[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a cute cyclist girlfriend or get first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 67.jpg (608KB, 1772x1619px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
608KB, 1772x1619px
Would you rather have a cute cyclist girlfriend or get first place in the Tour de France? I don't know which I would prefer.
>>
A cute cyclist girlfriend won't help me win the Tour de France
Winning the Tour de France will most definitely help me get a cute cyclist girlfriend
So the latter
>>
>>1063057
Extremely good point, my friend. Though not entirely accurate, as she would give you motivation and encouragement to win the tour.
Would you fuck Lance Armstrong if doing so would allow you to win the tour?
>>
>>1063059
First place in TdF for sure

>Would you fuck Lance Armstrong if doing so would allow you to win the tour?
Yes
>>
>>1063059

>gains goblin
>motivation
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 cyclist waifu
>>
>>1063029
I already have a cute cycling fiancee and I'd rather ride the PBP than the Tour de France.

So, I win?
>>
>>1063194
>PBP
>not RAAM
filthy casual downtuber
>>
File: 8.jpg (164KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
164KB, 640x480px
>Anon will you be my boyfriend?
>>
>>1063057
Fpbp
>>
>>1063602
be gone thot
>>
>>1063602

>Ancient rubber with the hair still intact
>Poor posture
>Poor hygiene
>No self-respect
>Somehow incapable of taking a decent selfie in fucking 2017

I wouldn't be your boyfriend even if you had a vagina.
>>
>>1063618
Do you plug the hair off your tires or something?
On a scale from 10 to 1, how autistic are you?
>>
>>1063658
I only buy tires that don't come with the hair. If for some unfortunate reason I have to use a hairy tire I do plug it.

About 8 when 10 is full autist.
>>
>>1063194
Literally me, fancy a 4some mate?
>>
>>1063198
It's the history mate. Plus, my fiancee is cool with the PBP because she'll just hang out with her Dutch and French friends while I do it.

>>1063890
Only if it goes in this order, my girl getting eaten out by your girl, me plowing your girl, you plowing me. Then we all just turn around. Just a big bi fuck chain.

Oh, and we have to be listening to the B-52s the whole time.
>>
File: 128.jpg (224KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
224KB, 960x960px
>W-would you like to go riding with me, anon?
>>
>>1063922
I would rather "win" a gran fondo than ride with her or fuck her or w/e lol.
>>
>>1064142
>being a raging homosexual
>>
>>1064145
I would die a virgin to win a single bike race
>>
>>1063894
L O N D O N?
I'm game
>>
>>1063922
Where is your safety eyewear?
>>
>>1064152
Nah, America. Let's meet up for the Dutch Capitals Tour in a few years and fuck on the Afsluitdijk while cars go by.
>>
>>1063674
>not undestanding manufacturing process for a tire
>>
>>1064142
Are you gay?
>>1064146
If "winning" a gran fondo that isn't even a race counts as winning a race, I bet you can do even better. Go find a 6 year old girl riding her bike on the sidewalk and challenge her to a race around the block. You'll probably win and that's even better than winning a gran fondo because assuming she accepts your challenge, it's actually a race.
>>
>>1063922
She looks like a fucking golfer.
Not that that's really bad, I enjoy a game of golf with friends, but I wouldn't get gloves and a jersey like that.
>>
>>1064266

>this guy would rather make progress as a cyclist rather than fuck a mediocre chick
>What the fuck!? You're so gay!

>being so pussy whipped and desperate for sex that you felt the need to "refute" my replies to this thread
>>
>>1065834
Fuck off fred. If you want to win the TdF that much then stop being a lazy fuck, go fucking train, and win the fucking TdF. Do it in a fucking /n/ jersey too.
>>
>>1063059
> as she would give you motivation and encouragement to win the tour.

LMAO someone has never had a girlfriend

All they do is drain your energy and motivation out of that leak in your pee hole
>>
>>1066045
Only if you're a filthy degenerate who cares more about sex than cycling
>>
>>1065966
>that much
I would barely have to want to win a race to want it more than I want to get laid lmfao
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.