[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nothin personal kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

blocks ur path
>>
so many constructions going on here you can literally not walk from A to B as sidewalks are fenced left and right

Yes, people must be protected because some dumbfuck will fall down a hole or a brick will hit them I get it, but don't fucking externalize your construction cost on my sidewalk ever again

>implying a fence will help when a crane topples over

REEE
>>
>>1066307
For the last year they've been doing major renovations of the main street I live off of and I've had to put up with this, too, in addition to the pavement being so shitty and torn up. You either put up with it or you find another route around it, either way no point in crying about it.
>>
>>1066307
I just stop and toss these into the ditch.
>>
>>1066307
>dublin city centre dot jpeg
>>
File: homer8.jpg (14KB, 243x287px) Image search: [Google]
homer8.jpg
14KB, 243x287px
>road work block takes a whole lane
>actual road work takes 1/3 of the lane
>mfw riding through the closed 2/3 of the lane
Cagers gonna hate
>>
File: CAT92801.png (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CAT92801.png
2MB, 640x480px
>>1066307
They are widening the curb ramps for the fat sized mobility scooters in my town. They have the crew spreading and compacting a gravel bed for the new sidewalk by hand. But they have the biggest fucking front loader carrying gravel from a pile to the work. So they have this thing taking up an extra lane of traffic and all they do is bump a little bit of gravel out of the scoop every ten minutes or so (all the faster the crew can work).

They've never heard of a Bobcat loader?
>>
File: fucking faggots.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fucking faggots.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
FUCK CAGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: GiveCyclistsSpace.png (624KB, 449x763px) Image search: [Google]
GiveCyclistsSpace.png
624KB, 449x763px
>>1069053
>>
>>1066398
For the longest time I had a whole bridge to myself to cross the Tennessee river.
>>
challenge accepted
>>
>>1069698
I bet a cyclist hacked that road sign
>>
>>1066398
>mfw riding through the closed 2/3 of the lane

So you ride through the traffic control?

You know that they close lanes so the backhoe operators can swing a bucket around from time to time. Enjoy your cracked skull and life in nursing care because the lane looked free.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.