[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fbr/ - Flat Bar Road Bikes ITT: We post flat bar road bikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 25

File: flat bar road bike.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
flat bar road bike.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
/fbr/ - Flat Bar Road Bikes

ITT: We post flat bar road bikes
>>
File: Photo0012.jpg (1MB, 1815x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0012.jpg
1MB, 1815x1356px
Posting my internally gear hubbed Flat Bar Road Bike.
>>
File: 1485624120199.jpg (16KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485624120199.jpg
16KB, 450x500px
>road bikes
>flat bars
>>
>tfw boardman-kun will not pick up on the reeking irony due to the 'tism
>tfw boardman-kun will think this is emotional support and not further bullying
allmykeks.svg
>>
File: 4573047289_69e7678721_b.jpg (630KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
4573047289_69e7678721_b.jpg
630KB, 1024x711px
What do you think of this flat bar road bike?
inb4 your inb4s:
- there are road bikes with flat bars, this we already established
- there are steel road bikes
- there are single speed road bikes
- there are road bikes with disc brakes
- there are road bikes with wider tires
- a road bike with fenders on it is still a road bike
- ditto for flat pedals

So, how do you like this flat bar road bike?
>>
>Being so mad that you make twenty damn threads mocking some other guy's bike
Seems like you might actually be more butthurt than him
>>
>>1068022
It isn't the bike getting mocked. The bike is fine. It's not of any great note, but a perfectly cromulent and practical bike.
It's not about the bike. It's his 'tism and the resulting insistance on it being a rodu baijku. And because it's so rediculously severe, actual that it's both hillariously funny and properly meme worthy. Actual autists of that calibre are rare finds here where throwing the word around is a meme in itself.
>>
>>1067981
Nice road bike! I just love road bikes with IGHs, don't you?
>>
>>1068025
>It's his 'tism and the resulting insistance on it being a rodu baijku
Is he really wrong though? I get that you want to piss him off and he's probably doing the same but it's a bit sad.

The bike is closer to a road bike than any other type and calling it a flat bar separates it from actual road bikes. Calling it a hybrid, whilst annoying, does little to describe the type of bike it is. The term is used for anything from a town bike ridden by elderly women to "flat bar road bikes" to what are essentially hardtail mountain bikes with slicks.

If we can agree that calling bikes hybrids is stupid and you hate "flat bar road bike" then how about you come up with a more appropriate name?
>>
>>1068031
The distinction is primarily marketing, but the two terms are not used equally. More than a few makers have hybrids and flat bar road in the same model year.

Typically, for an actual flat bar road, you expect three things: Performance road geometry/frame , drive train, and wheel set.

The rules are not set in stone, just as the hybrids contain roadsters, comfort bikes, dual sport, and some borderline cyclocross bikes.
>>
>>1068038
So are we agreed that hybrid is a useless term? If so it certainly makes use to use the more accurate terms for the different types (such as roadsters and comfort bikes as you mentioned). That then brings us to the white Boardman, what would you suggest we use to describe that?

I think flat bar road bike is reasonably accurate without being deceptive. Sure there may be more "road bike like" ones but it's not all about performance, plenty of people commute on drop bar bikes with shit like panniers and mud guards and there's even some out there with geared hubs. If they can have that and still be road bikes then it's fair that a flat bar road bike can too.
>>
>>1068031
>Is he really wrong though?

The definitions that matters are the one used by the industry. Road means performance to endurance road first.

Anyone who's halfway informed can be more specific if needed. Insisting on a unique definition is asinine, even more so in the "suggest a bike for me" threads, where neither the requester, or the shlub of a salesperson knows or cares about his made up definition.

>>1068043
>So are we agreed that hybrid is a useless term?
No. Hybrid is fuzzy but too common in use to throw out. It's preferable to use a different word, or preface it if precision matters.

>I think flat bar road bike is reasonably accurate without being deceptive.
It's not specific enough to be preferred, outside it's niche.

Roadster. Trekking bike. Mamachari/Omafiets. Fitness bike. Comfort bike.

All are in common use by the industry. The industry generally disagrees with you in seeing those as closest to road bikes. But they haven't settled on exactly what category to put them in. Trek uses City, Fitness and Hybrid. Giant uses Sport, and Lifestlye, Spech uses Urban and Hybrid.
>>
>>1068053
Fair enough on those other terms if that's what the manufactures use, that's quite a lot to remember though.

Flat bar road bike is fairly descriptive though as it's just a road bike but with flat handlebars, so most people with even just a moderate knowledge of cycling will understand what it means. Sure that particular bike has its own little nuances that might not fit the perfect definition but a lot of bikes are like that.

Even if it's not the term you'd prefer to use can you still understand why other people are using it?
>>
>>1068019
Nice cruiser bike my dude
>>
so you mean a hybrid? i'm not a 40 year old woman sry
>>
>>1068031
Hybrid should only be used to refer to bikes like Boardman-kun's and the OP pic. Flat bar road bikes, hardtails with slicks, townies, discomfort bikes, and cruisers are NOT hybrids.
>>
>>1068060
>can you still understand why other people are using it?
Yes, it's because they're fucking downtubers.
>>1068077
>not getting the meme
>>
>>1068031
>If we can agree that calling bikes hybrids is stupid

No we can not, it has a very precise definition:
a flat bar bike that can't take mountain tires.
>>
>>1068019
Inb4 fell for the Surly meme.
>>
>>1068027
Stop samefagging, nobody falls for that shit.
>>
File: 1374110201361.jpg (641KB, 1546x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1374110201361.jpg
641KB, 1546x1213px
What do you think of my barking cat?
>>
>>1068168
qt
>>
>>1068168
What advantages does it have over a regular cat?
>>
>>1068181
You can beat the shit out of a barking cat and they're too stupid to punish you in any meaningful way
>>
>>1068116
Well that's where the confusion starts, because plenty of other people call those other types of bikes hybrids. If hybrid was indeed only used to refer to flat bar road styled bikes then that would be fine.

>>1068160
That's the first time I've heard that definition, it would seem that you partly agree with the guy above. By that definition the only bikes that would fit it are the flat bar road styled ones with skinny tyres, where as cruisers and the like could take mountain bike tyres.

Is this a generally accepted definition of a hybrid and I've been mistaken in thinking people use it for the other types of bikes? I've seen people on here talk about the good hybrids versus the bad ones aka comfort or town bikes, and there's even a comparison image that sometimes gets posted.
>>
File: 1485275547403.png (7KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485275547403.png
7KB, 239x211px
>>1068188
>the good hybrids
>>
File: Bianchi.jpg (1MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
Bianchi.jpg
1MB, 3456x4608px
>>1068190
Come at me.
>>
File: Univega.jpg (1MB, 3449x4127px) Image search: [Google]
Univega.jpg
1MB, 3449x4127px
>>1068191
>>
>>1068191
>hub dynamo
>rack
>no fenders
ultimate poseur chic
>>
File: IMAG0728.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0728.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>tfw you're selling your flat bar road bike because it's shit at everything
>>
>>1068196
kek who's going to buy a rigid hybrid with shit-ass rim brakes in this day and age?
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (1MB, 1901x1838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
1MB, 1901x1838px
>>1068194
Fenders clearly won't fit on that frame, good sir.

I have two bikes with fenders and racks, including one with a generator and fenders.

My last commuting bike with fenders was run over by a van when I got hit on my way to work. I bought the purple Bianchi with the insurance money and made an art installation out of the mangled frame.

Calling me a poser is just projecting your insecurities. What is a poser anyway?
>>
>>1068211
>If I can't have full length fenders I'll have none at all!
Also, the tire choice was yours
>>
>>1068211
What you meant to say was that those tyres clearly do not fit the frame and/or the rack and dynamo didn't either.
>>
>>1068197
Someone who wants lightweight flat bar bike.
>>
>>1068217
A retard?
>>
>>1068163
>not knowing the meme
>not knowing boardman-kun the autistest of autists
>thinking it's a samefag
>>
>>1068168
That is a very cute barking cat!
>>
File: hybrids.jpg (53KB, 905x398px) Image search: [Google]
hybrids.jpg
53KB, 905x398px
>>1068188
>flat bar road style bikes
Are you intentionally wording it this way to trigger people?
>and there's even a comparison image that sometimes gets posted.
I'm the one that made the comparison image, and I only made it because some dumbfuck retards falsely refer to cruisers/discomfort bikes as hybrids. Hybrid typically refers to the type on the right in the picture (like the bikes in the OP pic and first reply ITT). The confusion and need for specificying come from retards referring to the kind of bike on the left in pic related as hybrids.
>>
>>1068190
>implying real hybrids aren't god-tier bikes for commuting and cruising around the city
>>1068211
>the distance between the front fender and the front tire
I can't fucking even. Nice troll bike
>>
>>1068281
>Are you intentionally wording it this way to trigger people?
Nope, I was saying it to differentiate from the shit tier style ones.

> I only made it because some dumbfuck retards falsely refer to cruisers/discomfort bikes as hybrids
It's not just people though, it's the retailers. People are only calling them what they're sold as, even if it's not right it ends up sticking.

Go ahead and hate on the people misusing the hybrid name (although it's hard to blame them and won't achieve anything) but to hate on a guy trying to lessen confusion by using another term (the flat bar road bike thing) seems a little petty.
>>
>>1068286
>Go ahead and hate on the people misusing the hybrid name (although it's hard to blame them and won't achieve anything) but to hate on a guy trying to lessen confusion by using another term (the flat bar road bike thing) seems a little petty.
But they literally aren't flat bar road bikes. It's not the term 'flat bar road bike' that I object to. It's the fact that autism-kun is using it to refer to a bike that is not a flat bar road bike. Flat bar road bikes are a thing, and while I don't see much point in them, I don't have a problem with them. I do have a problem with people referring to one type of bike as a different type of bike.
>>
>>1068281
They're referred to as fitness bikes in the bike industry.

Hybrid bikes are crusier/fitness hybrids.

Crusiers are typically one speed simple bikes like beach cruiser style bikes
>>
>>1068288
>It's the fact that autism-kun is using it to refer to a bike that is not a flat bar road bike.
>I do have a problem with people referring to one type of bike as a different type of bike.
Did you actually read his posts though? Whilst he may or may not have been autistic in his ramblings he put forward some decent points and no-one seemed to counter them very well.

For example this bike >>1068196 was also posted in the other thread and everyone seemed to agree that it's an actual flat bar road bike and I really can't see that much difference between it and that Boardman. Yes it has disc brakes but so do a lot of road bikes these days, and it has a geared hub instead of derailleurs. Other than that they'd both look like typical road bikes if you slapped some drop bars on them.
>>
>>1068286
>trying to lessen confusion
But he isn't. He's adding to the confusion, because 'flat bar road bike' is already taken by a completely different albeit niche category of bike. Namely road bike frames set up with flat bars. Pic related. He knows this, but because he's autistic he has unilaterally decided that it's """wrong""" and is using a language all of his own. He has even tried, because he is autistic, tried to argue that a hybrid bike doesn't mean 'hybrid bike' but 'hybrid' 'bike'. As in, a cyclocross is a hybrid because it shares aspects of an on road bike and an off road bike. He doesn't parse language the way a neurotypical does because, to reiterate, he is fucking autisticest!
It's like calling your dog a (barking) cat because it's like a cat in exactly every way except the ones that don't matter because you say so - and the sound the """cat""" makes. To everyone who is not autistic, cat and dog already mean different things, and you're not helping. You're only parading your mental illness.
>>
>>1068291
>I really can't see that much difference between
So, if you personally can't tell one type of wood from the other, that must mean there is no difference between birch and maple? If you can't tell honey melon from cantaloupe, that must mean there are no different melon flavours? If you think all niggers look the same that must mean they're not individuals, right?
Your ignorance is not an argument. You do not want to use it as an argument. Rethink your strategy.
>>
>>1068295
It's not about me being ignorant, I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to bikes, it's that I literally can't see much difference. The wheels are the same size with similarly sized tyres, geometry looks fairly similar (not that all bikes in a certain category have identical geometry anyway). Feel free to enlighten me though as to what the differences are, other than the brakes and drivetrain.
>>
>>1068298
>It's not about me being ignorant
Yes it is. A keirin bike also has similar sized tyres, geometry that "looks" similar, and the only difference is the brakes and the drive train. Does that mean a keirin bike is a road bike?
Maple is about the same weight as birch, it looks about the same colour as birch (not that wood from the same type of trees are of identical hue anyway), it's used for very much the same thing - will you please go argue with a carpenter that birch and maple is the exact same thing and that he should accept your new terminology?

Are you the turboautist himself just samefagging or are you just having a Friday night giggle?
>>
>>1068298
Brakes and drivetrain are very important aspects of a bike, you did mention frame geomtry being different already. So I'll skip the taller head tube and shallow angle.

The wheels are roughly twice as wide as those avalible on a road bike. 700cx23 is the most common race tire size.

700cx28 is considered thin for a hybrid.

A 28 won't even fit most high end road bikes (they fit piece of shit road bikes like the giant defy or trek alpha because old people trying to look cool)

The forks are different and not interchangeable.

Most hybrids also ship with disc brakes at the consumer level.

Road bikes typically have dual pivot brakes because the UCI seems disc brakes to be a hazard in the peloton.

Hybrid bike wheels are also different. They typically don't ship with skewers at the low end, track but style through axles are the.norm.

The saddle and seat post are also setback at a different angle and saddles put comfort and foam thickness at a premium over power transfer
>>
>>1068302
>Does that mean a keirin bike is a road bike?
As dumb as it would be to ride brakeless on the road, I'd have to say that it is. Obviously it has little things that make it a track bike like the lack of brake mounts and tight clearances but otherwise it's not all that different.

>>1068305
>The wheels are roughly twice as wide as those avalible on a road bike. 700cx23 is the most common race tire size.
I went and checked in the other thread and it has 28s. What people race on is irrelevant, race bikes aren't the only road bikes.

>The forks are different and not interchangeable.
Are you talking about the brake mounts, hub width, or steerer diameter here? Because there are road bikes out there that it would fit on. Other than that they are again pretty similar, not exactly the same but they don't need to be.

>The saddle and seat post
Are you really using bike fit as a differentiator? Fit doesn't make the bike.

We're not comparing a BMX to a mountain bike here. Any difference you're going to be able to find are small and will probably exist between any two randomly chosen road bikes (of the drop handlebar variety).
>>
>>1068281
>god tier hybrids

Stop pushing this meme. Hybrids are garbage for non-cyclists that combine the worst traits of the bikes they borrow from. But they're cheap. People who tap their forehead when they hear how much your last bike cost buy them to ride 10 hours a year in the summer.
>>
>>1068306
>>As dumb as it would be to ride brakeless on the road, I'd have to say that it is.
>if i ride a keirin bike on the road its a road bike because road bike means any bike that gets ridden on the road
Then I have bad news for you. You have the 'tism.
>>
>>1068311
That's not what I said. Take whatever you would call a road bike and do a brakeless fixie conversion on it, there then would be much difference between it and a proper track bike. I wouldn't consider such a conversion to make it no longer a road bike, just a shittier road bike.

If you wouldn't consider a brakeless fixie to be a road bike then fine, we can agree to disagree on that. If you consider a hybrid to be somehow different to an actual flat bar road bike then that's fine to. I don't really give a shit, I came here to see if I was wrong about something but it turns out it's all just based on opinions. Later bros.
>>
File: scott_yz_tmo.jpg (83KB, 509x319px) Image search: [Google]
scott_yz_tmo.jpg
83KB, 509x319px
>>1068306
>Are you really using bike fit as a differentiator? Fit doesn't make the bike.
Look at my new XC hardtail. It has the same size wheels, similar looking geometry and differences in drivetrain and seat post length are irrelevant. No two frames have the same geometry anyway. There is only one hardtail mountainbike class and it is XC because mountainbikes go across open country.
>it's an XC bike guys, honest!
>guys ... g-guys, stop laughing gu ... where are you going? w-wait up!
>>
>>1068314
>Take whatever you would call a road bike and do a brakeless fixie conversion on it, there then would [not] be much difference between it and a proper track bike.
Yes, there would. One would be a fixie conversion and the other would be a proper track bike. Just like a birch chair is a birch chair and a maple chair is a maple chair. Even it they are equally comfy.

You have now confirmed that you are the boardman autist in disguise. No two people could be this autistic on the same backwater board about the same subject at the same time. There are only so many retards in the world. The odds give you away, 'tismo.
>>
File: dirtbike.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dirtbike.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>1068282
What's the problem?
>>
>>1067981
thats a hybrid
>>
none of the bikes posted are flat bar road bikes

isygddt
>>
>>1068333
You don't seem to get it.
>>
>>1068290
Fitness bike is a stupid as fuck term, pretty much all bikes are for fitness. And no the cruiser/'fitness' (cruiser/hybrid) hybrids are called comfort bikes by the industry and people in general but I prefer the term discomfort bike
>>
>>1068291
>I really can't see that much difference between it and that Boardman
That's because you don't know much about bikes
>>1068294
>He doesn't parse language the way a neurotypical does
Nailed it.
>>
File: grin3.jpg (22KB, 212x191px) Image search: [Google]
grin3.jpg
22KB, 212x191px
>>1068295
>If you think all niggers look the same that must mean they're not individuals, right?
>>
>>1068305
Damnit Sieg, you're making me hate you a little bit less.
>>1068306
>Are you really using bike fit as a differentiator? Fit doesn't make the bike.
It does if the seattube places the seatpost at a different position or different angle, autist
>>
>>1068306
>We're not comparing a BMX to a mountain bike here.
BMX bikes and mountain bikes are the exact same thing though, idiot retard
>>
>>1068309
I have ridden my hybrid (one of my five bicycles) many thousands of kilometers and I rode over 300 km on it in a single day. Fuck off.
>>1068315
lol'd
>>1068333
>>1068334
>not getting the meme
>not knowing of the legendary autism of boardman-kun
>>
>>1068022
>being this much of a downtuber
>>
>>1068333
haha see, that's where you're wrong. A hybrid is something a casual would ride, after walking into a sporting goods store and grabbing the first thing that looked cool and was under $500. Not me m8, haha I'm a proper cyclist, I got gym shorts and a polyester t-shirt, sometimes I ride more than 50 km on the weekend, I know my shit. So obviously you won't catch me riding one of those haha, no, I have a specialized piece of equipment, like a Flat Bar Road Bike, haha
>>
File: lFc5I6s.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lFc5I6s.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Mine
>>
>>1068607
I should note I got it over a regular road bike since I have a back injury from the Army and can't bend my back for too long without a lot of pain. I'm going to physical therapy and should hopefully be able to comfortably ride a regular road bike for a few hours but it will take time to get there.
>>
>>1067986
>Dropbars are what make a road bike a road bike
What is Geometry?
>>
File: 1488807168777.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1488807168777.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>1068609
>the type of bars determines your body position
>>
>>1068609
>can't bend my back for too long
Has fuck all to do with dropbars m80. You're not magically more upright because you have flat bars. In fact, for a given bike fit the tops of a drop bar will be more upright than flat bars, with the hoods identical.
You dun goofed. The consequences will never be the same.
>>
File: 1361191189714.jpg (11KB, 212x204px) Image search: [Google]
1361191189714.jpg
11KB, 212x204px
>>1068309
Dude I've met lots of bike tourers and most of them use simple hybrid bikes with aluminium or even steel frames and at most a butterfly bar.
They travels thousands of kilometres on them just fine.
>>
>>1068640
Where do they mount the downtube shifters and carry their yak butter?
>>
>>1068305
>>>1068298
>The wheels are roughly twice as wide as those avalible on a road bike. 700cx23 is the most common race tire size.
>700cx28 is considered thin for a hybrid.
>A 28 won't even fit most high end road bikes (they fit piece of shit road bikes)
What's with the hate for 28c's? Have you ever ridden a road bike with tyres that wide?
>>
>>1068628
>Using the tops as the primary position
That would be the hoods, you know, the position that you can still brake and shift from. The tops are only there as a temporary position to take some weight off the hands and straighten the back.

Now, while the hoods and flat bars should result in fairly similar body positioning if you can't bend down far enough to use the drops (perhaps it causes him pain or he simply can't bend that far at all) then it doesn't make sense to have them.

>>1068626
It does to some extent, but yes geometry, stem choice, and fit are also factors. And as above it's not so much that drop bars would force a more bent over position, it's that they would allow that position.
>>
File: akchully.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
akchully.png
19KB, 200x200px
>>1068645
>Now, while the hoods and flat bars should result in fairly similar body positioning if you can't bend down far enough to use the drops (perhaps it causes him pain or he simply can't bend that far at all) then it doesn't make sense to have them.
Yes it does because then you have:
>The tops are only there as a temporary position to take some weight off the hands and straighten the back.
Which is _extremely_ sensible for someone with back problems. Do you read the shit you type or do you just get a hard-on from being a contrarian twat?
>>
>>1068648
By temporary I mean a couple minutes at most, if you need to use them as the primary position due to back pain then you should try other solutions.

Now, the ideal solution would be bullhorns with an appropriate fit to make the "hood" position comfortable, then he has the tops position for temporary relief without having the useless drop position.
>>
>>1068651
>if you need to use them as the primary position
No one has fucking ever implied such a thing. It is quite fuck plain that the hoods were to match whatever fit he desired - thereby by definition being the primary position but qith the option of an extra upright secondary one. You only have to fucking read fucking english to deduce that, you fucking fuck. Bullhorns offer fuckall advantage over having drops but not just using the drop, and they go fucking horribly with brifters as well as being less comfortable than ergonomic hoods. Are you fucking sieg without a trip or did you just trip down the stairs as a baby?
>>
>>1068652
>qith the option of an extra upright secondary one.
Which bullhorns also have.

>Bullhorns offer fuckall advantage over having drops but not just using the drop
Less weight and barcons are cheaper than brifters and the brake levers are easier to operate than drop levers from the hoods.

I'm not saying drop bars would be bad, just underutilised and so bullhorns would be a better recommendation.
>>
>>1068541
You sound epic, I only wish I can one day be as great of a cyclist as you!
>>
>>1068645
Oh wow, a person in this thread who is actually intelligent!
>>1068648
Are you fucking retarded?
Tops:
>less comfortable than flat bars
>can't brake
>can't shift
>>
>>1068652
>sieg without a trip
Do you know what a trip is? Fuck off, downtube fucking newfag. Also, everything you posted is wrong. And I would be more inclined to believe that you are Sieg.
>>
File: bike.jpg (291KB, 1500x1350px) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
291KB, 1500x1350px
I'm converting all my bikes to North Road, bullhorn, cruiser, or butterfly bars just so I don't have one thing in common with all of you autistic faggots. Seriously, who cares? It's merely personal preference for 90% of riders.
>>
>>1068699
nice dubs
>>
>>1068699
>my personal preference is based around being a special snowflake that is different from mainstream personal preference like all of you faggots
Literal hipster who doesn't understand the concept of personal preference
>>
File: butthurt.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>1068670
>>1068671
Wow.
>>
>>1068699
>It's merely personal preference for 90% of riders

Lolno, it's budget and ignorance for 90% of riders.
>>
>>1068699
>Seriously, who cares?
Evidently you
>>
File: IMG_20170501_180235.jpg (2MB, 3769x2421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_180235.jpg
2MB, 3769x2421px
Goodbye flat bars
>>
>>1068814
>Evidently
Nice word there mr english teacher
>>
File: IMG_3746.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
This thread is now about dropbar-converted mountain bikes
>>
>>1068699
>I'm going to convert all of my bikes away from dropbars just to spite everybody in this thread
>"Seriously, who cares?"
Well, uh, *you* sure seem to care
>>
>>1069699
ok
>>
File: avenue_fb_yellow_xii_2100.jpg (680KB, 2100x1282px) Image search: [Google]
avenue_fb_yellow_xii_2100.jpg
680KB, 2100x1282px
should i put drop bars on my hybrid
>>
>>1072829
No, it'll cost a fair bit of money for a slight aerodynamic gain. If you want multiple hand positions for comfort over longer distances get some bar ends.
>>
File: troll0117.jpg (929KB, 1379x776px) Image search: [Google]
troll0117.jpg
929KB, 1379x776px
>>1069699
Which bars are those?
>>
>>1068197
99% of the world that doesn't care or know about bikes other than has it got wheels
>>
>>1072880
Salsa Cowchipper
>>
>>1073014
thank you.
Nice bike btw.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.