[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pumper Dumpers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: turd.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
turd.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
Hi, I know nothing about trucking, just starting to get into it.
I have been looking around at different Pumper trucks, and started to look at alibaba to see what the price was in a capitalist market.
Apparently I could buy the truck of my dreams, 4 wheel drive, small, but big enough to haul a tank with a pump attached and a cummins engine for 1/5 - 1/6 of the price in America.
What gives?
Why can't I buy my chinese truck and run my business (my father told me it would never be allowed in america)?
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Low-price-DFAC-4x4-25CBM-septic_60560877704.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.kxgy0n
>>
>>1076230
george bush doesn't care about black people
>>
>>1076266
off topic tard
>>
You coukd never register a chinese vehicle in america.
Just one of the many problems with your plan.
Who do
>>
>>1076309
Yes,
and my question is why can't I?
" never register a chinese vehicle in america"

I would pay someone about 30,000-40,000 to register one of those
>>
>>1076314
So you want me to type out all the safety regulations and lack of certifications that keep this truck from bei g legal here?
Are you 15?
>>
>>1076318
good point, but where can I buy cheaper vehicles than international or peterbilt that I can register here.
>>
>>1076318
>type out all the safety regulations
Bullshit. Just get a crash test of one.
and pay the import tax.
>>
>>1076328
>where can I buy cheaper vehicles than international or peterbilt that I can register here
Mexico, drive them to Canada, and then park them in Idaho, and register them as manufacture...
>>
>>1076314
Vehicles sold in America have to undergo crash testing and emissions testing. If a vehicle was not made for the US market the only way to register it legally is to wait 25 years. End of story, there is no workaround. Just to make it extra clear since I get the feeling this will still be followed up by a stupid "why" question

There are 2 types of vehicles you can register for road use in the US
-Ones that are sold new in the US and have been properly homologated by the manufacturer
-Ones that are more than 25 years old and otherwise are legal to operate (has brake lights, turn signals, head lights, and a horn).
>>
>>1076331
Why would you drive them to canada, then park in idaho, and register them manufacture?

What does "manufactre" mean in this sense
>>
>>1076333
thanks
>>
File: KILL YOURSELF.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
KILL YOURSELF.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>1076230
Congratulations, faggot, you found the one thing even more boring than trains, planes, buses, trams, trolleys, and all the other boring-ass shit on this board that isn't bikes. Please click on the pic and follow the directions contained therein.
>>
>>1076367
It is more lucrative an cheaper to start up.
Suck it loser.
>>
>>1076333
>There are 2 types of vehicles you can register for road use in the US
>-Ones that are sold new in the US and have been properly homologated by the manufacturer
>-Ones that are more than 25 years old and otherwise are legal to operate (has brake lights, turn signals, head lights, and a horn).
Those are the federal rules. Depending on what state you're trying to register in, there may be other regulations that you need to comply with as well. Particularly, registering foreign vehicles is difficult in states that require periodic emissions testing (and nearly impossible in California).

Of course, regardless of where OP lives, they can choose to register their company as an LLC in a state with relaxed vehicle laws, and then register the truck in that state as a company vehicle.

On the other hand, I'm sure trying to use an imported chinese deathtrap as a company vehicle will run afoul of commercial vehicle regulations that I am unfamiliar with.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.