[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Your Bike Ride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7225.jpg (4MB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7225.jpg
4MB, 4000x2248px
Just finished an exciting 17 mile ride with my brother. Some good climbs and fun rolling back roads in the woods of New Jersey.
>https://www.plotaroute.com/route/396811
>>
>>1064524
That trek is sexy AF.
>>
>riding with your siblings

This is an 18+ board.
>>
>>1064536
I wasn't riding my brother we were riding bikes together kek
>>
Nice kick stands, dork discs, and even a fucking bag for a 17 mile ride. Do you two faggots have any fucking idea how you're properly supposed to ride?
>>
>>1064544
>Makes fun of kick stands ...really
>Its a stock disc relax
>Just brought back his bike from the ocean and commuted with it

Who cares, we don't need elitist cyclists like you. Get a life.
>>
>>1064544
Also have yet to get another disc or kick stand yet cause I don't care to much to. Getting a second bike soon ill be working on. Also the disc serves a purpose, If your chain drops into the spokes and you crank on the pedals you will tear up the spokes, that thing prevents the spokes from getting tore up....
>>
>>1064544
Also I put those kick stands on cause convenience. Call me a noob you keyboard warrior.
>>
>>1064544
You sound like a virgin.
>>
>>1064538
And no one out of their teens fucking does that.
Reported.
>>
>>1064553
Reported for spending the day with my brother who I don't really see cause he is an animator in CA. lol okay
>>
>>1064548

I had that plastic shit on my used diamondback. The moment you touch it, it breaks into a million pieces. It's shit and should be broken off asap.

Note that you never see this shit on decent bikes.

>kickstands

whew lads.
>>
>>1064550
Where I was a kid riding BMX bikes on a Walmart bike through a grassy field soft bunny slope style bumps from natural untamed earth.

Kick stand came down, dug itself into the earth and flung me off the bike where I landed face first on a rock and lost a tooth.

Never a kick stand again fucking saftey hazard

Not saying it will happen to you but even rolling off a curb can get that thing jammed on something
>>
>>1064544
Look at the platform pedals

That bike has to be 35-40lbs

Bso gear set on it

17 miles was probably a 4-5 hour ride.

While 17 miles on a high end carbon road bike is a warm up
>>
>>1064578
its 25ish and finished 17 with steep hills and big climbs in 1hr 1/2 and were keeping an okay pace but just trying to enjoy it. The bike is from 1997.
>>
>>1064578
also my gears are well maintained as well as my brakes and everything works crisp
>>
>>1064544
>Nice kick stands, dork discs, and even a fucking bag
Complaining about these perfectly reasonable accessories...and not complaining about the suspension seat!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.