[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN HERE B.O.Y.S.!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1610.jpg (115KB, 1234x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1610.jpg
115KB, 1234x1051px
IT'S HAPPENING /n/!!!!!

Elon is killing the car culture as we know it.

Wake the fuck up manlets!!!

In 20 years you'll be fat as fuck connected to your device of choice 24/7 getting driven by an autonomous fat fucker hauler.

I cringe at our future /n/...
>>
>>1074165
>willingly driving long distances in narrow tunnels
nope to that claustrophobic death trap
>>
>>1074168
I agree anon, this is the downfall of Elon and Tesla, they are playing games with people's lives. BAKA....
>>
>>1074165
So much effort for tunnels... to put low capacity, usually single occupancy vehicles inside...

Just make them fucking subways.
>>
>>1074194
Hell if they are PRT/GRT/APM it's already better. as someone not a fan of them.
>>
>>1074194
>>1074248
I mean, PRT pods can be smaller than fucking cars (was thinking of SkyTran, using the same Inductrack as HTT).
Put the wild dream Hyperloop underground in urban sections and it's still a deal.
>>
>>1074165
I'm not gonna be alive in 20 years
and I'm already fat
>>
>>1074194
This
Use your powers for good not evil, Elon
>>
>>1074165
>driven by an 90's hardtail MTB with slicks

fix'd that for you
>>
>>1074165
WE WILL ALL TURN INTO THE FAT FUCKS FROM WALL - E
>>
>>1074194

Hes running out of meme. They are at the limit of what you can with Lithium Ion and there is no new battery chemistry on the horizon. People are gonna be up in arms when they have to throw their $100,000 model S in the trash after five to seven years.
>>
>>1074319
>there is no new battery chemistry on the horizon
Sodium ion
>>
I think he watched the Matrix too many times though.
>trying to create neural jacks to link us with AI
>working on a system of deep underground tunnels
>created OpenAI project
>thinks its possible to live in a simulation
>>
>>1074319
>>1074348
Li-S, Li-metal and Li-polymer solid electrolyte are new already.
Na-ion yet to deliver on energy density (well it isn't mature... ).
In case anyone brings it out metal-air belongs to a distinct category in battery vs fuel cell, so treat it as such.
>>
>>1074194
Like any normal human actually enjoys stinky, stuffed wageslave vagons.
>>
Am I alone in thinking Elon Musk is being propped up by anti-transit lobbies and super wealthy who don't want their tax rates go up to lull the populace's demand for infrastructure by making it seem like there is a technological panacea to traffic jam coming very soon, making traditional infrastructure investments like highway widening and commuter rails obsolete?
>>
>>1074194
I think that will definitely be his next move tho...Elon is an evil genius.
>>
>>1074319
>in the trash after five to seven years.
They would just replace the battery.
>>
>>1075817
It's the Gilette model: Car for free, but the battery is really expensive and has to be replaced regularly.
>>
>>1074445
>Elon Musk is being propped up by anti-transit lobbies
this x1000
>technological panacea to traffic jam
people love to talk about the one big advancement that will fix everything
but the truth is we need incremental progress towards public transit and bikes
we already have the solution to our transportation problems
but people have to change their behavior to make it work

musk and all the other (((inventors))) like him exist to keep people waiting for something new
nobody is fully investing their hope in buses, subways, and bicycles right now
even though public transit + bikes has been shown to be effective many times
people are holding out for the magical HYPERloop, and self driving electric cars
because in the end they would rather sit in traffic for hours than change their habits

electric cars, self driving cars, massive underground tunnels
none of this will solve the basic problem of cars being inefficient for single person use
>>
>>1074165
musk shills
4chang has reached a new low
>>
>>1075769
nah m8, he has a car company he wants as many people taking cages as possible
>>
it's not going t kill car culture just like the car didn't kill horse riding culture
>>
>>1076007
I'm pretty sure OP is a retarded ironic shitposter, not a paid shill.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.