077318
What does TGV stand for? Tren Gran Velocite or something like that? How can they not trademark that?

Also, rail operators are total cancer. Make the people that own the rail and run the trains be the same.
>>
>>1077318
this is so stupid
>>
>>1077321
Train à Grande Vitesse, literally high speed train
>>
>>1077318
SNCF is the operator? Why don't they name it TGV SNCF or something? "inOui" sounds retarded and hard to pronounce.
>>
>>1077318
fucking blasphemous
>>
>>1077367
>inOui is harder to pronounce than TGV SNCF
Are you from one of those former soviet places where vowels are illegal?
>>
>>1077318
>m8 ur hangin ur side upside down
>>
Brand suicides? The biggest was Nazi Germany > Germany

one was badass the other is just pathetic.
>>
>>1077318
It looks like they intended to call it InOut but they ran out of paint!

Looking more closely, it appears they're branding it !nOui
>>
>>1077318
And just like this, i witness the death of rail transportation in my country. Soon we'll have a monopoly of three companies running things at even higher prices because the "competition" will be carefully controlled just like what happened with phone operators.
>>
>>1077321
Making rail owner and operator the same would result in something like JR Hokkaido
>>
>>1077898
Did you forget that for a time there was just THE phone company?
>>
>>1077906
Yeah, but instead we'll have things just like in britain, and i prefer the current situation
>>
>>1077910
Unlike in the U.S., national phone monopolies in Europe (e.g. BT, France Telecom, Deutsche Telekom) were publicly owned and were forced by government regulation to offer phone services at relatively low prices.
>>
>>1077318
Quelle bande de glands.
>>
>>1078421
insulte pas les glands. Au moins quand ils savent qu'ils font une connerie il essaient de l'éviter et non pas de foncer tête baissée.
>>
>>1077318
>inOui
>sounds sort of like "ennui"

Goddammit, SNCF.
>>
>>1077318
>inoui
like Unbelievable
Unbelievable that my train arrived on time
Unbelievable that my train was cleaned before departure
Unbelievable that migrant niggers travel freely when I pay 3 times the price it was 10 years ago.
>>
>>1078807
That's nor very tolerant or diverse of you. The only reason they're shooting up our night clubs and restaurants is because you're intolerant of their peaceful lifestyle.
>>
>>1077318
Sounds gay, like everything in this country.

We cannot have badass stuff
>>
>>1078674
makes me think of "Inuit" (ie eskimos)
>>
>>1078807
>migrant niggers travel freely when I pay 3 times the price it was 10 years ago
What do you mean by that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.