[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

actual conversation with a fred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: strawberry_reaction.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry_reaction.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>"YOU HAF TO WEAR A HELMET!"

>"um, not to be rude, but helmets are largely unnecessary. The human skull is a natural helmet that can withstand 520 pounds of pressure. bicycle helmets are a multi million dollar industry whose existence is based on a lie"

>"I DON WANT TO PIK UR BRANES OFF THE ROAD PUNK HELMET HELMET HELMET!"

>"um ok, i'm gonna go enjoy my ride."
>>
both of you are fucking autistic desu

road cycling should be banned on sight
>>
File: attack of the giant faggot.jpg (10KB, 200x142px) Image search: [Google]
attack of the giant faggot.jpg
10KB, 200x142px
ITT: stories that never happened
>>
>>1065477
>The human skull is a natural helmet that can withstand 520 pounds of pressure.

Which is very little.
>>
>>1065477
Do you commute on a heavy bike and don't go much faster than 30 km/h? You don't have to wear a helmet, unless your commute is dangerous because of heavy traffic. Do you wear spandex and like to go FAST on your bike? Wear a fucking helmet.
Not hard.
>>
I only wear a helmet for other people.
Like literally if I go to places with no people I don't wear a helmet ever.
>>
>>1065477
Helmets do save lives. Michael Schumacher would have been dead had he not worn a helmet, now he's merely a vegetable.
>>
>>1065505
pretty much this, however i do wonder why helmet for road biking are not more like helmet for motorcycle. I mean if i was to crash on a tree at 70km/h i'm not sure a bike helmet would change my fate much.
>>
>>1065533
Same here. In fact, wearing a helmet makes you take more risks because it gives an illusion of safety. If your head goes under the wheel of a 12 ton bus you're dead helmet or not.
>>
>>1065538
This can be beneficial though. The other day, i was on a ride and met a qt cyclist. Beacuse i was wearing a helmet, i took increased risk and asked her out. Those sweaty thighs were goat.
>>
>>1065549
>wear a helmet
>meet a qt on a ride
>take increased risks due to the helmet
>ask qt out
>qt agrees to a date
>wear a helmet on date
>take increased risks and ask qt to come home with you
>she agrees
>keep wearing helmet
>take increased risks and fuck qt without a condom
>she gets pregnant
>all of your money goes to raising the baby and can't afford cycling stuff anymore
>no more time to ride because baby
>you become a miserable cager
>>
>>1065551
That's why you make your dick wear a helmet too.
>>
File: 1296826194467.jpg (33KB, 417x349px) Image search: [Google]
1296826194467.jpg
33KB, 417x349px
>>1065553
clever
>>
>>1065538
Who the fuck takes more risks because they were a helmet? Am I being trolled?
>>
File: derp.gif (496KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
derp.gif
496KB, 300x167px
>>1065477
Um, nobody gives a flying fuck whether you wear a goddamned helmet or not, jackass, but if you're not, get massive head trauma when you get hit by a car, and I'm there to see it, I'm going to laugh and point at you for being a dumb shit. Also chances are any accident you get into with a car is likely to be your fault, too, since the childishly petulant attitude usually goes hand-in-hand with a blatant disregard for the law and common sense while riding. In all honesty the cycling community and the world is better off without someone like you on a bicycle anyway, you just make life more difficult for the rest of us who aren't dumb and inconsiderate.
>>
File: lolfag.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lolfag.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>1065551
>implying (You) will ever have a gf, let alone a qt cyclist gf
Stay in your basement where we don't have to look at you.
>>
>>1065477
OP, regardless of whether helmets are useful or not, regardless of whether your lame little story is true or not, the fact remains that you're an irrelevant, useless person, who has nothing to contribute to the Internets other than a pointless troll thread. Worse, you're probably Underage B&, and shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Stay in school, kid, and stay off the Internet unless you're researching something for school, and definitely stay off 4chan until you're 18. This place is shitty enough as-is without empty-headed children posting more bandwidth-wasting nonsense.
>>
>>1065477
>BRANES
Get a brane,moran!
>>
>>1065553
lmao
>>
>>1065560
That's not how helmets work, they are not designed to protect against massive head trauma at all.
>>
File: L'Avventura 3.jpg (87KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
L'Avventura 3.jpg
87KB, 650x366px
This no helmet bullshit sounds fine, until you find yourself on a road bike going downhill at 40mph over shitty country roads covered in tractor debris. Then you eagerly get a helmet out of pure fear.
>>
>be in army
>have to wear helmet in field
>wont do shit to protect from bombs or artillery

why do they make me wear a fucking meme helmet?
>>
File: 1401984730444.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1401984730444.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>>1065490
>riding on my single speed 53x11 brakeless fixie going 40 mph on the flats
>after doing this for 3 hours, I stop to (unnecessarily) take a break and check my phone to text my movie star gf
>fred goes by and stops at the same place
>he tells me to wear a helmet, and that my man bun and waxed mustache look gay
>I take off my flannel shirt and try to fight him
>He pedals away like a coward
>mfw
>>
>>1066298
Because it gives you a false sense of safety an increases your willingness to participate in war. Risk overcompensation - they're counting on it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.