[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you fags think of this place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: eriks.gif (4KB, 280x104px) Image search: [Google]
eriks.gif
4KB, 280x104px
What do you fags think of this place?
>>
fucking legend
>>
worked there, too corporate to feel like a comfy LBS and the pay was shit
>>
>>1068229
Which location did you work at? Do you work at a different LBS now and if so which one? I agree with you (working there off and on) and considering working at a different LBS.
>>
>>1068202
calm
>>
Gotten a couple of bikes there. Nothing fancy or expensive. Seems okay. They probably do child sacrifices in the basement of the Roseville location. Got most, but not all accessories there.
>>
>>1068344
I'll take "burying the lede" for $200, Alex.
>>
>>1068142

The employees are always friendly and interested in cycling.

The prices are always 50%+ above everywhere and 300% of online prices.

Thing is, I live in Minneapolis so I have about a thousand much better shops to choose from. If I lived in a less fortunate place, I would buy online.

Erik's is a shop for people who don't know any better. Could be better, could be far worse.
>>
File: welp.png (182KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
182KB, 992x1856px
fucking trash and they make slaves of their employees

fuck eriks and fuck erik himself
>>
>>1068415
Accurate
>>
>>1068417
As a Nebraskan who spends a lot of time in Minnesota and Wisconsin, while I like Minnesota more, I'm always perplexed and annoyed by Minnesotan's obsessive need to constantly humblebrag about how much better Minnesota is than Wisconsin.
>>
>>1068430
What do you think "humblebrag" means? Because it's not what you think.

I lived for a few years in MN and have family in WI, Minnesota is *objectively* a better place than Wisconsin. Lots of conservative evangelicals moving to MN and trying to turn it into a redneck state, but WI always has been MN's trashy redneck sibling. MN would have to do a lot of catching up to even come close.
>>
File: michigan.jpg (131KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
michigan.jpg
131KB, 1500x1000px
>>1068417
>>1068461
both of you fags need to stop touching MY LAKES
>>
>>1068417
Are you a butthurt former Erik's employee?

Whether or not, elaborate. Tell us why you hate Erik's and Erik so much.
>>
>>1068430
because we REALLY don't want it to turn into wisconsin and people from other parts of the country tend to lump us together.

That being said, they have comfy farmland.

>>1068461
this :3

>>1068547
fuck off southcuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.