[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder biking on a path > biking on the road, anyday. Staring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: download (9).jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Reminder biking on a path > biking on the road, anyday.

Staring at cute girls butts as they jog > thinking you are going to get nailed by a car every 15 seconds
>>
>he rides so slow he has time to think about cars

Dude, if you ride at a decent speed you instantly start riding on automatic mode and stop thinking about other stuff because you are focused on riding as hard as possible, no time to look at butts or thinking about cagers.
>>
File: walruse.jpg (20KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
walruse.jpg
20KB, 480x308px
>tfw summer is getting close
>tfw want to start doing 4 hour path rides every day and cute butts
>tfw bike was stolen 1 month ago

just
>>
I wish there were more around me. I live in SE Pennsylvania, the only ones I know are the Schuylkill River Trail/Perkioman Trail.

Gets boring after a while
>>
I do most of my riding on a nearby hill where the car access is very limited and the speed limit is slow. Still have to ride through the city for about 5km before reaching it though
>>
>>1072812
Go to the pawn shop and steal it back
>>
Life is overrated go faster keep your lines precise and stop being a pussy
>>
>>1072805

the out of control dogs with leashes that clothesline the entire path

the asshole joggers who won't gtfo of your way
>>
>>1072891
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER JOGGERS. EVERY SINGLE TIME I HIT A LONG STEEP TRAIL THEY ACT FUCKING DUMBFOUNDED THAT IM BIKING THERE AND LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING STEP OUT OF THE WAY I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL RAPE THE NEXT JOGGER THAT STOPS ME WITH THE END OF MY DH BARS IM GONNA MAKE THEIR TORSO MY FUCKING COCKPIT
>>
>>1072814
Grings Mill is good.
>>
>>1072943
Tfw you realize every serial killer that has ever murdered a woman jogging in a park at night....was probably just a road bikes training....and stupid bitch didn't get out of the way
>>
>>1072943
>being a bike cager
>>
>being around other humans

You're doing cycling wrong.
>>
"O-on your l-l-left"
[Autism Intensifies]
>>
>live in a province with 1000's of km of ATV trails
>too rough for average mtb tires
>buy fatbike
>fuck yeah
>>
>>1073134
>wearing that much makeup while """jogging"""
I'm betting they are 4.5's at best under that war paint
>>
>>1073134
"On your left!"
>Mexican man with his wife, three yelling children, and small yappy dog on a 15' leash running across the trail
>steps to his left
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>1072891
>>1072943
The people walking in groups that take the entire width of the trail are far more annoying in my opinion.
>>
>>1073292
I finally just rode past an extremely overweight couple and their small child because I was tired of slowing down and yelling for them to move every time I lapped them.
The woman snapped at me and yelled for me to say something before passing.
I yelled for them to stop taking up both sides of the two-lane trail.
I heard the husband let out a laugh, and I hope he didn't get beat that night for it.
>>
>>1073279
>"on your left!"
>people either step left
>or yell at me for yelling at them

Alright, I'm not racing, I'm not in a hurry. I'll just slow down when I come up behind someone and pass them slowly.
>see some hikers on a trail
>slow down to match their pace and then slowly pass by
>"fuck, you scared me! Why can't you just yell 'on your left'? "
You can't win.
>>
Empty bike paths are GOAT

I do 100 mile rides where I go out of my way to get on bike paths

So smooth

Blaze up before a long one, before the carz come back to terrorize you

B L A Z E I T
O N - D A
B I K E P A T H
>>
OH ya and FUCK the fred boi on his crabon roadie who wanna strava a bike path. son, you get fuck right back on the road, lyrca dumbass. Path is for chill riders only. Path is the one way chill road no lycra no speed, look around you and get some air. Goode ride
>>
>>1073311
This dude gets it. You gots to chill
>>
>>1073311
I hate very known path in Colorado because this is gone
>>
>>1073134
>>1073279
>>1073308
Get a bell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7oGk-ozhKI
>>
>>1072805
ITT: pussies
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.