[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live in transportation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: rsz_img_20170513_195501.jpg (124KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20170513_195501.jpg
124KB, 1328x747px
Heres a new live in transportation thread for discussing all things related to living in your transportation
Pic related, just grabbed up this coach converted e350 van.
>decent
>>
Try /o/, there should be quite a bit more interest over there
>>
>>1073268
This thread comes here from time to time
>>
i sleep next to my bmx bike in the back of my truck most nights of the week. i keep a mattress, a softcased cooler full w/ 1gallon of ice, hemp seed and hummus, tortilla chips, and a cast iron double pan/lid thingy + propane double burner stove.

I really only spend money on beer and gas. food is mostly free.
I wish my knee wasnt fucked up or i would ride most of my shorter trips. i suppose i still could. maybe i could attach my commuter to the hood of my truck. i bet that would kill gas milage on longer trips.
>>
>>1073355
Why not just grab one of those bike hauler things you hitch to the back? They are like 50-60 bucks at walmart
>>
>>1073355
are you a bum?
>>
>>1073355
>food is mostly free.
?
>>
>>1073116
always wanted to do this but wasn't ambitious enough to implement it

>not ambitious enough to live in a van

I know
>>
>>1073435
>Why not just grab one of those bike hauler things you hitch to the back? They are like 50-60 bucks at walmart
1. i also need to install a reciever hitch which is $100min and together would add another 50+ pounds to my little truck
2. it would advertise my bike for theft. it has the front wheel removed and the rear triangle locked up. if a theif did break my window for the bike, he probably wouldnt stick around to also angle grind some shit through a broken window. and if he was willing to go through that trouble, it probably wouldnt be worth doing for a ratty looking bmx bike that is missing a wheel
3. i was at my buddies bikeshop and almost copped a sweet simple rack on a bracket that i could have rigged onto my front grille. but it turns out that is the rack that his boss wanted, not the plastic hang-on-back bullshit one. i couldve have also gone home with the three BSO's they had just tossed to the scrap guy . i hoard old bikes in my parents back yard.

>>1073437
>are you a bum?
yes

>>1073468
>free food?
foodstamps, past-sell-by-date food handouts, dumpsterdiving, asking resturants for leftovers, stealing bacon for fun if thats your thing
>>
>>1073505
50 lbs for a little tow hitch for a bmx bike? Naaah. 100 bucks aint shit if youre bummin it either. Having a hitch is worth it man. I see what youre sayin about the front mounted one though.
>>
>>1073673
the hitch reciever i would have to install weighs like 50lbs and that doesnt include the weight of the rack which would have to be big enough to extend past my tailgate
>>
This thread can get a bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.