[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boeing or Airbus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: s-l300.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
Boeing or Airbus?
>>
Airbus every time.
>>
It really doesn't matter since both are globalized with massive amounts of vendors that manufacturer the same components for both
It means nothing for passengers since the initial visions of cabin comfort are destroyed by their customers who deliver 27" seat pitch on a 15 hour flight

The only people who should care are pilots.
Boeing if you want the closest you can get to stick and rudder flying or Airbus if you want computerized automation to be given higher priority than human inputs
>>
757,767,737 are my favorite Boeing Planes with the 767 being my favorite airliner of all time.
The A350 and 787 look sleek but don't hit the spot and I'd choose a A320 over a 737 and a 747 over an A380 and an A330 over a 777.
>>
>>1072923
Flown on all of them
The 787 lower altitude pressurization and higher humidity is the real deal. You feel decisively better after ULH flying in the 787 compared to everything else.
It should be the norm on all new designs
>>
Whatever is cheapest.
>>
>>1072923
Why would you choose a 747 over a 380?

I'm rather curious as I've not flown on an A380 yet, but they have a reputation for being quiet and comfortable, whereas the B747s I've flown on all seemed rather noisy.
>>
>>1073383
Yes, if you compare it to a 747-400, but the 747-8 is as quiet as an A380.
>>
>>1072883
What's the difference? Both companies make planes suited for whatever purpose airlines need them for, and neither one does a noticeably bad job. The only thing I can say is that the name "Airbus" is awful and their planes tend to be uglier than Boeing's.
>>
>>1073395
>who cares? it doesn't matter and there's no difference, except for these differences that matter

Why do posters like you exist?
>>
>>1073405
Notice how the first sentence states the fact that there's a lack of practical, objective quality differences between the aircraft manufactured by each company; From an airline's perspective, both Airbus and Boeing are roughly equal choices as long as they keep building and selling good planes for reasonable prices.
The second sentence is a meaningless opinion about aesthetics, something which wouldn't affect my choice if I was buying an airliner.

There you go, my dear retard. All spelled out for you to understand.
>>
>>1073383
The A380 is my favorite plane, by far. I would pick it over any other choice. It flies like a brick.
>>
>>1073438
>it flies like a brick
...bricks don't fly
>>
>>1072883

I actually saw this sticker on someone's bag on my commute today, in Tokyo.
>>
>>1075385
He should fly MRJ.
>>
>>1072883
B757, A330, B747.
No preference yet on other sizes.
>>
>>1072883
Airbus obviously
>>
Bombardier
>>
>>1072883
Fokker
>>
>>1075469
U no post CSeries pic?
>>1075491
Add BAe 146.
>>
>>1075520
Small planes are cuter
>>
>>1072883
Makes absolutely no difference to any normal person.

>>1072923
The Sky interior on 737s is noticeably better than what they put n A320s.
>>
File: pilatus.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
pilatus.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
>>1072883
Pilatus

forreal though I prefer the a330 or 767 because I don't have to step over more than 1 person to get out of an economy seat. I really don't see any difference between the two, except that on certain a330s there are ife boxes under some of the economy seats. If you aren't flying the plane do you really give a shit past comfort?
>>
>>1072883
Boeing gave me a pen once, and a teddy bear in a flight suit. I trust boeing.
>>
Embraer
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.