[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Find a flaw.
>>
The front of the ship can fall off.
>>
>>1067566
Is that by design?
>>
Where do you put the containers?
>>
>>1067566
It's fine, you can just tow it out of the environment.
>>
>>1067560
They fucked up the design, and it became immediately obvious the ship is too difficult to steer on its maiden voyage.

Massive losses for both the commissioning shipping company and the shipyard that built it (Sumitomo).
>>
>It was incapable of navigating the English Channel, the Suez Canal or the Panama Canal.
>>
takes miles to come to a stop or turn.
>>
>>1067672
>The English Channel
>20 something miles wide at the Straits of Dover
>Cannot navigate this
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1067560
The color of the deck totally clashes with the color of the hull.
>>
>>1067707
It's more about draft than breadth.
>>
>>1068245
Fully loaded, it had a draft comparable to an 8 story office building. An office building that's 1500 feet long
>>
>>1067560
No pool on sundeck.
>>
>>1067560
Name also means nothing, year viking, what does that mean? is it the year of the viking or is the ship an old aged aged viking?
>>
>>1068253

I was recently watching a documentary on constructing the hoover dam and they used so many of these relative measurements that require you to research other shit to figure out the actual specifics

>It's as long as 3 foot ball fields, 4 elephants and an aircraft carrier put in a line!
>It's as tall as 450 pencils, half an empire state building, a 20 year old coconut tree and three midgets allstanding on eachother!
>Each generator makes enough power to light 10,000 homes, one rock concert, 2 ore refineries and 3 secret government test labs

I mean I know they want to relate the size to the common idiot. But they should really include the specifics along side.
>>
>>1068312
African or Asian?
>>
>>1067560
Deck isnt white.... just loosing product due to vapor loss when under the gulf sun.

Only a 7 cylinder. Not a 9.
>>
>>1067560
No slaves
>>
>>1067707
True bill! Drew too much natural to pass through English Channel.
>>
>>1068312
Those figures are especially useless because mentally, once we get beyond a certain point, everything is just "really really big". Standard units of measurement are useful so that we can at least talk about ratios.
>>
emaciated brown people with ak47s riding up along side it in dinghys
>>
>>1068667

Well it's not only the hoover dam. A lot of American documentaries always have some nonsense like

>ITS AS LONG AS TWO FOOTBALL FIELDS

I have never even been on an American football field or even knew the length of one until just know.

2 of them make a little over an 1/8th of mile. That's not even close to a large figure.
>>
>>1067606

Needs more link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.