[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cali Woman Marries Train Station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: nintchdbpict000326656189.jpg (78KB, 908x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000326656189.jpg
78KB, 908x960px
From The Sun's article on this (https://www.t hesun.co.uk/news/3648218/woman-marries-train-station-sante-fe/)

A Californian woman has “married” a train station called Daidra after spending 36 years in love with it.

>Carol Santa Fe, 45, from San Diego, California, claims she has been in besotted with Santa Fe train station since she was nine years old.

>The volunteer support worker takes a 45 minute bus ride to the station every day to spend quality time with her beloved building.

>Although their marriage is not legally binding, Carol states they tied the knot in 2015 – and celebrated their one year anniversary last Christmas.

>Carol says she has “sex” with the building mentally and identifies herself as an objectum sexual – a person who is sexually attracted to inanimate objects and structures.

>Carol didn’t discover this until she was 40 after she searched online “I am in love with a building”.

She said: “I am married to the Santa Fe train station – her name is Daidra.”
“We didn’t start a relationship until 2011 but I had been in love with the station since I was a young girl.
“When we got married, I stood there and I told her that I take it as my partner.
“It was the happiest day of our lives.
“When I get there I say hello to her – I then walk around the block circling around her, trying not to let anyone notice I am talking.”

>She said she will often find a private section of the station which she will touch by leaning against it – although she keeps her clothes on.

“When I’m touching her, I feel as though it actually holds me and kisses me,” she said.
“I don’t have physical sex with the station in public, I want to be respectful.
“I wouldn’t do that with a human in public so why would I do it in this case.
“I do have sex with Daidra in my mind when I stand there.
“I especially like when I hear the trains rev up their engines – it turns me on.”

Is she, dare I say it.. /ourgirl/?
>"girl"
>>
>>1075972
>The Sun
nice try OP
>>
>>1075973
>implying

http://nyp ost.com/video/this-woman-married-a-train-station/

http://www.dai lymail.co.uk/news/article-4542466/San-Diego-woman-says-married-Santa-Fe-station.html
>>
>>1075981
>NY Post
>Daily Fail
keep trying ;_;
>>
>>1075972
why does she look so anglo-masterrace?
>>
File: 0117-300x225.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
0117-300x225.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
How can we even compete?
>>
File: 1441669775641.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441669775641.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>1075972
>her name is Daidra
IT'S NOT FAIR, THEY'RE ALWAYS LESBIANS.
>>
File: funny-man-hug-train-love.jpg (101KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
funny-man-hug-train-love.jpg
101KB, 540x540px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.